Odin13 is offline New Member

Dbol or anavar at end of test e cycle.

Im 4 weeks into dbol 30mg ed and test e 500mg week, cycle and have gained 12kg and have 16 10mg dbol left should i continue 30mg ed til gone or go to 20mg ed and order more and continue 20mg ed for another 4weeks ? If i stayed 30mg ed for this last week can i add anavar or winstrol for the last 4-6 weeks? Which is better option ? Im now 100kg, Im eating 3000- 3500 calories aday and have stopped gaining weight this past week too, also i seem tired snd a little fatigued lately. Im going for anothrr blood test tomorrow to make sure everything is going ok as well. Thanks for any advice.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin13 View Post
    i seem tired snd a little fatigued lately. Im going for anothrr blood test tomorrow to make sure everything is going ok as well. Thanks for any advice.
    For what concern this, check your E2 in your blood work. It's often behind it the cause. Are you taking an AI ?

No ai mate. Have aromasin on hand but trying to avoid using it unless i have to. Will definitely start taking if my e level is high after bloods. Second cycle btw.

No ai mate. Have aromasin on hand but trying to avoid using it unless i have to. Will definitely start taking if my e level is high after bloods. Second cycle btw.
    You did a great error. We spend a lot of time to inform a lot of guys here about the fundamental worth AI use in a AAS cycle. AI, on supraphysiological AAS administration, IS A MUST. You say "i will use it if will be needed... " and i wonder... when do you think it will be needed ? When will you have prostate related issues ? When will you have Gyno ? When will you have blood coagulation/stroke issues ? When will you have erectile disfunction ? When your blood pressure will raise up to the stars ? Bad education = higher risk of troubles.

In what you stated there's the answer to your thread. Your E2 will be pretty high, specially with DBOL ! And thank a god you didn't have Gyno issues still.

Do blood work as soon as possible and check E2. And after you will find out it's high ( and it will be so , be sure ), start to take Aromasin ( Exemestane ) or Arimidex ( Anastrozole ). For dosages, see

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nce-guide.html

Don't never run AAS Cycle without an AI anymore.

Ok thanks for the advice mate appreciate it. So what would you suggest with continuing dbol or have couple weeks off oral then anavar or winstrol ?

Ok thanks for the advice mate appreciate it. So what would you suggest with continuing dbol or have couple weeks off oral then anavar or winstrol ?
    If is your first cycle, drop DBOL , and just continue with Test E only. Don't overload your system as first time, especially without an enough knowledge how your body react to gear. Adjust AI dosage based on BW, and follow the best practices here reported:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Thankyou for your advice mate.

Bloods are back how do they look to you guys?

Ive uploaded blood results how do they look to u guys? Thanks. Also i started another thread with blood results and also about injuring both elbows maybe tennis elbow? Not sure but all info there. Be great if you could check it out as im out of action atm and frustrated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dbol or anavar at end of test e cycle.-20180105_121223.jpg   Dbol or anavar at end of test e cycle.-20180105_121152.jpg  

Thread Information