Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: First tren cycle

n1x0n is offline Junior Member

First tren cycle

I'm planning my first tren cycle. I'm thinking I will make it a cutting cycle.

Instead of rushing in head first I though I would ease in the tren world with low dosages and a 2:1 ratio tren:test .

Earlier cycles:
    1. Test E 250 mg e5d

2. Test E 300 mg monday/Thursday
    60mg tbol last 7 weeks

Planned cycle:
    Test P 0.3mg eod (105 mg ew)
    Tren Ace 0.6mg eod (210 mg ew)
    HCG 250 IU monday/thursday

Don't know if I will need any adex/caber at these dosages but I will take blood tests 2 weeks in to see if I need to insert these into the cycle. I will run it for 8 weeks.

Thoughts?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your only running 8 weeks then you don't really have much time to be too conservative at the start. a little diff story if you were running 12 weeks.
    175 test , 300 tren is a good low dose starting point Imo for 8 weeks.

fredystreet is offline New Member
    I am new to all of this to I took advice from a friend. My first cycle was 250mgs test e and 300mgs tren e twice a week. Ok I am on my second cycle of test e and tren e. Another guy told me to stay at 250 mgs of test e and go up to 400 mgs of tren e two times a week. So now I am at 500 mgs of test e a week and 800 mgs of tren e. Is that to much? Seems I was getting more results from my first cycle. But not sure if it was my first cycle and my body took off because it was new.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredystreet View Post
    I am new to all of this to I took advice from a friend. My first cycle was 250mgs test e and 300mgs tren e twice a week. Ok I am on my second cycle of test e and tren e. Another guy told me to stay at 250 mgs of test e and go up to 400 mgs of tren e two times a week. So now I am at 500 mgs of test e a week and 800 mgs of tren e. Is that to much? Seems I was getting more results from my first cycle. But not sure if it was my first cycle and my body took off because it was new.
    800mgs of tren per week is way too high dude.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Don't think you'll get any better results with 800 mcgs of tren ,than you would with 400 mcgs,just the chance of a lot more sides.
    fredystreet likes this.

Kinda what I was thinking wasted money and tren is how I am starting to feel. That was what I was thinking. And the waking up every hour and the night sweats are alot worse. I wake up soaked and my pillow and bed is so wet from sweat. I justed wanted other peoples opinions.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO your friend that is rcommending 800 mg is missing some marbles.
    I hope that you have studied tren and the sides. I am going to make generalizations, and there are exceptions, but the sides to tren can be outright harsh.
    Your whole disposition can change. You get irritable over petty things.
    You can take all the gear you want, but if your diet is not good, you will lose everything you gained.

For your other questions- yes you should be taking adex. Also bloods after two weeks is too soon. You need time for your body to adjust. I recommend taking bloods at 6 weeks. If you are running a short cycle of short ethers, then maybe 4-5 weeks will work.

It would be nice if you provide your stats and cycle history. Since we do not have these, we are shooting in the dark with our advice. If you were to tell me that you are 30% bf, i would be totally against you cycling until you brought your bf down

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to read this about tren . The people you have been talking to are just spouting off bro science. Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Too much tren . I have never ran that much, but I would guess unless you are pro level you should not. You certainly shouldn't have touched it on your first second third or fourth cycle.

Drop it would be my advice. Run test at 500mg with 200-400mg of deca .
    fredystreet likes this.

I have deca but I don't have but one vile was going to order 2 more. If I come off the tren will my open vile stay good do I need to lower my dose and work my way off?

I have deca but I don't have but one vile was going to order 2 more. If I come off the tren will my open vile stay good do I need to lower my dose and work my way off?

Can I stack the deca with test in the same pin? Or make up 2 pins

your vial will stay good. no problem stopping the Tren (no need to work your way off) and switching over to deca . but how long have you been on cycle already ? Deca takes quite awhile to kick in

Obs
    What gh said. I meant drop the cycle pct and restart unless its nearly over.

7 to 8 weeks I have also been told I can drop my test to 250 mgs a week and cruise on test and not do a pct. Is this true or do I need to come off completely for 6 weeks. I am new and trying to learn. Seems everyone says different stuff. It's really hard to figure out what is right and what is wrong. I really wish I knew a few people that has done this for years. A guy I work with is the one that got me to run my first cycle. I went from 185 pounds with some fat to 200 pounds and shredded in like 4 weeks so I feel in love. But I came off and went back down to 190 and I am around week 8 and only at 195 this time lats and delts are getting huge but biceps and chest doesn't seem to be growing. Like I said in my other post. Body change
    Last edited by fredystreet; 12-24-2017 at 08:44 PM.

7 to 8 weeks
    I'd just stick to Tren and finish off the cycle then. Deca is going to take to long and your already half way or more done. if you had NPP (fast acting deca) then I'd say go for it. but just save the deca for next cycle

7 to 8 weeks I have also been told I can drop my test to 250 mgs a week and cruise on test and not do a pct. Is this true or do I need to come off completely for 6 weeks. I am new and trying to learn. Seems everyone says different stuff. It's really hard to figure out what is right and what is wrong.
    whats your age and full stats, years training? are diet and nutrition dialed in and on point? do you plan on having kids?

deciding to jump on TRT or to cruise is a BIG COMMITMENT and should only be made by someone extremely serious about bodybuilding (not saying you have to be competitive by any means though). Imo blasting and cruising is the most effective method to reaching your goals and keeping things level and consistent without all the ups and downs of pct.
    but its a risk that your HPTA may never recover and you'll have low test or be on TRT for life.

What is TRT? I have 6 kids and my wife is 7 months pregnant as far as kids I am done.

What is TRT? I have 6 kids and my wife is 7 months pregnant as far as kids I am done.
    TRT - Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy . its where you inject testosterone for life basically and that replaces your natural test.
    you no longer depend on your body and your natural levels of test , you inject the exact amount you need to get the exact levels you want for your body

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'd just stick to Tren and finish off the cycle then. Deca is going to take to long and your already half way or more done. if you had NPP (fast acting deca) then I'd say go for it. but just save the deca for next cycle
    Agree. Assumed you were just starting.

n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Fredystreet has completely hijacked my thread.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    Take your test dosage up forget tren so early on you don't need it. You can make the same gains by simply increasing test dosage.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    I see that now. I was the first to respond to him, I wasn't paying attention.

Soooooo.......Fredystreet start your own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Take your test dosage up forget tren so early on you don't need it. You can make the same gains by simply increasing test dosage.
    yep .OP you'd probably get better results running 600mg of test p and leaving it at that, rather then running such low doses

Sorry man I do apologise

Cathead is offline New Member
    What is Cabergoline? Where do you get it?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathead View Post
    What is Cabergoline? Where do you get it?
    Cabergoline (Dostinex) not hard to google it or search on this site for it. Used to treat high progesterone levels.

Thread Information