iNizmo is offline New Member

New to EVERYTHING!

I’m a 29 year old male. 5’10” y’all. I started working out and dieting about 5 months ago at 270lbs. 10 years of sedentary life style to give you an idea of my body make up. (High body fat %) I’m now at 245-250lbs. (Changes every week but stays in those parameters). About a month and a half ago I got desperate to start losing more fat especially around my midsection and started using test e injections. I’ve grown obsessed with the gym. It’s wonderful mental therapy for me. My gym goal is to get fit and healthy. I’m not trying to get thin but I’m trying to get lean and fit and look good naked. I’ve been injecting 250mg weekly. I noticed I started to get fat and bloated from water retention so I did some research and started taking small doses of aromasin every other day and it has helped a little bit with water retention. After 4 weeks of that I got full blood panel for the first time ever. My test came back on high side of normal (700), liver and kidney function were good and cholesterol was slightly elevated. I don’t feel like I’m making progress losing my belly fat and I’m wondering what I should be doing. I diet but afraid to diet too much due to losing the muscle I have put on. I’ve also considered trying small doses of Phentermine with test e. I’m brand new to everything so any and all advice is welcomed. I’m desperate to lose the belly fat.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Ah man everything about this post is wrong.

1 - Steroids are not fat burners
    2 - Never start a cycle with high BF (leads to more oestrogen sides)
    3 - You started injecting STEROIDS into your self with zero research before hand. Madness.
    4 - You cannot spot reduce fat. Body fat is reduced everywhere over time and the belly is the last place to go.

To loose fat you need to sort your diet out, lift weights 3 - 6 days a week and do lots of cardio. Steroids wont help you loose weight. On a cut steroids are used to maintain muscle mass and increase strength. You using them is most likely a total waste of time, money, effort and is dangerous.

Most people here will tell you to STOP steroids right away and do a PCT (do you know what that is? If not info below)......

Here is something you should absolutely read back to front 100 times !

MY FIRST CYCLE - My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I admittedly started my first cycle without building my base as much as I should. In hindsight this was a bad approach, but I thoroughly researched EVERY single aspect of AAS before even contemplating starting my cycle. Rushing into it was silly, but I knew what I was doing with everything else.

You seriously need to take the advice thats coming your way before you do harm yourself due to lack of basic AAS knowledge.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-18-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Hey I appreciate the feedback. I agree and think it’s a good idea to post cycle out and keep working naturally while doing research. My last injection was 3 days ago. What’s the best way to Pc and be done.

PCT start times:

Testosterone Enanthate = 14 days after last injection

How many weeks did you run Test E for ?
    Have you got your Estrogen blood results ?

I am not sure on the best advice to give with your health in mind, so you need to wait for a more experienced member to tell you exactly what to do for this situation. I am unsure how you would approach the use of hCG in this situation and we need to get you a definitive answer. Below is PCT info, but wait for some more replies before acting on anything.

''

PCT

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene (Clomid). The combination is important as they work in synergy to help you recover. Running only one of them will hinder your chance of recovery some. Your PCT protocol for this cycle should look like the following:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Each number above is representative of the daily dose for that week; for a 4 week total PCT run. So clomid would be taken at 75 mg daily for 1 week, then 3 weeks at 50mg daily. And Nolvadex would be 40 mg daily for 1 week, then 20 mg daily for the last 3 weeks. Make sense?

If you chose to go with a short ester such as Testosterone Propionate , you'll need to inject at a minimum of every other day. I good starting dose is 100 to 150 every other day, or 50 to 75 daily. Short ester cycle should last 8 weeks. hCG and AI dose remains the same as outlined above. PCT however, starts 3 days after your last injection of testosterone .

''
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-18-2017 at 03:29 AM.

I’d say I’m right at 8 weeks now. I started at 125mg a week then kicked it up to 250 at 4 weeks. They did not test estrogen according to my dr when I asked about it.

Not to be a dick, but you're not even positive on your run time. You cannot be this slack with AAS. You seem to have no respect or realisation of how this approach can be so dangerous. Steroids like most drugs can be fine when approach methodically, but they can be just as dangerous when treated with no respect.

Lets wait and see what some more experienced members advise here anyway and the safest way to help you

I agree. I honestly didn’t think test was a big deal compared to the other drugs out there. I have been on trt in the past so I didn’t think much of it this time.

Come on man. Its a Steroid . Injecting anything is clearly a 'big deal'

Anyway, you're here for help and this forum is great at helping guys in need of it.

I would message a mod and ask them to change your thread title to something more along the lines of 'First cycle gone wrong - need help -

Try - marcus300

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like the Test got you back up to your normal Test levels. Having a high BF will increase the amount of the enzyme that is responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. You I would assume that your estrogen was pretty high. Sounds like Jangles gave you some good adice so I will not repeat it.

There is no magic pill to lose weight. AAS are not magic for gaining muscle either. Both losing body fat and gaining muscle is hard work. I am glad that you are back to the gym. Having more lean muscle mass will help with your weight loss. Now you need to work on your diet. Hit the diet and nutrition section of the forum. Be honest and the people there can really help get your bf down. Learn your TDEE, here is a good site https://tdeecalculator.net/ to visit so you do not have to do the math.

We are here to help. Glad you joined the site and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I have had a history with low testosterone in my early 20’s due to obesity. So I agree, I think the small 250mg doses weekly put me in normal ranges. I don’t doubt at all I probably had low test right before I started. It cured my ED, and drastically improved my mental state. I’ve stopped making weight loss progress though. I’ve gained a lot of strength but my belly is still there. Fat is literally hanging everywhere. I considered increasing the test injections to see if that would help but figured I’d get advice before doing anything else. My diet is good. I know for sure I eat below 2000 cals a day. I keep my sat fat and carbs low as possible. Feel like it’s not enough though. My dr prescribed my Phentermine but she doesn’t know that I’m on test injections. I guess the best option going forward is to PCT off permanently and try the Phentermine for a while to get to a lower bf%.

Thread Information