mmafighter18 is offline Junior Member

Question ptbyjason testing

i might be getting tested in aug for football need help on how to beat it

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    im sure hell need more info than that....

mmafighter18 is offline Junior Member
    i will be on winny for right up until i leave for camp

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame but I think you should have thought about the testing before you used AS.

Detection times for stanozolol :

Oral - 3 weeks
    Injectable - 2 months
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 07-11-2003 at 10:32 PM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Get a dialysis machine. Get the whole football team to chip in and buy one.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Just curious as to why you titled this with Jason's name in it ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    I was thinking the same thing!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Me too. I think the thread should be deleted JUST BECAUSE......

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Cause I know my shit

Bro, they will test for the following in a steroid drug test (this is a list that I got back in 2001, so it may have been updated since then):

Bolasterone
    Boldenone
    4-Chlorotestosterone
    Epitestosterone
    Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin )
    Furazabol
    Mesterolone
    Methandienone (Dianabol )
    Methandriol
    Methenolone (Primonabol)
    Methyltestosterone
    Norenthandrolone
    Norethindrone
    Nandrolone (19-Nortestosterone)
    Oxandrolone (Anavar )
    Oxymesterone (Theranabol)
    Oxymetholone (Anadrol )
    Stanozolol
    Testosterone
    Testosterone/Epitestosterone Ration (1.7)
    Probenecid (Benemid) Blocking/Masking Agent
    Clenbuterol Anti-Catabolic Agent

They do not test for steroids as often as you think. To test for steroids that have to pay over $200 per test. They normally only test if they think you are using. So even in a pro sport type environment, they may do a standard drug test on an average size guy, and spend the extra money on the athlete that looks or performs more like a suspected steroid user. In any case (especially professional type events) they have 2 separate samples, this is so you can appeal the positive or nonconclusive results of testing for steroids. This is where a lot of athletes get off. The second sample has to be protected just as well as the first one. Otherwise the sample can be tampered with therefore screwing up the results.

If you try using a sample that is not your own, you have to be careful, because they can test temperature and pH to determine if the sample is a true sample from your body. You can get the urine put into you with a catheter (this has been done before) but is extreme and dangerous as well. There are a lot of methods that people use to beat the drug tests, but in all honesty 9 times out of 10, those people aren't even tested for steroids.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Correct if i am wrong but doesnt winny leave the body very shortlyt after administering. Also There might be a few ways for you to rendure a non conclusive test. Drink alot of water. I mean alot. Before the test also you should be able to find a vail of cystals to put in the cup you piss in to disrupt the tes. This can be found at your local Head shop(Trust me it will be there). I would mess around with other peoples piss to put in the test beacsue they almost always check for body temperature. If you choose to use someelses urine it can be heated up previously by using "Hand Warmers" They are a diveice used to keep your hand warm in cold weather. They look like little pouches. Well if you need to know more let me know. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    Correct if i am wrong but doesnt winny leave the body very shortlyt after administering.
    Detection times for stanozolol :

Oral - 3 weeks
    Injectable - 2 months

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    mmafighter18 - here's a link to steroid detection times. http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.php

Buschlightcan - half-life and detection time are two different things. Half-life(availability) of winny is from 8 to 12 hours of the injectable or oral where the detection time is for injectable 2 months and oral is 3 weeks.

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Get a dialysis machine. Get the whole football team to chip in and buy one.
    lmao

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Guys, i don't want to flame any here. Pt is right. However, the detection times stated are very cautious. The Injectable winny will be out of your receptors in a matter of days - poss less due to the half life and your metabolism. Therefore the injectable may give you a clean sample after a month or less. However, if you are shooting in the butt then make sure you get the needles all the way into some good muscle. Winny has a habbit of storing itself to fatty tissue and then possibly showing up months down the line when it is eventually broken down. The tablets will be out of the system in less than 2 weeks, but the problems here is that you need to take loads of them to get the same effect as the injectable winny and they are very harmfull to your liver if taking for too long.

All sports now have IOC accreditted testing procedures. If a foreign substance is found in your sample - ie, remnants of soap or something else to ruin the sample, the lab will be able to tell and will automatically recommend a Ban. The Second sample that you give, is as PT said stored in the same way and therefore is more for them to prove in front of you that you have failed and they haven't tampered with the result.
    If you are in a tested sport, I wouldn't recommend the injectable winny for the reasons stated above, there are other substances - stick to short acting esters. Dbol , prop, suspension etc etc

But good luck anyway!
    Last edited by The Base; 07-14-2003 at 06:41 AM.

Thread Information