Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Beginner steroid stack - No hair loss or gyno?

GainsMcBane is offline New Member

Beginner steroid stack - No hair loss or gyno?

Hi everyone, I'm a 21 year old guy who's been training off and on seriously for 4 years, i know my stuff nutrition wise and definitely know how to train but i feel like i'm just spinning my wheels.

Regularly get over 0.8g/lb of bodyweight of protein in meat or dairy based protein, over 50g of fat a day, 5000mg vitamin d a day, 30mg zinc a day

My question to all of you is: Best beginner stack with lowest risk for hair loss or gyno

I have a very bad hairline as it is, i'm not sure if its mpb or not as i've always had a bulging forehead since i was young, and on top of that i have mild gyno from puberty which never went away.

Would Anavar + 100-200mg of testosterone ethanate, with some daily arimdex be a good idea?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GainsMcBane View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a 21 year old guy who's been training off and on seriously for 4 years, i know my stuff nutrition wise and definitely know how to train but i feel like i'm just spinning my wheels.

Regularly get over 0.8g/lb of bodyweight of protein in meat or dairy based protein, over 50g of fat a day, 5000mg vitamin d a day, 30mg zinc a day

My question to all of you is: Best beginner stack with lowest risk for hair loss or gyno

I have a very bad hairline as it is, i'm not sure if its mpb or not as i've always had a bulging forehead since i was young, and on top of that i have mild gyno from puberty which never went away.

Would Anavar + 100-200mg of testosterone ethanate, with some daily arimdex be a good idea?
    In simplest terms, NO. Your hairline is the last thing you should be worried about. The only think that you will do with that amount of testosteone and anavar will be shutting down your own natural testosterone levels . What are your stats? Hight, weight, BF, etc? This is a great thread for you to read. The young and Steroids Your natural test levles are high enough and will climb until you hit around 25.

Most people think they are spot on with their diet but they are not. You need to work on your diet and you will grow. Go to the diet and nutrition portion of the site and put up what you ate yesterday and let them help you. You will get the best gain in the kitchen not on AAS. I hope I am not coming off too stong but please listen. Others people will tell you the same thing.

BTW, what is wrong with not having any hair? I shave my head daily and the ladies love it!
    songdog likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the site. Sorry, I forgot to say that. Please visit the diet and nutrition area. The people there will help you more than any AAS. If you would a good read here is an 18-year-old with Low T that started posting here. He will give you motivation. We are all here to help. Live for the moment - A teenage Zeus' bodybuilding journey

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    500 mg of Test EW period!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    To the OP. I'm sure you've given this choice some consideration. Just want to chime in with my thoughts. Unless you are going to compete seriously, I'd hold off on the gear until your older years. If you start messing with hormones now, you could end up having to pin for the rest of your life starting at the young age of 21. For older guys with depressed T levels, the choice is easy to go on for life; not so easy as a young man with fine levels.

You won't know if Test (DHT) will erode hair until you do a cycle and find out. Then it's too late. I don't know of a way to test to see if a guy's prone to MPB before they run a cycle. If your hairline is already being challenged, you might want to stay away from AAS. You just have to decide if being buff is worth being bald.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Muscles over hair every time. Gyno can be prevented with an ai and nolva on cycle. Hairless can be slowed down or even reversed if your lucky with finasteride. But 21 is young to be messing with any of this stuff

Thread Information