Thread: Forever inject

bigredsrecovery is offline New Member

Forever inject

Does anyone know of this company? I have seen them for awhile but never ordered?

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think we are suppose to post lab names

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Please read the rules.
    Thank You

bigredsrecovery is offline New Member
    If this is a info site, how do I find out. I won't post anymore about this, but getting screwed out of money is my worry.
    I just got back and want to cycle. Is there a site I can go to, to find out about this.
    Not trying to start any shit, just want clean gear and no set backs.
    Thanks

nik1603 is offline New Member
    Take a read of the rules please man. Cheers

Testosterone. is offline Junior Member
    This is not a source board.

Oh and any PMS you get from your above posts from people willing to "help you out" will be fake, Guaranteed!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    in the rules there are a few vets who will check a source for you! look into the red threads at the top...good luck

steroidqueen is offline New Member

Forever-inject is a SCAM

Forever-inject.cc is a total SCAM, they are selling expired counterfeit products that will damage your health.

The whole website is fake. they advertise that they take credit cards, but they don’t, once you put in your credit card number you get an email telling you they don’t take credit card and to send cash via Moneygram or Western Union.

The products that I ordered arrived looking like they had been made in somebody’s kitchen most had NO labels on them, and keep in mind this is injectable beauty products like facial filler and botox.and the two products that did come with a box where clearly forgeries, there was spelling mistakes on the box they where clearly cheap Chinese forgeries, but WORSE than all of this. I ordered a Restylane, (which is an injectable facial filler syringe for the face). When I inspected the box I noticed the expiration date on the side of the box was a sticker,

I thought that was odd, when I removed the sticker, underneath the original expiration date on the box had expired, they had placed a new expiration date on the box to hide the original one, but they had also forgotten to remove the expiration date on the side of the syringe inside the box and it was expired just like the original box, so basically they where trying to hide that they where sending expired product to inject into your face, it’s like something you would see in a Horror movie,

When I told a lady at work about forever-inject this was when I first placed my order, she also placed a separate order of her own and paid with Moneygram, they charged her 35 dollars for shipment yet it never even arrived, they would not return any of her emails once they had got the cash, they just kept her money.

This company is clearly highly dishonest and running a Scam website I strongly advise you to find a different company.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Check the stickesssssss

Thread Information