Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Can Aas interfere with other steroids

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member

Can Aas interfere with other steroids

I got some injections Friday in my facet joints in my back, to determine if that's where my pain is coming from. The injections have short and long acting local anesthesia, along with the steroid methyl prednisone. I'm currently taking test, deca and dianabol , and started wondering if they could effect the prednisone? I feel like it wouldn't, but would like others opinions.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    prednisone is a catabolic steroid . so its probably a good thing to be on an anabolic steroid to keep catabolism at bay to a degree .

theres no interaction though that I could imagine . catabolic steroids can wreak havoc on your blood sugar though and make you insulin resistant/pre diabetic (not everyone, but it does for me)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    prednisone is a catabolic steroid . so its probably a good thing to be on an anabolic steroid to keep catabolism at bay to a degree .

theres no interaction though that I could imagine . catabolic steroids can wreak havoc on your blood sugar though and make you insulin resistant/pre diabetic (not everyone, but it does for me)
    Good answer,,,I should have though about cortico steroids .
    MOST anabolic steroids however work synergistically sometimes when ran in conjunction (steroid stack)

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I got some injections Friday in my facet joints in my back, to determine if that's where my pain is coming from. The injections have short and long acting local anesthesia, along with the steroid methyl prednisone. I'm currently taking test, deca and dianabol, and started wondering if they could effect the prednisone? I feel like it wouldn't, but would like others opinions.
    Just my opinion, the deca will do you better than any corticosteroid a doc will give you. Deca made cortizone site injections look like suppository asprin, in regards to my arthritis. Hell of a lot less painful shooting a glute with deca than an elbow or knuckles with cortisone. Deca would be wiiiiidely used if doctors had a clue what it does for RA in comparison to cortisone.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I got some injections Friday in my facet joints in my back, to determine if that's where my pain is coming from. The injections have short and long acting local anesthesia, along with the steroid methyl prednisone. I'm currently taking test, deca and dianabol, and started wondering if they could effect the prednisone? I feel like it wouldn't, but would like others opinions.
    You are trying to get Cushing's syndrome so you will look bad for next months challenge huh!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cushings-syndrome-1450AD2EAF11219A1B5.jpg 
Views:	1530 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	171113

But no, they already answered your question, I am just being a smart ass.
    Quester likes this.

Thanks guys, I was thinking I would ok, just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    You are trying to get Cushing's syndrome so you will look bad for next months challenge huh!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cushings-syndrome-1450AD2EAF11219A1B5.jpg 
Views:	1530 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	171113

But no, they already answered your question, I am just being a smart ass.
    Haha, no I'm working hard to have that for starting pics!

Thread Information