Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TRTdrew
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Choice of TESTOSTERONE for 12 week blast

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member

Choice of TESTOSTERONE for 12 week blast

I’m a new member and this is my first thread. I’ve been reading on my own for a while and I can’t find the answer.

I’m on TRT. Currently on a weekly dose of Testosterone C.

I might plan a 12 week blast of test only sometime later in 2018. Would I be wise to stick with Test C or would there be some advantage to taking Test E or Test P? It seems to me the question boils down to:

1.) Is it better for my body to have the consistency of sticking with Test C, because that’s what my TRT prescription provides me. Or,

2.) Would it do me good to have the diversity of two types of Test acting at the same time.

My gut tells me to just stick with Test C, but I would like to hear input from knowledgeable members.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I would personally stick with test c.

Once the ester is cleaved off testosterone C, E, P, etc....
    test is test.

So no to #2.
    The is no such thing as different type of tests working at the same time.

note: I am not saying people can't use test suspension as a pwo. But even suspension is just a higher concentration of test in your bloodstream for a shorter amount of time.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 12-21-2017 at 06:38 AM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You should probably just stick with test c especially if your script leaves you with some
    Leftovers. You could also try throwing in an oral and staying at your trt dose. Not sure what your experience is. Shoot, you could throw in a low dose of anything on top of your trt dose. But if your fairly new and you really wanna blast just crank up the test to 500-600mg a week and youll grow like crazy.

Check the my first cycle sticky. Your gonna have to adjust your AI for a blast

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    But if your fairly new and you really wanna blast just crank up the test to 500-600mg a week and youll grow like crazy.
    I think that’s my plan!
    Octaneforce likes this.

Test is Test. There is no two type of Test. If you already have Cyp, just stick with it. Test Cyp is the Test of choice for me.
    marcus300 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with what everyone here has said. People get confused with esters (E, P, C) but the only difference is how often you have to inject it. Anything you can get an RX for and pick up at the pharmacy is going to be safer than what you could buy or make.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information