• 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Military and steroid usage

Shavian is offline New Member

Military and steroid usage

I'm a corpman who works in a lab. We currently do not test for the components that steroids have. If the CO orders it we can be tested for anabolic steroids by instructions. I've been looking up the instructions and I know there is a zero tolerance but I also know those who I can tell uses them.

My question: Do you believe it's possible to perform successful cycles without being found out and captain's mass? I know soilders and sailors who have completed cycles without any complaints.

Is it a high risk measure?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    If people can't tell that you use steroids just by looking at you, then your doing it wrong.
    songdog and Shavian like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    When I was in it was ok then things changed with the law but many still use them it really comes down to if you piss the wrong person off.
    Shavian likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How old are you and are you maxed out on your PT test? Also what branch?
    Shavian likes this.

True, thanks for the feedback

25, No, Navy.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you want to be on something anabolic but don't want to risk getting caught , you may look into SARMS and Peptides . they are essentially legal to purchase and won't make you fail a drug test (that I'm aware of).
    are they as good as AAS , no, do they still work and have their place, sure.
    Shavian likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavian View Post
    25, No, Navy.
    ARMY BEAT NAVY!!! I would suggest busting your ass on the PT test first (maybe not the run part) before you start thinking of a cycle. People will notice and you do not want to get passed over on rank. How long until your ETS or are you going till retirement? Stationed on a ship, oversear or US?
    Shavian likes this.

Wow, really army rep even on this forum; Army sucks man. 2 years left and not really comfortable giving location.

Blog Entries
    it's on a ship or on a base, in the country or out, was more the question. And we both made a mistake, we should have gone Air Force. I was stationed on an AFB and that was when I knew I fucked up. I would have retired if I would have gone AF. BTW, thank you for signing your name on that contact and protecting our country!
    wrecks72 likes this.

Lol, yeah you right about that we should have join Air Force all those comfy chairs. And I'm on Shore Duty but thanks for your support.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was in the Navy 21.5 years and knew guys that did steroids , but it was always while on shore duty. To risky when onboard ship due to limited privacy. Is it really worth the risk?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I have been in the Army for 15 years now. I have been around many guys who did it while on deployment and back in the rear. Unless your commander actually sees you with the needle in you and injecting they are not going to order a steroids test. Even when we had health and welfare checks of our rooms, my battle had the stuff in his drawer just under his t-shirts. The cadre walked through, was not allowed to touch anything unless it was probable cause and he was never caught the entire time we were deployed. And you could TELL he was on something and he trusted me enough not to rat him out and I was even injecting him over there. In my opinion you have to either brag about it, piss the wrong people off, or be ratted out to the point where they take pics of you doing it. The military has way more concerns with opioids and fentanyl to worry about then steroids.

If you do a big cycle, you'll make a big difference. People will be able to tell by just looking at you. If you do a small cycle, like a var only cycle, you'll gain 5lbs and get leaner. People will only notice you're getting "fitter". Is that a word?

Michabw is offline New Member
    Former infantrymen, I used on base, over seas, had shipped to me over seas, and knew countless others beside me using as well. It's a popular thing. My platoon sgt even found the shit when we were deployed. He threw it away and lectured us, nothing else came from it.

Michabw is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I have been in the Army for 15 years now. I have been around many guys who did it while on deployment and back in the rear. Unless your commander actually sees you with the needle in you and injecting they are not going to order a steroids test. Even when we had health and welfare checks of our rooms, my battle had the stuff in his drawer just under his t-shirts. The cadre walked through, was not allowed to touch anything unless it was probable cause and he was never caught the entire time we were deployed. And you could TELL he was on something and he trusted me enough not to rat him out and I was even injecting him over there. In my opinion you have to either brag about it, piss the wrong people off, or be ratted out to the point where they take pics of you doing it. The military has way more concerns with opioids and fentanyl to worry about then steroids.
    This. Then again, I was told my unit was well known to be a very relaxed station.

BNSFguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    it's on a ship or on a base, in the country or out, was more the question. And we both made a mistake, we should have gone Air Force. I was stationed on an AFB and that was when I knew I fucked up. I would have retired if I would have gone AF. BTW, thank you for signing your name on that contact and protecting our country!
    Yea. I did go Air Force and it's a country club. Loved it. Should've done my 20. Got out because I was too stupid to stay in, and after 7 years another 13 felt like an eternity. Shit. How stupid I was (lol).

BNSFguy is offline New Member
    Pretty funny. It's celebrated Ronnie Coleman being a cop, and just think the gear he was on. I love it. I'd bet if you got super huge and were looking at competing in a top show like Olympia or Arnold, the Navy would hold you up for everyone to see and exploit you. Guaranteed.
    Last edited by BNSFguy; 12-20-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    If you do cycle... And want to keep your use discrete. I suggest preloading syringes (I use insulin pins) and keeping them hidden well. This way when you need to inject, you just grab a needle and you can do it quickly, don't need to sit there playing with the vial.

Thread Information