• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By 1moreset024

Thread: Should I stop my cycle ?! Gyno

michaelmike222 is offline New Member

Should I stop my cycle ?! Gyno

Advice please..

I am 38, 6'2, 180... started my first cycle of Test E (Pharm grade) 3 weeks ago. No stacking, just Test only cycle as recommended for first cycle. For AI I have been using over the counter Arimistane by Hardcore Formulations (Androst 3,5-den-7,17-dione 3-deoxy-7-oxo- DHEA). Second week, I started getting the itchy nipples and very sensitive to touch, so I upped my dose to 100mg per day. Now week 3, I still have very sore and itchy nipples and starting to feel glands. Not sure if Arimistane is doing the job since it is over the counter.

Preface - about 7 years ago, I took some over the counter "pro-hormones" (Tren -Extreme) and developed SEVERE gyno to where I had to get surgery for gyno removal. So my glands are removed but there are still some left to because the Doc said my nipples would look caved in if he removed completely. I am HEAVILY gyno prone, I get gyno passing by a GNC store..

Now - I am 3rd week in my test cycle and I am feeling the remaining glands swell severely. I have ordered Arimidex which should arrive next week (source issues killing me). Should I stop 3 weeks in and continue after my arimidex arrives? Will Arimidex actually reverse some of the gland swelling and the pain? Is Aromasin a better choice?

I would appreciate some advice from the senior members.

Regards,

wrecks72 is offline New Member
    Stopping would be a decision you have to make. I don't think you had what you needed to have on hand before starting a cycle especially knowing you're gyno prone. Not a smart decision but obviously we're past that. Imo opinion you need nolvadex to reverse the current gyno.
    SERM/AI Definition

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree. Now I am in i bind trying to figure out whether I should just continue with arimidex or stop at 3 weeks and jump on Nolvadex .

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you knew you were so gyno prone then why didn't you run a SERM on cycle to begin with. thats common protocol

Not informed enough to know I guess. I thought Nolvadex (serm) was for pct not during cycle. What can you suggest now? Should I just jump on arimidex and continue cycle? I actually have Torem for my PCT . Is that good as Nolva? Need some advice please so I don't dig my grave deeper.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hearing randomness so far,

It's a fairly simple array of meds, nolvadex (or for the fancy folk, Raloxifine) for gyno(while on or off), PCT of nolva & clomid

If you really feel like you wanna do some weird shit - look into Letrozole - but, IMO it's not necessary
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

It's a fairly simple array of meds, nolvadex (or for the fancy folk, Raloxifine) for gyno(while on or off), PCT of nolva & clomid

If you really feel like you wanna do some weird shit - look into Letrozole - but, IMO it's not necessary
    So arimidex won't do anything for me at this point? I was thinking since it's early stages that bringing down my estrogen levels would calm the binding around the nips...

from my understanding arimidex only inhibits aromatization (the conversion of test into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme) and will do nothing for the estrogen that is already bound to the receptor. thats where a SERM comes in, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. it takes care of the estrogen at the receptor site itself. Nolva or Ralox are Serms that will work.

if you want to bring down total blood levels of estrogen then Letro is the best thing at doing that.

if you want to prevent test from converting to estrogen in the first place then arimidex is best at doing that.

Torem is a SERM as well. I'd suggest starting it at 40-60 mgs a day since you have it on hand. I do not have any experience with it but from what I just read (google) it will work.
    https://www.evolutionary.org/toremif...trate-fareston

Blog Entries
    people really do damn near no research on the shit that they put into their own body

U b aight
    Obs likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Very true! Where's the help in this thread?

NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DISCONTINUE THE CYCLE!!!

All SERMS work, but are better while off cycle. AIs are preferred while on cycle as they don't hinder development.

Arimidex is mild and for preventive use, especially for those who are prone...start it prior to cycling. Letro is NOT weird, it's the potent clinically preferred treatment, even in breast cancer therapy. When gyno presents during cycle, begin a course of Letro!!!

Note: The onset of gyno can be quite subtle and precede aesthetic changes, thus ANY TIME YOU EVEN NOTICE your nipples, begin a course of Letro. "Notice" as in rubbing against shirt/chaffing, tingling, itching, or EVEN thinking about them...all of which is uncommon.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thanks gentleman... Going on arimidex and see if things calm down. Got my glands out so it's like being bitten by a dog with no teeth. FUCK gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

All SERMS work, but are better while off cycle. AIs are preferred while on cycle as they don't hinder development.

Arimidex is mild and for preventive use, especially for those who are prone...start it prior to cycling. Letro is NOT weird, it's the potent clinically preferred treatment, even in breast cancer therapy. When gyno presents during cycle, begin a course of Letro!!!

Note: The onset of gyno can be quite subtle and precede aesthetic changes, thus ANY TIME YOU EVEN NOTICE your nipples, begin a course of Letro. "Notice" as in rubbing against shirt/chaffing, tingling, itching, or EVEN thinking about them...all of which is uncommon.

Best to you.
    I think I've tried to help quite a bit but thank you for your input as well.

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    Just chiming in here and giving my thoughts, by no means advice. I am gyno sensitive. I have found that adex is too slow of a compound when you have pressing gyno issues. I turned to using letro as my full time AI. You have to be careful and keep dosage of letro low. So while letro can be harsh and potent, you can work around it with dosage schedules and low dosages. It's easier to react to gyno instances if using letro.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Best to you.
    Thanks for the info... I don't have Letro on hand and part of the problem with all this is getting what you need. Sometimes it is takes 2 weeks to get product. I am stopping my cycle to avoid further damage. I have been feeling all of the symptoms you mention above on my nipples for 2 weeks so it's foolish to continue without Letro.

Will Torem work? I have that on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmike222 View Post
    Thanks for the info... I don't have Letro on hand and part of the problem with all this is getting what you need. Sometimes it is takes 2 weeks to get product. I am stopping my cycle to avoid further damage. I have been feeling all of the symptoms you mention above on my nipples for 2 weeks so it's foolish to continue without Letro.

Will Torem work? I have that on hand.
    you've had a SERM like Torem just sitting on hand this whole time lol . if you think gyno is flaring up and you have a serm then theres no harm in just taking it

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Lmao beautifully put!

And if your feeling extra fruity get some toremifene!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you've had a SERM like Torem just sitting on hand this whole time lol . if you think gyno is flaring up and you have a serm then theres no harm in just taking it
    Hell yeah! I frequently raid my medicine cabinet and eat things I have no clue about!
    Lol sorry I had to...
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Hell yeah! I frequently raid my medicine cabinet and eat things I have no clue about!
    Lol sorry I had to...
    lol , reminds me of making the mistake of trying rec drugs years back (I won't name the drugs being rec drug talk is not allowed). but you do one drug , like it , then a bit later your unsure about it , then you take another drug to offset that drug.. then all the sudden your freaking out like wtf should I do now, eat , sleep ( I can't sleep), run a couple miles, or etc.. then you pass out and wake up thinking holy shit I feel like shit, what drug should I take to make this go away now.

AAS is so much easier. take what works its really not that complicated . serm is a serm is a serm
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    lol , reminds me of making the mistake of trying rec drugs years back (I won't name the drugs being rec drug talk is not allowed). but you do one drug , like it , then a bit later your unsure about it , then you take another drug to offset that drug.. then all the sudden your freaking out like wtf should I do now, eat , sleep ( I can't sleep), run a couple miles, or etc.. then you pass out and wake up thinking holy shit I feel like shit, what drug should I take to make this go away now.

AAS is so much easier. take what works its really not that complicated . serm is a serm is a serm
    I like nolva. Its everywhere. Pretty sure its growing under my couch cushions.

its funny how there are so many various opinions . but how many of those things actually really do work.
    eg.
    500mg of test you need an AI like arimdex .25 eod (fine that works)
    500mg of test you need No AI at all just run low dose nolva to prevent estrogen from binding to the receptor site (that works too)

some guys do better from option one (as for sides), some guys grow better from option two . its all depends on the person, but really lots of options work

Blog Entries

Everything is pretty much like that - for me at has been at least

But, not any more - it's time to relax a bit

Juice IMO is much more manageable in most cases, I would say

Obs
    its funny how there are so many various opinions . but how many of those things actually really do work.
    eg.
    500mg of test you need an AI like arimdex .25 eod (fine that works)
    500mg of test you need No AI at all just run low dose nolva to prevent estrogen from binding to the receptor site (that works too)

some guys do better from option one (as for sides), some guys grow better from option two . its all depends on the person, but really lots of options work
    When dealing with a newbie I give the general cookie cutter safe basis. Its up to them to adjust according to their bodies needs.

Everything is pretty much like that - for me at has been at least

But, not any more - it's time to relax a bit

Juice IMO is much more manageable in most cases, I would say
    You live and you learn..I am sure no one had the perfect first cycle here. The reason I ask about Torem is because I don't know for sure if it's comparable to Nolvadex and the last thing I want to do is put more shit in my body that I don't know about. There is very little to no info on this forum on Torem..reason I asked.

I can't even find dosage info on Torem on here as a PCT or while on cycle. Any suggestions?

I know source questions are a no no but where the fuck can I get some Nolva?!!

spend approximately 4 minutes searching online and you'll likely find a source for Nolva.

heck I'm ordering Nolva as we speak and its even coming with free shipping
    wrecks72 likes this.

spend approximately 4 minutes searching online and you'll likely find a source for Nolva.

heck I'm ordering Nolva as we speak and its even coming with free shipping
    I'm not gyno prone nor do I do pct . I'm getting ready to run 2 grams of test though and don't want to take a shit ton of AI so going to use the Nolva at low dose daily this whole cycle (never personally went this route before)

yeah I like to experiment on myself but in the end a lot of you guys and clients of mine benefit from these experiments

1moreset024 is offline Banned

Lol

"Sitting there in bed, hand on wrist checking pulse.....shit shit, this doesn't seem right...ah fuck it.... no wait!! I took this and this, on top of that weird shit in my pre-work out, a few monsters, done Ephedrine, ....yep, this is it, I'm dying."

Next day, ah to hell with it, I'mma take this smorgasbord again, had amazing energy in gym.

That night "I swear I'm not doing that again, I'm having another stroke...

Lol
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moreset024 View Post
    Lol

"Sitting there in bed, hand on wrist checking pulse.....shit shit, this doesn't seem right...ah fuck it.... no wait!! I took this and this, on top of that weird shit in my pre-work out, a few monsters, done Ephedrine, ....yep, this is it, I'm dying."

Next day, ah to hell with it, I'mma take this smorgasbord again, had amazing energy in gym.

That night "I swear I'm not doing that again, I'm having another stroke...

Lol
    Damn i know that feeling!

Thread Information