coyote2017 is offline New Member

low test symptoms on higher dose testo - help

About a year ago, my doctor reluctantly put me on TRT for a host of symptoms we couldn't figure out other wise....depression, lack of concern for work, low libido etc. At 50 years old, he put me on a beginner dose of 100mgs every 2 weeks, then 150mgs every 2 weeks. I at once went to work learning everything I could about Testo and TRT, such as pinning twice a week instead of every 2 weeks. Even on that low dose my life changed and for the better. I actually started to feel great, libido rebounded, and so called depression vanished. My initial blood work for test was 332. Recently he agreed to let me go to 200 per week as my libido has been hit or miss. That was 6 weeks ago. I worked out hard, ate right (I have always lifted) and figured things would soon get better. The exact opposite has happened on 200/week. My workouts became lackluster, joints hurting, zero gains of any type and libido has dropped to ZERO. Never had ED, but got it now. I know most will say this post should be in the TRT section, but I have talked to some bodybuilders who started out on 100-200mg a week and made great gains. Mine has went backwards. I have also read on here that there's no way that that small of a dose can trigger an estrogen increase....is that true or not? Now don't laugh, but I have been getting emotional and starting to tear up at slightly sad things on tv. Huhhhh? WTF? I am asking this on this forum as my family doctor isn/t well versed in Testo or even TRT. I doubt he would even know what an AI is. I got ahold of my past blood tests (last one testo was 665) and it is only for testo, no testing for estrogen. Thanks in advance.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote2017 View Post
    About a year ago, my doctor reluctantly put me on TRT for a host of symptoms we couldn't figure out other wise....depression, lack of concern for work, low libido etc. At 50 years old, he put me on a beginner dose of 100mgs every 2 weeks, then 150mgs every 2 weeks. I at once went to work learning everything I could about Testo and TRT, such as pinning twice a week instead of every 2 weeks. Even on that low dose my life changed and for the better. I actually started to feel great, libido rebounded, and so called depression vanished. My initial blood work for test was 332. Recently he agreed to let me go to 200 per week as my libido has been hit or miss. That was 6 weeks ago. I worked out hard, ate right (I have always lifted) and figured things would soon get better. The exact opposite has happened on 200/week. My workouts became lackluster, joints hurting, zero gains of any type and libido has dropped to ZERO. Never had ED, but got it now. I know most will say this post should be in the TRT section, but I have talked to some bodybuilders who started out on 100-200mg a week and made great gains. Mine has went backwards. I have also read on here that there's no way that that small of a dose can trigger an estrogen increase....is that true or not? Now don't laugh, but I have been getting emotional and starting to tear up at slightly sad things on tv. Huhhhh? WTF? I am asking this on this forum as my family doctor isn/t well versed in Testo or even TRT. I doubt he would even know what an AI is. I got ahold of my past blood tests (last one testo was 665) and it is only for testo, no testing for estrogen. Thanks in advance.
    You can get an AI and HCG from urls. I am not sure which ones. My doctor does write it for me. I had to look around for a doctor that would do this. Taking in research articles will help if you really like your doctor. Lack of gains could be due to your diet. When you get on TRT and hit the gym you see results again quickly. Then they taper off. Lack of an AI can casue issues with libido due to high E levels.

I woudl also do the 2 times a week shots. Here is why. low test symptoms on higher dose testo - help-12.jpg

Thread Information