Adams1119 is offline New Member

Question I can taste the BB and BA after injection

Has anyone ever experienced this? I can literally taste my injection almost two nstsntly within 30 seconds of injection my wife can smell it on my breath. Also ever injection out of this batch has ended in almost a Tren cough fit. To the point of my last week njection just two days ago nearly suffocated me to the point of passing out. Anyone ever experience any of this and if so should I get rid of my current stock and get knew? Find a new supplier?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    only get that if I nick a vein . where are you injecting? may try aspirating

Adams1119 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    only get that if I nick a vein . where are you injecting? may try aspirating
    Yea me too but like I said with this last batch I ordered it’s been every time. I did receive wrong pins the ones I am using now at only half inch normally I have 1 inch would that make a difference

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Adams1119 View Post
    Yea me too but like I said with this last batch I ordered it’s been every time. I did receive wrong pins the ones I am using now at only half inch normally I have 1 inch would that make a difference
    1/2" is fine for biceps and upper chest . but for most other body parts your going to need at least 1". your not getting the depth you need

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Where are you pinning

Thread Information