• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By TRTdrew

Thread: Cycle advice/help please :)

Rawaa2 is offline New Member

Cycle advice/help please :)

Hello,

New member here. I want to start by saying thank you for being a great source of info. Even when I wasn’t a member googling information this site has been #1 site for awesome Info, I do appreciate all of you experts help here, it is great deal for us newbies in this world.

I have been lifting on and off for 15 years. Never had a cycle until last year. I did cutaxyl 150 EOD 1ml & PCT clomid. Looking to cut and slim not more. When I was doing the injections I suffered from the scar tissue built up, although I did switch places I was injectint on the buttocks and the thighs as well, but the build up was always a pain in the bottom hehe. Using the past cycle was great I did see amazing results however I got into car accident couldn’t workout lost my gains and now I am trying to get back after great recovery for months. So as I said I am looking to cut and slim and thinking of an oral cycle that harden the muscle I have and shred some fat weight. I did a lot of search and I am willing to do injections/oral but just wanted to see my options, will you throw in suggestions please!?

My stats
    210 lbs
    5’11”
    bf%17

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your first cycle was a blend of test prop, tren ace and mast p by Kalpa Pharma? Where did you get that advice? You should have done test only. I would suggest that you read this. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Rawaa2 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you got scar tissue build up from one cycle ? I have done dozens of cycles and 100s of injections and don't have scar tissue. try using a slin pin for injections

if your just getting back into it and looking to cut then I'd run Test and Var
    Test e 500mg 12 weeks
    VAR 50mg day 8 weeks
    Rawaa2 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you got scar tissue build up from one cycle ? I have done dozens of cycles and 100s of injections and don't have scar tissue. try using a slin pin for injections

if your just getting back into it and looking to cut then I'd run Test and Var
    Test e 500mg 12 weeks
    VAR 50mg day 8 weeks
    I am the same with zero scar tissue after years and years of TRT and a number of cycles.
    Rawaa2 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Wish I could say the same.
    My first cycle was ran with 18 ga cattle needles from my local feed store. I even washed and reused them...

Aaaahhh, youth...
    Rawaa2 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    My first cycle was ran with 18 ga cattle needles from my local feed store. I even washed and reused them...

Aaaahhh, youth...
    I thought you used blunt fill needles now!
    Rawaa2 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I thought you used blunt fill needles now!
    Only when suppository

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Aaaahhh, youth...
    Lol!
    Rawaa2 likes this.

Thanks for the reply David! Yes that’s correct it was the blend of kalpa pharma. I got the advice from an old friend who has been running cycles for a long time. I want to say his knowledge is based on Bro-knowledge, so I am not shocked to hear that it wasn’t a good advice. But I was willing to take the risk and I understood the facts. I read the post u mentioned it is awesome! But the cycle u suggested not what I am aiming for, I really just want to cut fat, I already have muscles. 210x.17bf I am around 175lbs of lean, I like it this way. I guess what I am seeking it a cycle where I can cut and lose fat. Naturally I never found it hard to build muscles, just needed a tip on a cycle that can help someone with my stats. Much appreciated

Yes from cycle One I started getting scar tissue after and injection and it would take few days to go sometimes a week. I did buy my pins from Walmart they are the insulin ones, but still got them scar tissues man. But will you give me week to week ran down for that cycle and what for PTC ? Clomid only ? Or nolvadex as well ?

Thanks for that advice at gearheaded
    Last edited by Rawaa2; 12-25-2017 at 03:43 AM.

Thread Information