Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Diet while bulking on /test/deca/dbol.

Dazhy is offline Junior Member

Diet while bulking on /test/deca/dbol.

Hello everyone lads.
    Im currently in my 2 week of test/deca /dbol . Very happy because i gain about 2kg very clean(im using adex 0,5 eod and 0 sodium intake so i didnt gain so much water yet).
    Im doing a 40%pro40%carbs%20fats. I eat carbs in my breakfast , next meal (preworkout) , intraworkout(maxy waize ) and post workout only , other meals protein and fats. This is working for me well for lean gains.

( i know most of people here say 3g x kg but this didnt work well for me , i like more have the carbs under control because insulin =gain fat).

My bmr is 2700 so i add 500kcal . 3100 kcal (310g carbs 310g protein and 70g fats)
    So my question is , in 2 weeks ill up my kcal intake to 3500 but i didnt up more the protein ,
    what would you do? up the fats or carbs? thinking srs about up the fats but i want know whats your point on this.
    Start the cycle 75kg and around 178cm.I run a test solo cycle years ago.Age:24 this month.

I know this forum have great guys what can help me

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    couple of notes here

when your on a mass cycle like this, then insulin is your friend, not your enemy . with the AAS helping with nutrient partitioning and its ability to shuttle a ton more water and glycogen into the muscle cells, insulin is something you want a whole lot more of here, not less. so up the carbs!! its the best time to be high carb, especially with the Dbol in there . a spike in insulin is going to be very anabolic , its going to force glucose and amino acids into your muscle cells . its not going to store as fat so long as your training is on point.

Keep your fat sources separate from your carb sources. insulin will drive glucose into muscle, thats what you want. You won't get fat, but you don't want a bunch of fat and triglycerides floating around your blood stream with a rise in insulin either.

Protein does not need to be super high while on a massing cycle with AAS. carbs need to be high. Steroids will cause your body to become much much more efficient at using protein. so you actually need less protein while on cycle, more protein when natural or off cycle.

I would NOT up the fats. clearly I'm a fan of carbs while bulking with AAS and a fan of insulin . I would up your carbs and up your workload and training. the protein and fats are the small building blocks , you don't need much , but the Carbs are the fuel to force you to grow and you got to keep constantly 'fueling' up, especially when on a heavy AAS cycle that burns through carbs like crazy.

theres a reason Jay cutler and Ronnie Coleman would eat over 1000g of carbs per day when on cycle. carbs are the fuel and key to growing with AAS. the spikes in insulin will partition nutrients into muscle cells, carboHYDRATES drive water into muscle cells and bring along with it amino acids, creatine, and other nutrients to fuel your muscles for growth.

insulin = fat gain
    I use exogenous insulin for bulking as well as cutting . if insulin simply = fat gain, then it would not help bodybuilders loose fat while cutting. fat gain is a lot more complex then simply insulin causing it. very possible to be 8% body fat and use a ton of insulin. if insulin = fat gain then that would not be possible
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 12-11-2017 at 04:54 PM.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing the same cycle, I'm in the fifth week, about 11 kg gained until now.
    Agree with GearHeaded, up your carbohydrates !! , I am about 60% c - 20% p - 20% f, don't worry if the carbs are clean (low glycemic index) growth will be very clean (low fat and low water)
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    I'm doing the same cycle, I'm in the fifth week, about 11 kg gained until now.
    Agree with GearHeaded, up your carbohydrates !! , I am about 60% c - 20% p - 20% f, don't worry if the carbs are clean (low glycemic index) growth will be very clean (low fat and low water)
    agree . too often we take dieting advice thats been given for the general population or from 'natural' bodybuilding . like "high carb diet means high fat gain'', well when we run AAS we have a huge benefit of being able to much better partition nutrients and carbohydrates then does a natural lifter . we are not near as likely to store carbs as fat as is a natural person , so we need to up our carbs on cycle and get the added benefit of all those carbs being forced into muscle cells

Quote Originally Posted by Dazhy View Post
    Hello everyone lads.
    Im currently in my 2 week of test/deca /dbol . Very happy because i gain about 2kg very clean(im using adex 0,5 eod and 0 sodium intake so i didnt gain so much water yet).
    Im doing a 40%pro40%carbs%20fats. I eat carbs in my breakfast , next meal (preworkout) , intraworkout(maxy waize ) and post workout only , other meals protein and fats. This is working for me well for lean gains.

( i know most of people here say 3g x kg but this didnt work well for me , i like more have the carbs under control because insulin =gain fat).

My bmr is 2700 so i add 500kcal . 3100 kcal (310g carbs 310g protein and 70g fats)
    So my question is , in 2 weeks ill up my kcal intake to 3500 but i didnt up more the protein ,
    what would you do? up the fats or carbs? thinking srs about up the fats but i want know whats your point on this.
    Start the cycle 75kg and around 178cm.I run a test solo cycle years ago.Age:24 this month.

I know this forum have great guys what can help me
    I like carbs when I'm bulking. Sweet potato is the carb of choice for me. I take in more protein and less carbs when I cut.

Thread Information