Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: 21 years old first cycle??

Mikes1995 is offline New Member

21 years old first cycle??

Hey, I'm 6'1 215lbs and around 10% body fat. I've been lifting for around 6 years and haven't been getting much bigger recently. I have a real good diet but it's hard to get everything my body needs every single day... my goal is to lose a couple BF% and increase mass. I've been thinking about steriods and if I decide to do it, I'd prefer something low because I don't want to mess my body up. I was thinking test e injection 300-400mg and adding anavar 50mg ed? I want to do a longer cycle thereforth i have a better chance of keeping my gains. I would take novalex and clomid for pct?? Input is greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by Mikes1995; 12-29-2017 at 12:10 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes1995 View Post
    Hey, I'm 6'1 215lbs and around 10% body fat. I've been lifting for around 6 years and haven't been getting much bigger recently. I have a real good diet but it's hard to get everything my body needs every single day... my goal is to lose a couple BF% and increase mass. I've been thinking about steriods and if I decide to do it, I'd prefer something low because I don't want to mess my body up. I was thinking test e injection 300-400mg and adding anavar 50mg ed? I want to do a longer cycle thereforth i have a better chance of keeping my gains. I would take novalex and clomid for pct?? Input is greatly appreciated, thanks. Also I do have some gt o to begin with.
    your currently at 10% bf (which is pretty ripped) and your goal is to get bigger, yet lose a couple more BF% . wtf. why do you need to get down to 7% BF !!?? zero point in that .
    my advice, fuck steroids for right now . stop worrying about your BF% and learn how to eat big to get big. taking your high natty test levels and take advantage of it now and eat and grow and add the mass . don't even bother checking your BF% right now. just grow

I want to increase mass while maintaining some great looking abs though, unfortunately both require opposite actions... for whatever reason my arms won't grow I've tried low/high reps and eating more I've always been around the same BF because of sports
    Last edited by Mikes1995; 12-29-2017 at 12:10 PM.

whats your diet look like ?

I've never counted my macros but when on a strict diet I would have very little sugar and only carbs from "good foods". Protein from meat/fish/chicken but I've tried bulking recently for the first time. I'd be able to eat whatever I want whenever I want for a month and that got me a bit bigger but I ended up just losing my definition and abs lol. I forgot to mention a very important thing, but I'm lifting 5-10x a week for an hour or two a day and I play basketball maybe 10 hours a week. I would think I need steriods for my body to be able to recover haha. No alcohol consumption as well
    Last edited by Mikes1995; 12-29-2017 at 12:26 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest that you read this. The young and Steroids You are 21 and your are starting to peak at your natural test levels. If you can post a pic you might get different adice. But first cycle you always run test only. But adding any form of AAS into your system, low or high will have an impact on your body and its complex systems.

GH is correct, it could all be your diet. Also mixing up your training might help. Everyone hits those times when we can't seem to gain anything and most of the time it is the diet to blame.

I've never counted my macros but when on a strict diet.....
    when on a strict diet ??

you lift 10x per week and do cardio (i.e. basketball) 10 hours per week, and your 21. there really is zero need to be on any strict diet especially if your wanting to add mass and size.

with that much activity and wanting to add mass , CARBS are going to be your best friend. up your carbs, don't restrict them.
    they are your fuel source and extremely anti-catabolic

True, it's just I can't figure out the balance to keep my abs while also increasing clean mass. But really appreciate the help thank you

I'd give it a few more years before jumping on gear. your natty test levels are currently at the highest they will ever be in your life, jumping on gear is going to shut that down and it may never come back.
    get that diet dialed in and learn to grow for now. the juice will always be there

You're right, I'm gonna give it at least 2 more years before I try anything. thanks man.
    Last edited by Mikes1995; 12-29-2017 at 12:48 PM.

You think one or two lengthy low dose cycles done correctly still has a possibility to have me on test for the rest of my life ?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your currently at 10% bf (which is pretty ripped) and your goal is to get bigger, yet lose a couple more BF% . wtf. why do you need to get down to 7% BF !!?? zero point in that .
    my advice, fuck steroids for right now . stop worrying about your BF% and learn how to eat big to get big. taking your high natty test levels and take advantage of it now and eat and grow and add the mass . don't even bother checking your BF% right now. just grow
    Pretty much one of the smartest bit of advice I've read on this forum...
    very well said
    GearHeaded likes this.

You think one or two lengthy low dose cycles done correctly still has a possibility to have me on test for the rest of my life ?
    yes....
    steroids come with risks....

when I was 18yrs old and playing football and wrestling and bodybuilding....
    I was a ripped 170lbs....
    I peeled skin off my chicken and wondered why I couldn't get any bigger.

feed your growing body

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    when I was 18yrs old and playing football and wrestling and bodybuilding....
    I was a ripped 170lbs....
    I peeled skin off my chicken and wondered why I couldn't get any bigger.

feed your growing body
    agree . eat the whole chicken , drink full fat milk, eat steak, eat cheese, eat whole solid calorie dense food. your body is going to utilize these nutrients for growth and natural hormone production . take advantage of that now while you can

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Shutting down your system at your age isn't a good thing it can lead to ED depression and no libido for wat a lil muscle.
    Mikes1995 likes this.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    I’m surprised no one has touched on the fact that if you can’t seem to do these things naturally then steroids aren’t necessarily going to change things. You will get a bit of a wet look on Test which might take away from your abs a bit, then by the time you go back to being natural with lower water retention you’ve probably lost all the gains you made because I would assume the body is going to have a pretty strong urge for homeostasis after only one cycle.

So you’ve risked your HPTA for a little bit of muscle that will probably be lost when you go back to being natural, in order to keep it you will most likely need subsequent cycles but obviously at your age this is a very bad idea. My advice, stick to natural til you’re 27 like I did and you’ll be better for it

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Good advice on here. Sometimes this forum kills me

Thread Information