Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jangles1
  • 1 Post By Jangles1
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: First cycle input appreciated

Yunglimp is offline New Member

First cycle input appreciated

Hello I was wondering if I could receive any input on this first cycle?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Yunglimp; 12-06-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    That can’t be you first cycle. 5 compounds and you’re running Tren and Anadrol ?????

Test only first cycle with maybe a mild oral like Tbol
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-06-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    That can’t be you first cycle. 5 compounds and you’re running Tren and Anadrol ?????

Test only first cycle with maybe a mild oral like Tbol
    Absolutely

Thank you that is more than fair and helpful input but without the tren this is a novice cycle on the site and I'm sure it's a situation in which something is better in theory than in practice. I guess the question I have now would be why you think this is and based off of that, would you think its a good idea?
    Last edited by Yunglimp; 12-06-2017 at 04:22 PM. Reason: I terrible at capitalization and tend to use run on sentences

You’re not a novice. You’re a beginner. You’re MAD running even Decca and Anadrol on your first cycle.

I was super super cautious about even adding a low dose of Tbol on my first cycle and 1) researched it to beyond belief and 2) waited 5 weeks to see how Test affected me.

Anadrol is the harshest oral and you don’t want to be messing with something like Decca when you have these other compounds to contend with.

You really need to read the “my first cycle” so you can educate yourself. You don’t touch Tren unless you’ve got 6 or 7 cycles under your belt.

I bet you wouldn’t even grow that much more using all those compounds. You’re meant to add more gear when test E and some other basic compounds are not doing enough anymore. Something that won’t happen for a good few cycles. You’re putting yourself in danger for little more reward + adding a fuck load of potential sides. Let alone the sheer cost of that cycle.

You would need Caber for the Decca, hCG for the test, AIs for the Test, a full and comprehensive liver protection protocol for the Anadrol and god knows what for the Tren.

In short it’s a bad bad bad idea.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-06-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    Obs likes this.

So you would suggest just the Test and nolva as the anti estrogen for a first cycle? So around 500mg of test per week with 10mg nolva ed? Sorry for the questions.

Test 500mg will give you wicked results. I’m 6 weeks in and have put on 15lbs. Filled out really well and it’s def not all water weight. Point is you don’t need 5 compounds. Especially not the most advanced oral and injection based compounds in Anadrol and Tren . Save them for 5 or 6 years down the line.

Find the “my first cycle” plan on the site. It’s at the top in the sticky section. I ran it identically !!! No need to worry about anything if you’re copying that plan.

Just be sure you have EVERYTHING before you start and don’t skip a single bit of the protocol. Not 1 little bit!!

Obs
    Your body can only grow so fast. As Jangles said tren is an advanced compound and you will find that if you run it now, it won't do you much good later on down the road when you actually need it.

All you need to get stellar results first cycle is 500mg wk of test. Results will mirror no matter how many compounds you add. Once you have put on enough muscle that 500mg doesn't add anything you can bump the test and maybe add an oral. Once that has reached its limits you can possibly add deca . Once that has reached its limits bump the deca up. Once that has reached ots limits try a stronger oral with the deca and test such as anadrol maybe. By then you will be a big mofo and you can start looking at tren.

Often I have to talk first timers through pct halfway through their cycles because they had to abandon the cycle because the sides were too immense. When you launch five compounds into a virgin endocrine system problems will arise. You slowly become used to each compound one at a time and when something messes up you will immediately know what it is and you can save yourself having to abandon a cycle. Knowing each compound and how it affects you is one of the most fun experiences in this game. It is the single greatest learning process I have found. It really is a blast.

The sheer amount of food and training it takes to gain max potential from 500mg of test the first time means other compounds can't add any real benefits. Its like throwing an enormous carbeurator on a stock engine with a small intake. In the end you will just flood your engine without any added horsepower increase.

Good luck
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Obs
    Bear in mind when I say all you need is 500mg of test...
    You still need AI, HCG , and PCT.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good to see that you put your cycle in a spreadsheet but others have given you good advice. Run Test only cycle so you can figure out how this cycle will affect you. Everyone is different. Each of those other AAS can have unique side effects. Your Arimidex is your aromatase inhibitor this is dosed at .25 mg to .5 mg every other day. Start out on the low end and pull your bloodwork after 4 weeks to see where your E2 is. The only thing I see is that you do not have HCG included in your cycle.

Nolvadex is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) and you are already running an AI. Use this along with Clomid for your PCT for 4 weeks. Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    Last edited by David LoPan; 12-06-2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Link
    Obs likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What other vitamins and supplements are you planning on taking while on cycle?

Multivitamin by insane labz, creatine monohydrate, alpha complex, pre conquer (by phantom), evp extreme pre (by evogene), adapt bcaa (by phantom), eject bcaa (by evogene), isoject protein (by evogene), cell k.e.m. (by evogene)

Also thank you everyone for the very helpful advice and taking the time to help me out, I truly appreciate it and the positive feedback made for an excellent first experience using this particular forum

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Myself and other newbies to the forum took the time to read the threads essential before posting. You haven’t provided height, age, weight, bf% or anything like that, not to mention the first cycle thread which is gold.

I think you should provide this info and read that thread before seeking any further advice.

Edit: I’m three weeks into my first cycle 500mg Test E per week and am starting to see some great results. Weight is up 10lb, I’m lifting heavier but probably the biggest thing so far is recovery time is drastically improved. You don’t need any more than Test for a virgin cycle to see good results
    Last edited by Jerry2020; 12-06-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Good luck mate.

Just run Test E 500 and ensure vs you have your AI, Serms and all your supplements. Also be sure you are eating enough. Ive gone from 3000 to 4000 (300g Protein, 100g Fat, rest from Complex carbs) in the last 6 weeks of this cycle trying to find my sweet spot

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I have to say this is the most interesting "first cycle" I have ever seen posted . Test e, deca , anadrol , tren , and test prop at the tail end with Nolva being used throughout . to be honest there are some small remnants of an advanced well put together cycle here , mixed with huge remnants of total newb dumb-asssery as well.

there are guys that have been running gear for 10 years that have yet to run a cycle like this .OP, study more and you'll realize you have no need for a cycle like that or compounds like that .. you'll grow like a weed from test alone. this cycle will NOT give you any more gains (but far more negative side effects) then 400mg of test a week . take advantage of that easy growth off of just test while you can . save the 'advanced' things for when you can no longer grow off of even 1000mg of test

Thread Information