Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: HOW DO PRO BODY BUILDERS GET HUGE DOsS OF AAS:IS GLUTATHIONE the KEY?

ali1234 is offline New Member

HOW DO PRO BODY BUILDERS GET HUGE DOsS OF AAS:IS GLUTATHIONE the KEY?

HI GUYS first question is that:
    i have heard glutathione detoxes liver very well...
    does that mean that u can increase dose of steroids ?
    second questions:we all know that steroids harm heart & glands &Homeostasis.....so how we reduce this effects&dangers for this organs?any special drug or supplement for reducing steroid side effects for heart &Homeostasis?
    thanks.
    beside Acetylcysteine what should i use?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a lot of pros do not necessarily use super high doses of steroids . they are genetically gifted and they have the ability to metabolize steroids very very well and therefore don't need high doses.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no "need to intensify." You take the dose appropriate to your cycle experience.
    The harm to the heart is from overwork and hypertrophy.
    Overwork: an increase in RBCs causes your blood to thicken. Your heart now works harder to push molasses. Increased activation of the sympathetic nervous system causes hypertension-like effects.
    Tx: Giving blood helps, a little.
    Hypertrophy: the heart is a muscle. AAS grow muscle tissue.
    Tx: ?
    Glutathione helps prevent and fight fatty liver.

what other supplements beside Acetylcysteine should i use?question is that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are some who use ridicules amounts of gear and some who don't. I know 2 guys who are on the opposites regarding gear usages and both have stepped on the Mr O stage. It all depends but trust me using high amounts doesn't mean you will become the size of the pro's its down to their genetics what make them stand out from the crowd, otherwise we all would be walking around like them.

I've used extremely large amounts and I can honestly say it wasn't needed for my size, I could and did grow better on smaller cycles, there is a stage were more isn't better no matter what you do. I also know many guys who are using steroids and have used them who have some kind of health problems. That's me included I have a few and it was because of the time I've spent cycling so know what your getting yourself into. You can't just take bucket loads of gear and become pro you either have it or don't.

Also if there was a drug what stopped all side effects or long term sides from occurring then it would be a wish come true but you never know what taking steroids for a long time will do but they do have health concerns and there's no guarantee who will end up with the worse or minor ones.
    MuscleScience and Obs like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1234 View Post
    what other supplements besides Acetylcysteine should i use?question is that
    A lot depends on what your diet consists of on a daily basis. Acetylcysteine is a liver protector, do you have concerns about your liver? What supplements should you take will get a lot of different answers? At your age, 21, I would suggest a daily Vitamin, fish oil, Vit D3 and a baby aspirin. A daily Vitamin and fish oil is due to lack of things that we do not get out of food, Vit D or D3 is due to we do not get enough of this (saw a study that was done of surfers that were in the sun all day) and a baby aspirin is due to the fact that atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease starts young. 81 mg of Aspirin is cheap and I am in the school of thought that it is better to take it and now need it then need it and not take it. This is just want I have told my son to take and his doctor agreed.

Go get your bloodwork done and that will give you a lot of information.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This is the same shit as NAC right?!

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    A lot depends on what your diet consists of on a daily basis. Acetylcysteine is a liver protector, do you have concerns about your liver? What supplements should you take will get a lot of different answers? At your age, 21, I would suggest a daily Vitamin, fish oil, Vit D3 and a baby aspirin. A daily Vitamin and fish oil is due to lack of things that we do not get out of food, Vit D or D3 is due to we do not get enough of this (saw a study that was done of surfers that were in the sun all day) and a baby aspirin is due to the fact that atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease starts young. 81 mg of Aspirin is cheap and I am in the school of thought that it is better to take it and now need it then need it and not take it. This is just want I have told my son to take and his doctor agreed.

Go get your bloodwork done and that will give you a lot of information.
    thanks nice information...
    (i dont say)i just have heared using high amout of hgh prevents side effects for brain glands .yes fish oil l carnitine and also argenine q10 must be used during cycle altho n2guard has this supplements in it i dont know i dont belive that because pro bodybuilders have good genetics they get bigger yeah arnold is mass but they use 4000.steroid and 100 insluin this doesnt meant that they are not human they know how to do it and it would be interesting finding it

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    This is the same shit as NAC right?!
    Yes, they are the same thing. Acetylcysteine is the medical drug name and is a lot more potent while NAC. Smells like shit and tests worse. Acetylcysteine is the drug they give to people that OD on Tylenol and they have to drink 10+ bottles of this stuff.

guys ihave got a question.when acenes occur on cycle this means i should stop using steroids and im harming my liver?or is it related to skin

Thread Information