Thread: Need help here

Stillworking77 is offline New Member

Need help here

I am taking test cyp twice a week- 1ml on Monday and Thursday. I am also taking 500 units of HCG twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday. I also take .5 mg of Anastrozole twice a week on tuesdays and Friday. Looking to gain some size but keep my boys working. What else do I need to do?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillworking77 View Post
    I am taking test cyp twice a week- 1ml on Monday and Thursday. I am also taking 500 units of HCG twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday. I also take .5 mg of Anastrozole twice a week on tuesdays and Friday. Looking to gain some size but keep my boys working. What else do I need to do?
    1ml is only the volume. It is not the mg per ml. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, BF, etc.

Best place to start is here. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Sorry it is 200mg twice a week. I am 40, 6’1, 235lbs and 18%bf

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    I’m a new boot but I’m pretty sure your boys are gonna shut down. I’m sure some of these
    Guys will chime in

Shutting down is fine. Just want them to start again after the cycle

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    did you do pre cycle blood work. what was your test levels naturally ?

277 total test naturally

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    277 total test naturally
    well theres not a whole lot to recover back to naturally any how. Your going to end up loosing your gains when you come off cycle back to that low of test. you may want to consider TRT

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well theres not a whole lot to recover back to naturally any how. Your going to end up loosing your gains when you come off cycle back to that low of test. you may want to consider TRT
    Respectfully, i believe that there are ways of keeping gains off cycle. I was at 169 test. It was very difficult to gain while off cycle. I was gaining and keeping 10 lbs per year. I just started TRT (self prescribed) this last year. Self prescribed because I lost faith in the Dr's.
    NOTE:This was on a strict diet year round

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SwoleAnchelada is offline New Member
    Also new, but is this your first cycle ever? If not, then did you have BW during your first, because I'm interested if you may have done something in the past that may have you starting behind the 8-ball

If it's your first cycle then as Others have said "maybe you need trt"

If none of that needs to be considered then from my experiences and research

You may want to start at 250 for your hcg shots and 0.25 eod for AI, test c dose I'd say is fine, no need to crash your estr levels out of the gates and at such low natural test levels your boys may, but not for certain, respond to lower doses of hcg since 250 hcg shots seems to be the starting point for those doing a similar cycle with naturally higher test levels

My biggest concern is the higher sporadic (twice/week) dose of AI, your estr levels may crash and spike twice a week, possibly leaving you with all the joys of estrogen sides and less of the joys a higher test which will also be in a really messed up state of flux.

try picturing a roller coaster ride that starts really high (first test shot), you go down (aromatic atom + decay rate) then back up (to what extent is determined by timing of AIs after previous inject)but not as high, but then you go back down to a lower low than previous drop but the idea of the next inject 3.5 days later is to get back to previous high levels which naturally drop again, hence the multi injects to maintain consistency

The goal of your AI is to help in keeping the test conc. Level and high while estr. Level and low, improper dose of AI could create a flux leading to sides as well because your body won't know what the heck is going on

If 250hcg 2x/week and 0.25 eod AI isn't working then up the doses

If you start the way you've said, things may go wrong and the common fix of upping doses may exacerbate the problem

Cheers

Swole

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    500 mg of Test is a very basic cycle. There's no need for all the recovery precautions, save your HCG for harsher future cycles.

As for the AI, that's your call, but with no prior history it's best to use as few chems as possible, then add as necessary/as dictated by your body. You may not even be prone to gyno, but if you are there will be plenty of time for reversal when rapidly addressed. Speaking of which, if you do notice early onset symptoms employ Letro to resolve. Then, as now, for subsequent cycles prempt it with Adex...start a week prior to cycling to elevate serum levels in advance of aas.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information