Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wrecks72
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: 27 year old Army Vet first CYP Cycle Advice and Tips

Jwhiteis187 is offline New Member

Cool 27 year old Army Vet first CYP Cycle Advice and Tips

Okay, Long story short, I'm 27 Years old. Pretty damn good shape. I've been working out off and on for 15+ years or so. Never taken longer than a week off.. Never did a cycle.. People always ask what I take but I tell them I have never taken anything. But I recently hit a plateau and cant get back over 200lbs.. I think I need something to push me over and then Ill take it from there.
    I'm 6' 1" 190 Lbs. About 8-10% body fat.
    I eat clean, always have.

My father use to all natural body build and owns gym so I started working out young.

Doing my first ever Test Cyp Cycle (10weeks). Got A-dex on hand. Did some researched asked a buddy.. Thats what led me to Test Cyp and Adex..

Every week- 500mg Test Cyp
    EOD - .25mg ADEX ( not sure what dose I should take or if I should bump it to every 3 days or so.)

Havent decided on what is best for a pct.. Wanted to get some advice. I did a decent bit of research but I would rather ask the experienced for advice..
    Just took my first shot in the ass yesterday and took .25mg adex... Let me know thoughts Please.

wrecks72 is offline New Member
    First off never start a cycle without having pct on hand. What if you can't get your hands on it now ? Pct is as important as the cycle itself because to get your (hpta) hyperpituitarytesticularaxis back to normal you will need pct. If you had done research you would know what you need and how much to use. There are many variations as far as dosage goes I'll give you that, but Clomid and Nolvadex don't change. Good luck and I hope this helps some. Good job on having the AI on hand before you started.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    songdog likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Jwhiteis187 is offline New Member
    I have Clomid and Nolvadex on the way but havent decieded on how I will take it.. And I did do my research but everyone posts something completely different so I have to pick 1 of 100 different ways to cycle bro.. I was thinking about ordering hCG .. But I wanted to read a bit more about it and see what yinz say and also see how my body reacts the first week or so.

3 or 4 week PCT cycle with Clomid for 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex for 40/20/20/20
    Last edited by Jwhiteis187; 12-12-2017 at 01:48 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Army Beat Navy!!!!

Agrey123 is offline New Member
    8-10% at 6ft1 weighing 190 is pretty impressive. Sounds like you definitely have the base to start. My input is to make sure you read countless guides and blogs about first cycles before you do it. The more you know now, the easier it is . Make sure you have your plan set out and have everything on hand just in case.

Thanks for serving!

Dick Blazer is offline New Member
    I wouldn’t use clomid (personally). The stuff works but man it made me feel like garbage mentally. Some of the worst weeks of my adult life running clomid for sure. For a simple test cycle toremiphene works well enough imo. Certainly clomid is the old stand by though

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Post up your diet in or diet section with macros because aas alone won't keep you over 200lbs.Diet is 95% of getting big bro.

1st cycle is pretty basic. 500mg/wk Test E or Cyp 12 wks, .25mg/eod Adex, 250iu HCG twice a week, wait 2 weeks after last pin, PCT with Nolva/Clomid 40/20/20/20 and 100/50/50/50. Done.

Thread Information