Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By BNSFguy

Thread: 12 Week test e cycle to fill out loose skin?

  1. #1
    fullsender is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4

    12 Week test e cycle to fill out loose skin?

    Hi guys,
    I started my fitness journey three years ago at 247.8 lbs being 5 foot 10. I cut for roughly a year and a half and got down to 165. Since then I have been training power lifting and have been doing meets. I am currently 18 years old and 184 lbs, did not put this in the title since I figured I would not get as many replies since of my young age. I have loose skin from this drastic cut and it impacts my mental health as well as my confidence every single day. I am very self conscious about this because it ruins my physique, and fitness is something that I take very seriously and the fact that I look like I have a dad bod is very emotionally disturbing.I wake up everyday, weigh myself, then look in the mirror and I am disgusted with the fact that I look this flabby. I have been researching for a year on planning a cycle, if I decide on hopping on,it would be a 12 week 500 mg test e cylce followed with nolva 40/40/20/20 as PCT with pharma grade nolva and arimidex on hand if I need it. My plan is to bulk on this cycle to try to put on a lot of size to fill out this loose skin. I have baseline bloods done which I can post later upon request, everything is in check. My question is based on the pictures, do you think I will be capable of filling out this skin from this cycle? Any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated, also I personally think I just store fat weirdly although all of my friends think it is loose skin. So, please be brutally honest and call me a fat fuck if you think that is the case. I never plan on stopping powerlifting, it is something that is very important to me as well as my way to deal with the shit life throws at me.Thanks! Before commenting telling me I am stupid for wanting to enhance myself, my goals are not achievable naturally btw, at least give me your opinion on whether it is loose skin or fat.

    Also, currently cutting but do not want to get that much leaner before figuring this situation out, I am thicc as I just finished prepping for my last meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Week test e cycle to fill out loose skin?-loose-skin-1.jpg   12 Week test e cycle to fill out loose skin?-loose-skin-2.jpeg   12 Week test e cycle to fill out loose skin?-loose-skin-3.jpeg  
    Last edited by fullsender; 12-18-2017 at 04:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by fullsender View Post
    Hi guys,
    I started my fitness journey three years ago at 247.8 lbs being 5 foot 10. I cut for roughly a year and a half and got down to 165. Since then I have been training power lifting and have been doing meets. I am currently 18 years old and 184 lbs, did not put this in the title since I figured I would not get as many replies since of my young age. I have loose skin from this drastic cut and it impacts my mental health as well as my confidence every single day. I am very self conscious about this because it ruins my physique, and fitness is something that I take very seriously and the fact that I look like I have a dad bod is very emotionally disturbing.I wake up everyday, weigh myself, then look in the mirror and I am disgusted with the fact that I look this flabby. I have been researching for a year on planning a cycle, if I decide on hopping on,it would be a 12 week 500 mg test e cylce followed with nolva 40/40/20/20 as PCT with pharma grade nolva and arimidex on hand if I need it. My plan is to bulk on this cycle to try to put on a lot of size to fill out this loose skin. I have baseline bloods done which I can post later upon request, everything is in check. My question is based on the pictures, do you think I will be capable of filling out this skin from this cycle? Any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated, also I personally think I just store fat weirdly although all of my friends think it is loose skin. So, please be brutally honest and call me a fat fuck if you think that is the case. I never plan on stopping powerlifting, it is something that is very important to me as well as my way to deal with the shit life throws at me.Thanks!

    Also, currently cutting but do not want to get that much leaner before figuring this situation out, I am thicc as I just finished prepping for my last meet.

    Well done on the massive transformation.

    You’re 8 Years too early though. Focus on a very very clean bulk. Aim for 0.5lbs a weak gain to minimise fat gain.


    Not 1 single person is going to advice you to do steroids . You have your whole youth ahead of you man. You’re already anabolic as fuck now at your age. Make use of your natural test and focus on diet and workouts.

    Doing AAS could now fuck the rest of your life up.

    For what it’s worth. I think you look great. Amazing base too build of as you are.

    I can do the same thing with my skin too btw. That’s not really loose skin. You’re just pulling it haha

    PS - best thing you could ever do is bin your scales and bin the mirror. They’re fucking evil when you’re unhappy with your body.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-18-2017 at 04:33 PM.

  3. #3
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,879
    Blog Entries
    1
    Do NOT run AAS at 18 years old. You worked too hard to get where you are now just to screw it all up
    Obs likes this.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    your only 18 . you have years ahead of you to 'fill out' your body naturally . give it time and learn how to eat and train. Learn how to 'grow' lean. by rushing this process now with hormones is quite possible just going to fuck you up in the long run and you'll have way bigger problems then just lose skin
    Obs likes this.

  5. #5
    fullsender is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4
    Yes, I am fully aware 98% of people are not going to recommend an 18 year old to hop on. I fully understand why as well as most kids my age are very stupid and the effects are harsh since I am not fully developed meaning my brain, HPTA, etc not fully developed. Although, I think that I am capable of running a cycle safely and effectively, and if not then oh well I am on for life (plan to use anyway, natty lifting is a joke). The point of this post was to ask for opinions on whether you all think it is mostly just fat or loose skin. I really do not want to hop on at this age, but if it means it will help with my physique then I might just have to. Whatever it takes right babe?

  6. #6
    fullsender is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4
    So you think it is just fat? I really hope it is, but my other parts of my body are very vascular compared to my abs and chest.

  7. #7
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Maybe don't use words like "thicc" to describe yourself instead of starting AAS way too early

  8. #8
    fullsender is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4
    I see that is all you read out of my post since you did not comment on the thing that I am actually asking about... lighten up

  9. #9
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,205
    That will tighten up with muscle. Take your time. Train hard and eat right. It will come. It’s a journey not a destination. You have a great frame to build on. Don’t screw yourself taking what many believe to be a short cut. Right now you can accomplish greater longer lasting results naturally than you can with aas.
    songdog likes this.

  10. #10
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,956
    Listen to everyone above.
    I can relate to this. It sort of sounds like a repeat of my situation.... except I was 45 y/o (235 down to 165).
    You do not need AAS. Your skin is actually better than mine. I had wrinkles.
    Try hanging leg raises to tone your abs.
    I have used radio frequency which gave the best results but nothing is perfect.
    I have also used preparation H and other creams that do accomplish a little.
    You might want to supplement with collagen. You will be able to tighten up much easier than I did because of your age.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,879
    Blog Entries
    1
    If you were not pulling on your skin most people would not notice. The benefits of being young. Your body will naturally fill out. Do not let your mind mess around with you. Just keep doing what you are doing.

  12. #12
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,879
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullsender View Post
    So you think it is just fat? I really hope it is, but my other parts of my body are very vascular compared to my abs and chest.
    Your body went weight changed 64 lbs. That is impressive. Be thankful you are not asking us how to get rid of the stretch marks. Most men carry extra fat in this area. Your skin is your largest organ and your most vital organs in your body are located in that area. So your body compensates to protect it more in this area.

  13. #13
    1moreset024 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    89
    Let me tell you something when you look in the mirror you probably don't see what other people see it's a mental symptom people like me and you have that used to be extremely overweight it's called body dysmorphia it tends to terrorize our mind 24/7 we concentrate on one perceived flaw and obsess about it Non-Stop from the pictures you showed me up top you look a hundred times better than most people who are never overweight in their life what you see and what other people see are going to be completely different trust me I was in that same boat and to this day I still am

  14. #14
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by fullsender View Post
    Yes, I am fully aware 98% of people are not going to recommend an 18 year old to hop on. I fully understand why as well as most kids my age are very stupid and the effects are harsh since I am not fully developed meaning my brain, HPTA, etc not fully developed. Although, I think that I am capable of running a cycle safely and effectively, and if not then oh well I am on for life (plan to use anyway, natty lifting is a joke). The point of this post was to ask for opinions on whether you all think it is mostly just fat or loose skin. I really do not want to hop on at this age, but if it means it will help with my physique then I might just have to. Whatever it takes right babe?
    Being stuck on trt the rest of your life is wonderful compared to other sides you can get.

    Try severe depression/suicide after ED at 22, after watching your girl go fuck someone with a working dick. Try coming off and hoping your levels return to normal while you watch yourself shrink.

    You want to exceed natural potential right?
    Well, you are going to have to achieve your natural potential first and you wont be doing that before 25.
    You think AAS is a fast route to a physique and itcis not at your age in any way. It is a fast ride to a world of hurt.

    Being a big muscular guy takes time and effort with or without AAS. There ain't no easy way out. Its all a slow hard uphill battle. Everyone wants it now but it doesn't work that way.

    Shit, I wish the worst thing that happened to me was trt.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,672
    Quote Originally Posted by fullsender View Post
    (natty lifting is a joke).
    I totally disagree....

    There are many many many natty powerlifters that are stronger then I will ever be and I have cycled.

    I powerlift and I wish I never cycled.
    Obs likes this.

  16. #16
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,956
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I totally disagree....

    There are many many many natty powerlifters that are stronger then I will ever be and I have cycled.

    I powerlift and I wish I never cycled.
    I never cycled until 46. I competed in B.B. and realized that if I wanted to continue, I needed to cycle. The only reason I cycle.
    1moreset is right. You see what others do not. Listen to me.... I had the same situation. You are young and your skin will tighten up. AAS will NOT tighten your skin.
    The RF treatment I was talking about is temporary by itself, but what it does is activate the collagen in your skin to tighten up.
    I went from bodybuilder to bodybuilder looking for a solution. No one had it because they have not encountered this situation.
    Build your core. Hanging leg lifts. It will not happen overnight, but there is a fix. I refused to have an operation, but a “tummy tuck” type operation is better than AAS at this point.
    Truthfully, had you not pulled on the skin, I would not have been able to see what you are talking about.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    139
    Looks like a bad case of body dysmorphia as said before. Dude you look good!

    I have been through the same thing, I was very overweight til I started gym and exercise at 17 years old but that was too late. I always tell people my biggest regret in life is being overweight when I was young because I feel it’s meant a few areas of my body will never be at a place I’m happy with. I see all these fat people who lose weight and are toned as hell and I’m like wtf!?

    My biggest area is my love handles, I just cannot shift them. I also had liposculpture at age 20 to get rid of my man boobs and tighten up the skin and get rid of some fat around my abdomen. I have very little fat on my belly but for some reason my skin will never be tight enough to show even the slightest sign of abs. Yet I still get people compliment me on how I look and I am definitely fitter and stronger than the average Joe.

    I’m halfway through my first cycle and can confirm it has done nothing to tighten my skin up around these areas. The best thing I ever did was the liposculpture, massive improvements and those areas, while not perfect, are much better than before. Hell, I would never be seen shirtless as a teenager, even when I lost weight, the embarrassment was crazy.

    Anyway moral to the story is don’t do AAS at your age looking to tighten up your skin. You will be disappointed and possibly fuck up your endocrine system for good as other have stated. Hope this is of some assistance to your situation.
    Last edited by Jerry2020; 12-19-2017 at 03:08 PM.

  18. #18
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Well done on the massive transformation.

    You’re 8 Years too early though. Focus on a very very clean bulk. Aim for 0.5lbs a weak gain to minimise fat gain.


    Not 1 single person is going to advice you to do steroids . You have your whole youth ahead of you man. You’re already anabolic as fuck now at your age. Make use of your natural test and focus on diet and workouts.

    Doing AAS could now fuck the rest of your life up.

    For what it’s worth. I think you look great. Amazing base too build of as you are.

    I can do the same thing with my skin too btw. That’s not really loose skin. You’re just pulling it haha

    PS - best thing you could ever do is bin your scales and bin the mirror. They’re fucking evil when you’re unhappy with your body.
    No you don't want to bulk!You will tone up in time and don't mess with aas at your age beacuse you really could end up with some mental problems depression.

  19. #19
    TRTdrew's Avatar
    TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    263
    Dude you look great. This loose skin issue is all in your head.

  20. #20
    BNSFguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by fullsender View Post
    Hi guys,
    I started my fitness journey three years ago at 247.8 lbs being 5 foot 10. I cut for roughly a year and a half and got down to 165. Since then I have been training power lifting and have been doing meets. I am currently 18 years old and 184 lbs, did not put this in the title since I figured I would not get as many replies since of my young age. I have loose skin from this drastic cut and it impacts my mental health as well as my confidence every single day. I am very self conscious about this because it ruins my physique, and fitness is something that I take very seriously and the fact that I look like I have a dad bod is very emotionally disturbing.I wake up everyday, weigh myself, then look in the mirror and I am disgusted with the fact that I look this flabby. I have been researching for a year on planning a cycle, if I decide on hopping on,it would be a 12 week 500 mg test e cylce followed with nolva 40/40/20/20 as PCT with pharma grade nolva and arimidex on hand if I need it. My plan is to bulk on this cycle to try to put on a lot of size to fill out this loose skin. I have baseline bloods done which I can post later upon request, everything is in check. My question is based on the pictures, do you think I will be capable of filling out this skin from this cycle? Any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated, also I personally think I just store fat weirdly although all of my friends think it is loose skin. So, please be brutally honest and call me a fat fuck if you think that is the case. I never plan on stopping powerlifting, it is something that is very important to me as well as my way to deal with the shit life throws at me.Thanks! Before commenting telling me I am stupid for wanting to enhance myself, my goals are not achievable naturally btw, at least give me your opinion on whether it is loose skin or fat.

    Also, currently cutting but do not want to get that much leaner before figuring this situation out, I am thicc as I just finished prepping for my last meet.

    Honestly, honest opinion here: you're still not fully developed. Not saying you haven't gone thru puberty, but your not a fully developed man yet. I think you're absolutely crazy if you jump on a cycle. Crazy !!!! Don't do it. I promise you if you continue to work hard as hell at the gym, watch your diet, take in adequate protein and healthy fats, I guarantee you'll look completely different in just a few more years. I realize at 18, a few year's seems like a lifetime. But you haven't even come close to fully reaching your potential. Your body hasn't even finished growing / developing. Jumping on a cycle now, in my opinion, would be the worst thing you could do. You're being way too tough on yourself and not giving yourself enough credit. Trust me, I was at 245 lbs last Thanksgiving, now I'm at 180 (was 170 before I started to put weight back on) and sub 10% BF. I definitely have some "loose skin" and it doesn't look anything like yours. Judging by how much thickness you have when you "pinch", you still have significant body fat. Loose skin is what covers the tops of your hands. If you can get close to that on your abs, than it's loose skin. You have body fat. Sorry. I'm being honest. To get leaner, you're going to have to loose weight and diet hard. It's almost impossible (unless you have elite genes like the top pros) to gain muscle and lean out at the same time. If you're into powerlifting, you probably don't want to get that lean or your lifts will suffer significantly. You need to choose what's most important to you. But I strongly advise against starting a cycle, because of your age, your progress so far, and because you haven't come close to maxing out yet. Wait a few year's, decide what you want to do or look like, and train and diet accordingly. You'll be in a much, much, better position to do a cycle than.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I'm not sure that going on a Test cycle is going to shrink your loose skin. You can build bigger muscles but the skin elasticity is not the same as building muscles. You are young so your skin is still elastic and will shrink down nice and tight around your muscles, over time. What you're looking for is a short cut. I'm not a big fan of short cuts. When the natural system of the body is interrupted, there always seems to be a consequence. Unfortunately, the consequences are more severe, the younger you are. Consider carefully your decision. It could affect you for a long time. Be patient, you will achieve your goals.

  22. #22
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,956
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'm not sure that going on a Test cycle is going to shrink your loose skin. You can build bigger muscles but the skin elasticity is not the same as building muscles. You are young so your skin is still elastic and will shrink down nice and tight around your muscles, over time. What you're looking for is a short cut. I'm not a big fan of short cuts. When the natural system of the body is interrupted, there always seems to be a consequence. Unfortunately, the consequences are more severe, the younger you are. Consider carefully your decision. It could affect you for a long time. Be patient, you will achieve your goals.
    Hey Scotch- good to see your back. I haven’t seen you in awhile.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •