mwdbigmike is offline New Member

Help Needed Please.

Bloating & weight gain from using 12 iu’s hgh total usage. It’s been 2 months since used & I still am getting bloating every day. Diet is protein rich. I’m on TRT 200mg T Cy once weekly, nothing else.
    What can I do to stop the bloating? I have tried flushing my body with water. Bloating & my waistline also increased. My T level is 1200 ng/l. Will this eventually go away, the everyday bloat I’m currntly experiencing?
    Thanks

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mwdbigmike View Post
    Bloating & weight gain from using 12 iu’s hgh total usage. It’s been 2 months since used & I still am getting bloating every day. Diet is protein rich. I’m on TRT 200mg T Cy once weekly, nothing else.
    What can I do to stop the bloating? I have tried flushing my body with water. Bloating & my waistline also increased. My T level is 1200 ng/l. Will this eventually go away, the everyday bloat I’m currntly experiencing?
    Thanks
    Its is a slow day but I can only comment on TRT. Can you provide your stats (Height, weight, and BF) and how long you have been taking TRT and HGH? What type of diet do you have? Protein rich is not saying much. Can you post what a typical day of your diet is?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mwdbigmike View Post
    Thanks
    what do you mean 12iu "total usage" ??
    how long did you run HGH and at what dosage daily did you take?

try running a natural diuretic for a few days like species nutrition Aqualyze and go Keto or no carb diet for a week or two. if your holding a lot of intestinal water then this will help flush you out

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guess you had the same reaction that I did. I started taking HGH two weeks from a show and four days from competition, I gained 8 lbs of water weight ( about 3 per day). Needless to say I looked better a week out than I did for the show.
    No more HGH for me.

When you started HGH, did you start with 1iu/ed and increase by .5iu or 1iu after 10 days. You need to increase the dosage slowly so your body can acclimate to the HGH level change in the body. Everything about HGH is slow. Changes to dosage should be made slowly and the results are also slow in coming. I love HGH, been on 8 straight years.

Thread Information