• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: I think my Tren is bogus

KurtMiles is offline Junior Member

I think my Tren is bogus

So I ordered from a new supplier because they were running a special and I got some Tren on a good discount. As you all know Tren can be pretty expensive. I bought Tren A and started at 250mg a week, then upped it to 280 for two weeks, then finally 350mg for the last four weeks.

I have not really experienced any of the harsh side effects I see talked about on here. Haven't got tren cough once, experienced a slight uptick in aggression, moderate strength gains, a slight bit of sleeplessness, but other than that, nothing really. This is my first time running tren so I kept the dose low and I inject every day, but I just don't see the incredible strength gains and muscular definition I thought I would.

My diet is the same one I run on every cycle, pretty clean, plenty of good macros.

The test I got is good, the DBol was good, the ancillaries I got seem to be working fine. SO what gives?

Any thoughts?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not everyone gets tren cough, I've never had it and have run tren a heap of times. I've never got sleepiness from tren, actually get the opposite. I get strong aggression, even after one pin. Night sweats and heartburn as well. Sounds like it's underdosed

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Side effects are not a solid way to tell if your compound is real.I never got tren cough I have had some sleepless nights.But all this varies from person to person.
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Everyone does react different. I get temporary psychosis the first few weeks then insane insomnia at night and lethargy during the day. Around the end of a cycle I have settled in to standard normal for me behavior. Then I come off and feel irritable and souless. Really shitty actually.
    Then I hit the next cycle and love life. Its a beautiful process.

Tren cough: no

Also: the sides can hit you different every time.
    Hormonal swing is a complicated and strange thing.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ive heard that a sign of good tren is a metallic taste in your mouth after pinning. Never tried it myself though

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tren cough is when you hit a vein and the oil gets in your blood. It goes to your lungs and you cough it up and out. This type of a cough is common to any AAS that is injected that gets directly into your blood system via your viens. With tren it is 10 times worse. The sides are different with everyone. I can tell if mine is good with my sleep cycle and body heat (sweating more, esp at night).

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ly-thread.html
    songdog likes this.

EagerGains is offline New Member
    Need some advice. I am going about this backwards for sure. But I'm 42 just did 3moths of Test Prop and Deca . Just dropped Deca and added Tren . First time I've ever used it. I was told to do 100mg of tren e 1 a week and 200mg of Test prop 2 times a week. I'm 6'1", 245lbs, been on a diet for 6 months and have lost 60lbs. My diet now is 2400 cal. 45% protein 35% carbs 25% fats. I work out 5 times a week and do 6 miles of cardio a week. I want to to build lean muscle and loose fat. I've read where beginners shouldn't use tren, but I'm here now. Looking for some advice and recommendations. Starting my second week on Tren E and Test...
    Last edited by EagerGains; 12-11-2017 at 11:17 AM.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only sides I get are sleeping issues and night sweats. Like the others said sides are going to be different for every person. As far as strength gains most people are expecting way to much from any compound they are using.
    Diet and training are still the key ingredients to gaining in the gym.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerGains View Post
    Need some advice. I am going about this backwards for sure. But I'm 42 just did 3moths of Test Prop and Deca. Just dropped Deca and added Tren. First time I've ever used it. I was told to do 100mg of tren e 1 a week and 200mg of Test prop 2 times a week. I'm 6'1", 245lbs, been on a diet for 6 months and have lost 60lbs. My diet now is 2400 cal. 45% protein 35% carbs 25% fats. I work out 5 times a week and do 6 miles of cardio a week. I want to to build lean muscle and loose fat. I've read where beginners shouldn't use tren, but I'm here now. Looking for some advice and recommendations. Starting my second week on Tren E and Test...
    Pls start your own thread.

EagerGains is offline New Member
    Good advice. New to this so didn't know how. My bad.

I may see if I can get the compound tested at a lab close to me. Not much to lose at this point. Either I take Tren amazingly well and can up the dose without much worry, or my shit is underdosed and I know not to order from this supplier anymore. I have seen on the threads other folks saying they have underdosed stuff as well, it sounds like I am not the only one with the problem.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    at 250mg per week you shouldn't be getting all those negative sides anyways . if you did then you would be very sensitive to tren and it wouldn't be good to take it . so consider that a bonus.

run 700 per week , then you'll know if its fake or not. also your not going to 'blow up' on Tren (unless you run it with super high estrogen) , its more of a re-comp drug especially at low dose and the effects are going to be very mild. over the weeks you'll get more muscle hardness and fullness, nothing crazy .
    imo, trens effects are more pronounced on a cut.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    The only sides I get are sleeping issues and night sweats. Like the others said sides are going to be different for every person. As far as strength gains most people are expecting way to much from any compound they are using.
    Diet and training are still the key ingredients to gaining in the gym.
    Just what I have seen from tren , most of my strength gains come at the end of cycle. Nandrolone and all its derivatives hit me this way. I get bigger and at the very end I seem to increase my strength like crazy. My lifts went through the roof after 750mg tren A per week for 8 weeks the last week or two were 80% of my strength gains. Even a week after being off they still increase.

Thanks for the input fellas. Next time I may start at more like 400mg per week and move up from there. I started pretty small because of the sides I had heard so much about. Didn't want to go balls deep and totally wreck right from the jump

pra3torian is offline New Member
    -Not sure if this helps, but on injection days my resting heart rate always shot up from 65bpm to 85-90bpm, 2 hours after pinning.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i agree w/what GearHead stated that you'd probly not see many of those sides on that dose and stick with one dosed throughout... tapering messes with your already steady state levels imho as well as your ancillaries(DA etc) but if estogen is in check prolactin shouldnt follow(progestenic sides that is) weird thing is i get more sides at 400mgs/wkly than i do at 6-700wkly same guy all the time too lol - just shows how different we all are huh
    Maybe Underdosed though OP

- Obs - try frontloading your compound the first week at about double what'd youd run - i usually get in and out with ace and can pack on 20+lbs in 6 wks and then get off or push to 8wks max - if i bulk but i like nandrolone /NPP and I also start dropping water weight around wk 8+ and really start to lean out if i run it at 10-12wks
    GearHeaded and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    i agree w/what GearHead stated that you'd probly not see many of those sides on that dose and stick with one dosed throughout... tapering messes with your already steady state levels imho as well as your ancillaries(DA etc) but if estogen is in check prolactin shouldnt follow(progestenic sides that is) weird thing is i get more sides at 400mgs/wkly than i do at 6-700wkly same guy all the time too lol - just shows how different we all are huh
    Maybe Underdosed though OP

- Obs - try frontloading your compound the first week at about double what'd youd run - i usually get in and out with ace and can pack on 20+lbs in 6 wks and then get off or push to 8wks max - if i bulk but i like nandrolone/NPP and I also start dropping water weight around wk 8+ and really start to lean out if i run it at 10-12wks
    Wow! Never considered it but yeah I will next time. I will have to monitor my bp extra close

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Obs - try frontloading your compound the first week at about double what'd youd run - i usually get in and out with ace and can pack on 20+lbs in 6 wks and then get off or push to 8wks max
    another way to do it is to run Tren suspension along WITH Tren ace the first 2 weeks - it gets things going very quick.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    another way to do it is to run Tren suspension along WITH Tren ace the first 2 weeks - it gets things going very quick.
    Tren susp just sounds like something I would love just before going out of my house to kick ass.Attachment 171146
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Tren susp just sounds like something I would love just before going out of my house to kick ass.Attachment 171146
    50mg tren base with 30mg Dbol is my preferred pre-workout . I've got a shoulder issue I'm dealing with right now though and I don't want to over do it so I'm off for now, and believe me that pre-workout stack will make you over do a lot of shit (including your old lady)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    50mg tren base with 30mg Dbol is my preferred pre-workout . I've got a shoulder issue I'm dealing with right now though and I don't want to over do it so I'm off for now, and believe me that pre-workout stack will make you over do a lot of shit (including your old lady)
    Done.
    Its gonna happen.
    Gotta find some cheque drops too.

Ayala1413 is offline New Member
    Sorry about jumping in I also just received my tren and home brewed it and this is what happened I think my Tren is bogus-20171216_195115.jpg

My test prop came out perfect I don't know what else I can do any advice

Quote Originally Posted by Ayala1413 View Post
    Sorry about jumping in I also just received my tren and home brewed it and this is what happened Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171216_195115.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	885.7 KB 
ID:	171147

is it Tren Base ?

Obs
    Sorry about jumping in I also just received my tren and home brewed it and this is what happened Click image for larger version. 

What was the mix? Looks suspended yet crystalised?

20g tren e which is 15ml
    2ml BA
    20ml bb
    63 no gso

I just heated up again and I will send a pic of the results

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member

That don’t look right ! What was it suspended in ?

Thread Information