Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: What compounds are you running now ?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, doing both recomp and cut. My muscles had atrophied bad. Have been seeing a lot more elongation of them so far other that size like I thought I would have. Guess that is muscle memory hitting and the type of training I have been doing. About to change it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    750mg test e week 1-10
    400mg mast week 1-10
    30mg tbol week 1-8
    50mcg t3. week 2-10
    100mg Winny week 9-10

.25 AI EOD

Pct- clomid 100/50/25/25
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Probably for the same reason he has me taking NO AI at the moment, even on a gram of test (need the estrogen conversion), during this part of the recomp the focus is growth. plus my last 5 or more cycles have been low dose test. that one gram is a 'base'. if I did low dose test at say 250mg then I'd need to add in EQ at 750mg.. he's keeping it simple with less compounds and more estrogen and just putting me at my 1g base with just test.

6+ weeks from now I'm sure things will change and will focus more on fat loss then growth and we'll lower the test and switch compounds and maybe add an AI (its up to him , I've given him the reins)

I can't do extreme ballerina dancing
    Let me guess.... your pro coach is Charles Glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

I'd love to do some training sessions with Charles and have him put me through some workouts and teach me new biomechanics and ranges of motion to really feel and contract a muscle and bring up lagging body parts.. but don't think he does official "coaching" (just training) where he does diets and drug protocols (maybe , idk)
    charger69 likes this.

Blog Entries

It's Chuck Norris duh

GearHeaded likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing small dosage of PRIMO and a TRT dosage TESTOSTERONE
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Doing small dosage of PRIMO and a TRT dosage TESTOSTERONE
    good choice . love running Primo solo with TRT

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Nandrolone 500mg No test No AI
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Frenchie View Post
    keep us updated and let us know how that goes brother , especially weeks 8-10+

Week 5 no gains yet. I'm surprised. I front loaded 1g the first week too. I have 0 sides though feel great. Absolutely no water. Still wondering how long I should run it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    DNP ?? Why that with all the other compounds ancillaries available?
    GearHeaded likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So what AAS are you guys currently running or are about to run ?

A lot of you experienced vets are always helping other guys out and don't generally post anything about your own cycles. So lets hear it

Me - I just started an 'experiment' cycle. I've been running low dose test cycles for the last couple years and so decided to give the opposite a try for a bit.

2000mg Test (combination of Sustanon 500, test Prop, test e)
    800mg masteron
    T3
    HGH
    Slin
    Var or Tbol to be added in a bit later
    Since I have to get a total rev joint replacement heavy lifts are gone - 2wks ago I was pressing I the hammer strength incline with 4 +plates aside on the 5-6rep my shoulder totally popped and went backwards after locking into my lift and b4 that i was MP pressing 305 and 4 reps in my shoulder and neck popped at same time - that was the one that got me bad - 13+ surgeries already I can’t do GIT anymore so im doing volume and I’m sore as fuck lol

I’ll be doing longer 12 wk cycles unless running primo 20wks bug I used to do 6wk open enddd SBC’s short burst cycles linked to a pre-cycle prime - 30lbs and dropping 5% bf in 6wks it as awesome but in a lil I’ll be running

- Cyp(1g wkly) w/prop or acetate at another 350wkly
    - NPP at 500mgs wkly along with deca at 300mgs wkly
    - either pulsing drol if bothers my stomach
    Or winny each at 100mgs day unless pulsing the drol(10on 7-10off) 150mgs
    - T3 at 100mcgs
    May add in ace for 4-6 wks depending on how I want to finish but I usually don’t go over 12wks

And if your not experienced please don’t look at these as a first timer cycle they’re far from it
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    DNP?? Why that with all the other compounds ancillaries available?
    good question.

read some of my posts in this DNP thread and you'll see some reasons why

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...about-dnp.html

RECOMP is a whole different beast then is cutting or prepping for a show . fuck cutting is easy, recomp is more complex

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=GearHeaded;7355717]good question.

read some of my posts in this DNP thread and you'll see some reasons why

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...about-dnp.html

RECOMP is a whole different beast then is cutting or prepping for a show . fuck cutting is easy, recomp is more complex[/QUOTE]

^^^ for sure - weird thing is I find myself recouping more so than cutting... definitely much harder to do but if your eating to gain maybe 5-10lbs I’ll usually drop say 3-5% in fb I usually hover around the same weight - it’s hard to gain more weight I’ve been as high as 218 but the weight just felt weird on me though I sat around 10-11% but gaining muscle while losing bf is by far the hardest yet best way to cycle imho... and you can clean bulk and lose bf as well

I’ll check out your link brotha!
    David LoPan likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Since I have to get a total rev joint replacement heavy lifts are gone - 2wks ago I was pressing I the hammer strength incline with 4 +plates aside on the 5-6rep my shoulder totally popped and went backwards after locking into my lift and b4 that i was MP pressing 305 and 4 reps in my shoulder and neck popped at same time - that was the one that got me bad - 13+ surgeries already I can’t do GIT anymore so im doing volume and I’m sore as fuck lol

I’ll be doing longer 12 wk cycles unless running primo 20wks bug I used to do 6wk open enddd SBC’s short burst cycles linked to a pre-cycle prime - 30lbs and dropping 5% bf in 6wks it as awesome but in a lil I’ll be running

- Cyp(1g wkly) w/prop or acetate at another 350wkly
    - NPP at 500mgs wkly along with deca at 300mgs wkly
    - either pulsing drol if bothers my stomach
    Or winny each at 100mgs day unless pulsing the drol(10on 7-10off) 150mgs
    - T3 at 100mcgs
    May add in ace for 4-6 wks depending on how I want to finish but I usually don’t go over 12wks

And if your not experienced please don’t look at these as a first timer cycle they’re far from it
    So I’m changing up what I’ll be Doing when I hop back on

-Test is same... cyp 100mgs ed + 350mgs of prop(I may get some acetate too) reason why I’m running cyp ed is b/c of the prop
    - NPP & Deca 350mgs each
    - drol 100mgs/day pre-w/o - backloaded for 6-8 wks(I know 8 wks is long I’m thinking w/3600mgs of NAC daily that should keep liver enzymes from going too high)?!
    - T3 100mcgs daily
    - Prami if needed or just .25mgs per day

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    750mg a week of test(Sust) and up to 80mg a day of dBol

Week 5 no gains yet. I'm surprised. I front loaded 1g the first week too. I have 0 sides though feel great. Absolutely no water. Still wondering how long I should run it.
    Deca only cycles with no test are a bit of a fad lately it seems. couple things to note about Deca only cycles.

- There is zero DHT conversion from deca without test being in there. deca converts to DHN (which is super weak). what does this mean?
    well it means over a period of time your becoming 'feminized', there is no DHT activity going on.. all those DHT receptors , like the ones in your dick, will stop working (eventually you'll no longer be able to have feeling in your dick). Lots of other masculine features that are DHT dependent will weaken as well, including your manly attitude and demeanors..

Now lets add the feminizing effects of no longer having DHT conversion to the ability for your body to now have elevated estrogen. Not necessarily from the estrogen that comes from aromatization , but from estrogen being able to have free rein being there is now no longer DHT to "compete" with it.

No aggressive manly attitude, a penis that will eventually not work, estrogen having free rein in the body .. thats feminization . but its no wonder, being Deca is derived from the female sex hormone "progesterone" and has no DHT conversion.

long term Deca only cycles sound like a great way to promote a sex change .. yes deca is pretty damn anabolic and has a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor to build muscle , but you'll be a muscular 'girly man' in the long run

simple fix .. add 200mg of test to the deca and get some DHT conversion in there
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-21-2018 at 09:43 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I’m changing up what I’ll be Doing when I hop back on

-Test is same... cyp 100mgs ed + 350mgs of prop(I may get some acetate too) reason why I’m running cyp ed is b/c of the prop
    - NPP & Deca 350mgs each
    - drol 100mgs/day pre-w/o - backloaded for 6-8 wks(I know 8 wks is long I’m thinking w/3600mgs of NAC daily that should keep liver enzymes from going too high)?!
    - T3 100mcgs daily
    - Prami if needed or just .25mgs per day
    Why so much test?
    Why short and long esthers of nandrolene? Why not pick one and go with it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Who in their right mind would run deca only?

Oh geez

I had one guy swear up & down of the benefits of tren only cycles - I just looked at him like as if he were retarded

Deca only cycles with no test are a bit of a fad lately it seems. couple things to note about Deca only cycles.

- There is zero DHT conversion from deca without test being in there. deca converts to DHN (which is super weak). what does this mean?
    well it means over a period of time your becoming 'feminized', there is no DHT activity going on.. all those DHT receptors , like the ones in your dick, will stop working (eventually you'll no longer be able to have feeling in your dick). Lots of other masculine features that are DHT dependent will weaken as well, including your manly attitude and demeanors..

Now lets add the feminizing effects of no longer having DHT conversion to the ability for your body to now have elevated estrogen. Not necessarily from the estrogen that comes from aromatization , but from estrogen being able to have free rein being there is now no longer DHT to "compete" with it.

No aggressive manly attitude, a penis that will eventually not work, estrogen having free rein in the body .. thats feminization . but its no wonder, being Deca is derived from the female sex hormone "progesterone" and has no DHT conversion.

long term Deca only cycles sound like a great way to promote a sex change .. yes deca is pretty damn anabolic and has a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor to build muscle , but you'll be a muscular 'girly man' in the long run

simple fix .. add 200mg of test to the deca and get some DHT conversion in there
    You also forget all the negatives sides when you have a exogenous amount of DHT. We all know what sides those are. There are plenty of studies with HIV patients using nandrolone that never stated ED problems. Some patients from a particular study been going 10+ years on nandrolone only. 0 side effects. Also you would think all the guys that never used testosterone in the 60's 70's and 80's never said they had problems and they primarily used deca. Only when test was introduced it became a problem. Deca is identical to test when you look at the molecule. In my opinion it was designed better due to low aromatization and more anabolic affect with lower androgenic effect. Ask any sports medicine doctor and they will say excess androgens are all bad in the long term. The biggest symptom they see is ED from long term steroid users. Basically they over stimulated their androgenic receptors for years. So they end up with ED. Even on high TRT. Watch doctor O'Connor on YouTube.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    DNP low dose
    Please specify.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    doesnt the DNP drain you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    When I ran DNP if I ate any carbs it lite my ass on fire. Body temp shot up to 101. Have not done it since but still have it on hand. Actually was saving it in case I had to go to the north sea or some BS place like that.

DNP low dose
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Please specify.
    200mg per day

its an uncoupling agent, you won't be producing ATP, and that energy will be converted to heat instead physical energy expenditure. so technically yes your 'drained' to a certain degree, but really your simply stuck in a position where your body can ONLY burn fat for fuel. so you still have plenty of fuel and energy, ie., fat.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    When I ran DNP if I ate any carbs it lite my ass on fire. Body temp shot up to 101.
    The energy from carbs is still energy and it has to go somewhere, being your body can't expend it as physical energy its got to go go somewhere so its converted to heat.. doesn't sound like a comfortable process, but your just forcing your body to have to use fat for all its physical energy needs

You also forget all the negatives sides when you have a exogenous amount of DHT.
    Exogenous DHT ??? not sure anyone here uses exogenous DHT or would want to.. your body is genius, it knows how to convert other hormones to the DHT it needs. no exo DHT needed.

however , Deca is NOT a hormone that can be converted to DHT and it will completely shut down your bodies natty production of Test, so your stuck in a position where DHT is slowly diminishing, natural Test is gone, and estrogen is slowly increasing (again that leads to feminization)

thats why in this modern age we found it a great idea to run at least a low dose of Test with our deca cycles .. if you want to go back to the "old school" ways and run deca only cycles , you can also go back to having no running water in your house and using cart and buggy for transportation.

Deca is identical to test when you look at the molecule. In my opinion it was designed better due to low aromatization and more anabolic affect with lower androgenic effect.
    Ummm,, well yeah of course. almost every steroid is identical to test being all these molecules are made from cholesterol based hormones. so they are all going to be near identical besides one small modification.. so that point is moot. if you want to be more accurate you would say that deca is nearly identical to PROGESTERONE (not test) , because deca was made from Progesterone and thats the derived hormone it was moodified from and looks near identical to.

lower androgenic properties is all fine and dandy in the medical world and giving these compounds to women, children, people with anemia, and burn victims .. so yeah, deca wad designed to treat WOMEN and CHILDREN. so of course being low androgenic is a huge plus.

but its not necessarily a huge plus for manly men that need the aggression and mentality to bench 500 pounds for reps. . This is why enhanced athletes, powerlifters, and body builders stepping on stage run super high androgenic compounds. not medical AAS designed for women and children..
    there is not a high level athlete in his right mind that would ever run a deca only cycle to prepare for a competition!!

Watch doctor O'Connor on YouTube.
    I have been for a year or so . he's a nice enough guy but a little bit of a sensationalist and not near as educated in the world of steroids as he likes to pretend he is
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-22-2018 at 10:39 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Hmmmm I got some rare DHB in today.
    The rumours are true, it hurts like a mofo.

Exogenous DHT ??? not sure anyone here uses exogenous DHT or would want to.. your body is genius, it knows how to convert other hormones to the DHT it needs. no exo DHT needed.
    I'm actually trying the thing in the near future, but I do have my reasons for it, I agree that there's no need for most.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    but its not necessarily a huge plus for manly men that need the aggression and mentality to bench 500 pounds for reps. .

Reminded me of this.....

-*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Why so much test?
    Why short and long esthers of nandrolene? Why not pick one and go with it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Will frintoad with npp as its shirt esters same with prop than deca and cyp

I like high test
    GearHeaded likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Who in their right mind would run deca only?

Oh geez

I had one guy swear up & down of the benefits of tren only cycles - I just looked at him like as if he were retarded
    Are saying you agree or think it’s stupid to run deca only? Lost as you didn’t quote anything

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

Actually I know several guys who pre contest have dropped all test and went with tren , as well as other items as well naturally. Very low dose tren has been studied as a form of TRT btw.
    GearHeaded and NACH3 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

The rumours are true, it hurts like a mofo.
    The inflammatory reaction is so bad I'm getting slight fever and feeling a bit sick, hope I'm not getting anything more serious.

Will frintoad with npp as its shirt esters same with prop than deca and cyp

I like high test
    spot on. I generally never run a deca cycle without front loading the first 5 or so weeks with NPP
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Actually I know several guys who pre contest have dropped all test and went with tren, as well as other items as well naturally.
    very true

I generally always advise guys to drop test out of their cycle completely 2 weeks before a show. and stay on a decent dose of Tren , Masteron or Primo, Winny, and then Halo if they tolerate it.

a contest prep cycle is much different then your average gym rat cycle though

The inflammatory reaction is so bad I'm getting slight fever and feeling a bit sick, hope I'm not getting anything more serious.

whats the mg per ml dose your using of the DHB

whats the mg per ml dose your using of the DHB
    Label says 200mg/ml.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    spot on. I generally never run a deca cycle without front loading the first 5 or so weeks with NPP
    Yeah I’m right around the same time too... I’ll go 5-6max then run deca with my long ester(cyp or E) rhen backload some drol, winny, or d-bol depending on what I’m doing for the cycle!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Actually I know several guys who pre contest have dropped all test and went with tren, as well as other items as well naturally. Very low dose tren has been studied as a form of TRT btw.
    very true

I generally always advise guys to drop test out of their cycle completely 2 weeks before a show. and stay on a decent dose of Tren , Masteron or Primo, Winny, and then Halo if they tolerate it.

a contest prep cycle is much different then your average gym rat cycle though
    Most competitors I met in Cali all did the same -dropping the test(water weight) helps dry them out at the end and tren gives them that hard grainy look moreso(and winny + mast) too

Kel, have you heard anymore talk/rumors regarding tren as trt yet... I remember you bringing that up a long ways back...

Kel, have you heard anymore talk/rumors regarding tren as trt yet... I remember you bringing that up a long ways back...
    I attempted going on a bit of Tren / Test (140mg and 50mg weekly), strength and overall physical performance were great but the irritability and loss of focus were unbearable, also had full ED that cialis didn't help with. As I upped Test most sides improved but strength went down. Weird... next I'm trying kinda the same (a bit of Test as aromatizable substrate) stacked with exogenous DHT instead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information