Thread: Bad gear?

benelliott is offline New Member

Bad gear?

Hey All,

So I'm starting my Test E 500mg/wk cycle. I did my first injection in my R upper thigh, heated it up first, and its been 5 days and it's still sore AF and visibly swollen outward. Trying to figure out if maybe I didnt go in deep enough, or injected too fast, or if I have bad gear. I am a paramedic and was very clean and proper with my injection (gloves, alcohol prepped my skin, new syringe and needle), so I don't think that is the issue. I got it from pharmacom tho and I havent heard of many people getting bad gear from them.

BTW my first injection was only a 250mg as I was gonna inject twice a week.

Thoughts??

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Virgin muscle most likely

Gloves < LoL

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'd start with delts and glutes for your first injection spots . and yes its going to get pretty sore if you've never taken gear before. that goes away over time

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Happens to me randomly. Sometimes no swelling, sometimes my entire leg swells and I cant walk. Its totally luck of the draw at this point as ive got my injecting down to a T. Really annoying.

I injected 2ml of Prop (100mg) and 1ml of Test E (250mg) a few weeks ago in my thigh and it lumped up for 2 weeks and I could walk for 10 days... I had a visible knot in my leg size of a small orange, that oddly became much more visible and pronounced after a hot bath.

I guess sometimes my muscles just dont like the compounds.

Its PAINFUL, but try using a foam roller on the lump / site !
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-03-2018 at 11:28 AM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I cannot do leg shots. Even with pharmacy Test, the same thing happens to me. I just go in the glutes or delts.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I cannot do leg shots. Even with pharmacy Test, the same thing happens to me. I just go in the glutes or delts.

Ventroglute is good but even that has given me Pip for the first time (so much so I cant walk) this week. lol

Closhmo is offline Junior Member
    that happens every once in a while when i do thigh. its no big deal it will go away but sometimes it can take a week.

fitnessgeared is offline New Member
    It could be numerous of things like everyone said. Virgin muscle, never do quad shots until your ready stick with delts and glutes It also might be made wrong That s a possibility what brand is it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thread Information