helios is offline Associate Member

Needles And Mailing, Help!

My source sent me 9 or 10 syringes w/ the needles attached to them on Monday...it is now Friday and I have not received them yet and im freaking out.

I know the likelyhood of getting a shipment seized is fairly slim domestically for steroids , but how about for needles? I live in NJ, is it illegal for me to have needles shipped to me?

also, as i said the shipment is just needles, no gear. I know this probably sounds really stupid to some of you guys, but can someone please shed some light on what is probably going on with my package? and maybe lay my fears to rest about having cops bust in my door or getting arrested. thank you

-helios
    Last edited by helios; 07-11-2003 at 04:29 PM.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Try to relax bro. I don't know the law for new jersey but here in florida I just walk into walgreens and tell the pharmacists what I want and he gets it for me. I doubt that the cops are gonna set up a raid for a few syringes. They cost like 25 cents each. Would be a complete waste of time and money for them.

-B

sharky is offline Associate Member
    same for me here in tx. i dont think you have much to worry about. they should be there soon. just wait.

yeah the more i think about it the less sense it would make to get my place raided lol. my source also lives in jersey so i was expecting that it would be here in a couple days and my fears were getting the best of me
    Last edited by helios; 07-11-2003 at 05:03 PM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, man chill
    youll be fine

zx7racing is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

i dont know about your local laws either, but i do know a good spot to order your pins http://www.cantpostthis.com/search.asp?7=syringe
    pretty good price, and good service-

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    i dont know about your local laws either, but i do know a good spot to order your pins http://www.cantpostthis.com/search.asp?7=syringe
    pretty good price, and good service-
    Don't post that...

why exactly? i could have posted a link to cvs pharmacy, but i dont think they do mail orders..
    needles are not illegal- at least in most states that i know of....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no, they are not illegal. but we're not supposed to include links to needles, fina, kits, etc.....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Pin sources need to be kept to PM, even if it's legal in your area.

well its saturday and still a no show. i just would think it would get here in no time being we're in the same state. Yeah needles in general aren't illegal but if theyre in a check box wrapped up in tape addressed to someone isnt it possible for them to get picked off as drug paraphernalia? if the package did get picked off for whatever reason should i expect a letter in two weeks or something?

needle possession is a misdeamenor in NJ im almost certain of that. how about the transport of such paraphrenalia, any ideas?

k.. sorry

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you sure he even sent them?

talked to my source today, he got the package back today with "return to sender" on it. Kinda strange considering he had the correct address written on the box. Nothing was opened, the tape is still around the box just like he sent it. Has something similar happen to anyone else?

Im driving down tonight to pick up the needles because i dont want go through this a second time.

-helios

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Helios where did you order from, shoot me a PM and let me know.
    Sucks that it is illegal in your state to have Pins, what does the law say and what will happen if you get caught with them up there? I am so glad they are not illegal here, but if police find them they get aweful suspcious and want to snoop around. SO I keep all my chit on the downlow. I only order pins once a year but when I order I order alot to stock up, that way hopefully I won't arouse anyone.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hope you get them soon. I am going through my first experience of trying to get stuff together and I can tell you I have learned a lot. I might start planning 6 months in advance from now on. I am sure others can relate to wanting to have stuff in hand way before you start so there is start date that can not be pushed back for lack of supply.

Yes, talk about a learning curve from a first cycle...Its shit like this with the mail that really gets me paranoid because no control over the situation.

Usually I see my source 9 months of the year so I dont have this problem. From now on im doing like what you said scott and just getting everything in advance...its bullshit like this as to why its the "golden rule" to doing a cycle.

Sicilian, my source gets everything for me I never ordered from one of those sites that sell pins. Thats also a smart move Sicilian by purchasing your pins and shit in bulk. Thanks for the help bros.

-helios

demetri is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    needle possession is a misdeamenor in NJ im almost certain of that. how about the transport of such paraphrenalia, any ideas?
    No diabetics in Jersy? ... sorry, it makes no sense to me that the possesion of needles would be illegal, especially with so many needle exchange programs around to cut down on the spread of aids.

Not that most cops would know the difference between an insuline needle and your standard 23 gauge B&D syringe that will inject glorious muscle building componds into a starving body.

d

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Pinz laws are differnent by state. Maryland says its legal to have them but if you get caught with them they are considered drug paraphernalia, and they arrest you for that. Two conflicting laws in one state.

Check out this thread:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=56702

Quote Originally Posted by demetri
    No diabetics in Jersy? ... sorry, it makes no sense to me that the possesion of needles would be illegal, especially with so many needle exchange programs around to cut down on the spread of aids.

Not that most cops would know the difference between an insuline needle and your standard 23 gauge B&D syringe that will inject glorious muscle building componds into a starving body.

d

Thread Information