Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Clen Cramps

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member

Clen Cramps

I get cramps in mostly 2 areas, the bottom of my foot (left one) and the right side of my abs. It's weird, those are the two spots mainly, once in a blue moon the jaw area. The ab ones are really good ones. It's like a piece of my ab just jumped outside my stomach. It's a pain I would not even wish on my biggest enemy. Anyone else experience this? I'm taking 80mcg ED (could always go down to 40), 4/5,000 mg's of taurine ED, eating bananas & veggies ED, water intake is 1-2 gallons ED. Besides lowering the dose or discontinuing it, anyone have any tips or any other supplements that may help? Thanks!

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Clen has a long half-life. It's recommended to do not overcome not more of 2-3 weeks of use. It's not uncommon tapering the dosage in the last week. The amount you have accumulated in your body could be pretty high to do not be able to control the related sides. Tapering the dosage, decreasing of 20mcg ED until you finally stop it. Continue to take taurine and potassium supplements, because Clen remains along in your blood stream after you have completely stopped it.

fitnessgeared is offline New Member
    I've always run clen for 17 days and make sure a gallon and a half a day with Taurine and never had a problem with Clen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan017 View Post
    I get cramps in mostly 2 areas, the bottom of my foot (left one) and the right side of my abs. It's weird, those are the two spots mainly, once in a blue moon the jaw area. The ab ones are really good ones. It's like a piece of my ab just jumped outside my stomach. It's a pain I would not even wish on my biggest enemy. Anyone else experience this? I'm taking 80mcg ED (could always go down to 40), 4/5,000 mg's of taurine ED, eating bananas & veggies ED, water intake is 1-2 gallons ED. Besides lowering the dose or discontinuing it, anyone have any tips or any other supplements that may help? Thanks!
    Your water intake of 1 - 2 gallons a day can cause more cramping due to pissing out to my of your electrolytes. Sound like you have your taurine amounts right, do you take any potassium? Anytime I personally go over 1 gallon of water I will get a sports drink. I drink part of it and then add water and keep repeating this process. I am not a fan of sports drinks due to the high amout of sugar in them along with the serving size. I prefer the peidlyte but they are not sold cold in the convience stores so I have to plan ahead.

I call mine the Ab Charlie. Hard for me to find out a way to stretch to get it to stop. That is the worst cramp I get and I would not wish them on anyone either.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Your water intake of 1 - 2 gallons a day can cause more cramping due to pissing out to my of your electrolytes. .
    ^ this . its highly unlikely that you need that much water. your stripping your body of electrolytes.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Your water intake of 1 - 2 gallons a day can cause more cramping due to pissing out to my of your electrolytes. Sound like you have your taurine amounts right, do you take any potassium? Anytime I personally go over 1 gallon of water I will get a sports drink. I drink part of it and then add water and keep repeating this process. I am not a fan of sports drinks due to the high amout of sugar in them along with the serving size. I prefer the peidlyte but they are not sold cold in the convience stores so I have to plan ahead.

I call mine the Ab Charlie. Hard for me to find out a way to stretch to get it to stop. That is the worst cramp I get and I would not wish them on anyone either.
    I have not tried taking potassium. I wonder if that could help.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ^ this . its highly unlikely that you need that much water. your stripping your body of electrolytes.
    Thank you. Appreciate the input. It's just that I've been drinking a gallon or so of water when I wake up in the AM for a long time (sits in front of computer for a couple hours in AM with water and coffee). And then when I train, anywhere from 1/2 - 1 gallon goes out the window there, plus whatever else I drink during the day. Addicted to water. I'll look more into electrolytes.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Clen cramping is common. I would often get lower back cramps while benching using it. Taurine has been suggested by some but electrolyte imbalances are typical causes of cramping, of which sodium (Na) is the most important. Add some salt to your water and/or eat pickles, bacon, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Clen cramping is common. I would often get lower back cramps while benching using it. Taurine has been suggested by some but electrolyte imbalances are typical causes of cramping, of which sodium (Na) is the most important. Add some salt to your water and/or eat pickles, bacon, etc.
    Thank you. At higher clen doses, I too would get the lower back cramps. I'll follow your recommendations.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You wouldn't happen to be taken anavar would you? I can't take the two together cause of cramps

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Got my first taste of anavar cramps not to long ago, brutal lower back happenings. Have to lay down during work out during back days

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be taken anavar would you? I can't take the two together cause of cramps
    I have not. I've never cycled. One day I may do my first (i.e. test e)

Thread Information