BP22 is offline New Member

Saliva Test For Hormones?

Wasn't sure where to post this. Was thinking of doing my first cycle of 1-andro and wanted to get my bloods done pre and post cycle to make sure I recover from my PCT. However in the state I'm in I cannot get blood work done without PCP due to medical billing laws. I saw that they have saliva tests that you can mail in and they send you your results. Does anyone know if this is a viable alternative?

Thanks

Bump?

I feel that saliva tests for hormone levels are generally not reliable. Blood tests ordered by a physician are the most accurate way to assess most hormone levels and that this type of testing continues to be regarded as the “gold standard” against which results of other testing methods must be measured.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP22 View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this. Was thinking of doing my first cycle of 1-andro and wanted to get my bloods done pre and post cycle to make sure I recover from my PCT. However in the state I'm in I cannot get blood work done without PCP due to medical billing laws. I saw that they have saliva tests that you can mail in and they send you your results. Does anyone know if this is a viable alternative?

Thanks

We used them quite a bit years ago. I would choose blood work over saliva testing however you can get a general idea from saliva testing.

I'm looking to run my first cycle: 1-DHEA/ 4-DHEA/ 19norDHEA. Obviously if this was a viable method it would save me a lot of trouble. However, if it is not reliable then it wouldn't be worth running the cycle until I figure something out. Just trying to make sure I do it all right.

Quote Originally Posted by BP22 View Post
    Just trying to make sure I do it all right.

dennyseilheimer is offline New Member
    The Carlson Company offer certified testing services for suspicious stains related to infidelity including presence of the other woman or man or both; e.g. hair, DNA, semen, sperm, seminal fluid, saliva, cosmetics, lipstick, cosmetics, saliva, etc.

Thread Information