week 1-4 : 50 mg Anadrol per day
    week 8-16 : 75mg tren eod
    week 1-4 : 2 iu of hgh daily
    week 4-8 : 3 iu of hgh daily
    week 1-8 : 25mcg T3 every day

is it worth to run hgh for 8 weeks ? or 12 weeks
    any suggestion ?

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I'm no expert...but I think it takes months hgh to build up in your body to notice it...somebody will chime in shortly...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your goals? I assume cut since you have t3 in there, first of all, dude you are too young! You do not have enough cycle experience to take tren . Why anadrol to kickstart a cut cycle? 2 months of hgh is just a waist of money.
    If you insist on cycling, I would run test and anavar , or winstrol . You should get really good results from that. You really need to leave anadrol and tren alone at this point, imo.
    songdog likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please read this

The young and Steroids

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you don't stack HGH in a cycle the way your trying to do it , example, 2iu gh weeks 1-4 . it does not work that way. it does not belong in an AAS stack . HGH is something you commit to, drop your $6000 and run for a year or two, you don't just throw a little bit into a cycle.

T3 at 25mcg along with Anadrol for the first part of your cycle ?? are you bulking or cutting? 25mcg of T3 is not enough, my 120 pound wife takes double that amount. if your running Anadrol then I'm assuming your trying to put on some size, if thats that case then drop the T3 anyways .

your cycle idea tells me you have no real goal and are just running a few things for the hell of it . whats your exact and specific goal for your fourth cycle ?
    songdog likes this.

boogey man is offline New Member
    thank you for your reply

actually, my goal is to put on some size and decreasing the bf to 7% and i saw many bodybuilders around me they are tried hgh for three months at 4iu daily and they got sophisticated result . but i was wondering how they got this result from gh at this short period of time that why i post this thread .

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by boogey man View Post
    actually, my goal is to put on some size and decreasing the bf to 7% and i saw many bodybuilders around me they are tried hgh for three months at 4iu daily and they got sophisticated result . but i was wondering how they got this result from gh at this short period of time that why i post this thread .
    Tren is going to be the best compound for that goal Imo . Stacking Tren with a highly aromatizing compound will lean more towards the growth goal, stacking Tren with a non aromatizing dry compound would be more for the lean dry look .

I would re design your whole cycle and plan it around the use of the Tren as the main compound (don't just splash the Tren in there the last half of your cycle, make it the work horse of your whole cycle).

as for the Anadrol , it stacks well with Tren for growth , as Adrol is very estrogenic but keep in mind it is not an aromatizing compound (i.e., it does not covert to estrogen via the Aromatase enzyme) and so your not going to be able to control estrogen with a standard AI like arimidex . But thats ok, if your after growth then elevated estrogen with the Tren is going to do that . if your estrogen sensitive though you may want to re-consider.

as for the HGH and getting growth related results from it in a short time , let me explain in super simple way what HGH is doing in regards to muscle growth and why it takes so long.

your muscles have dormant cells . GH can activate these cells, however after being 'activated' these cells then need to hypertrophy and grow in order to be noticeable. well this fully developed growth takes a good 8-12 months .
    of course if you run other growth factors with your HGH , like Anabolics, Insulin , IGF , then your going to help develop this cell much quicker .

HGH use is more a long term thing . can you get some benefits out of it in shorter term periods , sure, but its not ideal. (again adding insulin, aas, and IGF will help accelerate the process)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got some solid advice here I hope you follow it and your friend running GH for a few weeks the results they got were not from the GH.

Thread Information