freezer01 is offline New Member

Taurine substitute whilst running Clen

Hi all I am currently in an isolated part of the world for summer and am due to start a clen cycle, the problem is that I have no access to Taurine or most common supplements for that matter. The only other option I can think of is to make up a home brew-low cal electrolyte drink. Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks

Agrey123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freezer01 View Post
    Hi all I am currently in an isolated part of the world for summer and am due to start a clen cycle, the problem is that I have no access to Taurine or most common supplements for that matter. The only other option I can think of is to make up a home brew-low cal electrolyte drink. Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Find out if you can get some potassium, or anything to stop cramps. I found when running clen that taurine helps eliminate a lot of the cramps and the fact that clen will use up the taurine your body naturally has. How long are u gonna be away for? Weeks? Months?

And btw did you mean for winter?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your body naturally produces Taurine from other amino acids . make sure to get in plenty of fish and steak and you'll have enough EAAs to produce taurine with no supplementation needed

Agrey, if he said summer then I'm sure he meant summer , he just must be on the Southern Hemisphere , which is currently entering into summer time

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Can you get Magnesium for Cramps ?

I am using 5 - 10mg of Taurine a day (for my Tbol) and 2 magnesium tablets a day and back pumps are still intense on leg and back day.....

No cramps though

Agrey123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your body naturally produces Taurine from other amino acids . make sure to get in plenty of fish and steak and you'll have enough EAAs to produce taurine with no supplementation needed

Agrey, if he said summer then I'm sure he meant summer , he just must be on the Southern Hemisphere , which is currently entering into summer time
    Ah , I forgot about that. I'm too used to being Canadian lol

Hi all cheers for the input, I live in Australia but am in Thailand to escape the summer. Taurine is not an option here but I may be able to get potassium, my main concern is the dreaded cramps, which is why I thought electrolytes could be a second option.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by freezer01 View Post
    Hi all cheers for the input, I live in Australia but am in Thailand to escape the summer. Taurine is not an option here but I may be able to get potassium, my main concern is the dreaded cramps, which is why I thought electrolytes could be a second option.
    Why only Clen ? What are your goals? Just weight loss? You live in Australia where getting any gear can be a pain in the ass. You are going to be in Thailand where you will have access to steroids ?

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Why only Clen? What are your goals? Just weight loss? You live in Australia where getting any gear can be a pain in the ass. You are going to be in Thailand where you will have access to steroids?
    I’m cutting, have been running 400 cal deficit for a while now, have lost almost 20kg (92.5 to 73.5) and just looking for something to help me toward my goal of 10%. I also have t3 but will only stack that with the clean if I really need to. Im alternating fasted cardio 1 day steady state and 1 day hiit.

Thread Information