Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sumpm1

Thread: First cycle. Dbol and test e.

Odin13 is offline New Member

First cycle. Dbol and test e.

Hi, looking for any advice , so i started my first cycle which is dbol 30mg daily for 5 weeks and test e 500mg a week for 12weeks, and started 2 weeks ago 5 December 2017. Ive been doing calisthenics and weightlifting for majority of 8 years, im 37, 183cm, now 96kg up from 89kg when started cycle, i eat roughly between 3500-4000 calories a day now up from around 2500 and average around 220gms protein a day. Im not using an AI atm as my bodybuilding mate said i most likely wont need them. I train 4days on 1 day off. 1. Chest. 2. Back. 3.Arms and shoulder . 4. Legs and abs. Day off then repeat. Doing 20-30 sets of mostly bodyweight and relatively light weight for chest and back (incline/decline pushups and 20kg dumbell flies for chest) , (alot of weighted pull ups and chin ups for back) , 14-18 sets of bis tris and shoulders using 10-20kg dumbells each workout as i have no gym in my area (i live on a farm).
    I have nolva and clomid for pct.
    I am really feeling the effects of dbol , feeling fuller and awesome mood. I had blood tests yesterday and got results back which was , test 40.6 nmol/l which is twice as high as normal and oestrogen was 315 nmol/l which is double the highest range, liver is fine. . Is my oestrogen too high or is it ok for now? Will it go down after dbol ends? How long will test take to really kick in and is it similar to dbol feeling? Will i lose any gains after i come off dbol after the 5weeks? Am i overtraining in any way for bulking? Overall if i can get any tips along the way, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    Easy advice. GET ON AN AI!!! I don't care what your buddy says. The worst immediate outcome of steroids is that you get unsightly breast tissue, and you will be poking at that lump and it will bug the shit out of you forever!!! Take an AI even if just for precaution, AND DO IT NOW!!! DON'T PLAY AROUND WITH THIS.

As for the cycle, well you've already begun. IMO I would leave out the dbol . And in the future look for less androgenic orals; dbol is the most gyno prone steroid , and I suggest the first cycle should be plain jane test so that you can find your reaction to only one compound. So definitely get on adex or ari right away. And make sure to have some letro on hand. I don't want anyone getting a bump under the nip and then realizing they are too late to fix it.

Even if you don't develop a big or serious gyno, your glands under the nipples can grow some, which brings you closer and closer to full on gyno. We are in this business to at least look and feel better; gyno is the opposite of that.
    Odin13 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sumpm1 View Post
    As for the cycle, well you've already begun. IMO I would leave out the dbol. And in the future look for less androgenic orals; dbol is the most gyno prone steroid.
    I'm guessing you meant to say "estrogenic" , as Dbol is not very Androgenic at all, its an Anabolic AAS (not and androgenic one), and its also a class 2 steroid meaning it works independent from the androgen receptor .

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm guessing you meant to say "estrogenic"
    Yes, that is what I meant, dbol has high estro conversion.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sumpm1 View Post
    Yes, that is what I meant, dbol has high estro conversion.
    The rate is pretty low actually, but the end product (methyl-E2) is a potent estrogen that it's slowly metabolized compared to regular E2 and thus more persistent.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    The rate is pretty low actually, but the end product (methyl-E2) is a potent estrogen that it's slowly metabolized compared to regular E2 and thus more persistent.
    ^ exactly this . this is why Dbol is considered an 'estrogen bomb' , not because it aromatizes a ton. but also why its a great bulker and wet compound

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Been here for a month and quickly realize why there are stickies....

Thread Information