leafsman38 is offline New Member

Libido issues Sust/Tren

I'm one of the unfortunate ones apparently who lose libido on tren . My cycle is sust/Tren ace 4 weeks in. My last cycle was Test prop/Tren Ace (both 450mg/week) and I got the whole limp dick thing halfway through. I upped the test this cycle, lowered the tren and added proviron in hopes it would counteract the low libido. I can still get it hard but it's difficult to maintain and I have no desire whatsoever. The wife isn't too happy about it.

It may be a couple weeks before I can see my doctor to get bloodwork done. Trying to weigh my options right now.

I'm 33 years old. This is what my cycle looks like.

Sust - 250 mg EOD
    Tren - 100 mg EOD
    Proviron - 75 mg ED
    Arimidex - 0.5 mg ED
    Turanabol - 40 mg ED
    HCG - 500ius/week

I front loaded the first 4 weeks with 100mg EOD test prop until the sust kicked in. That's done now.

- I'm thinking I should drop the tren altogether.
    - I have masteron prop on hand. Should I throw that into the mix?
    - should I up the proviron to 100 mg?

I'm not sure what else I could do until I figure out my estrogen levels. Would like to get the ball rolling on this though. Any suggestions are welcome.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You may have crashed your E2 levels with too much ARIMIDEX .
    Blood work is the only way to know for sure.
    You could try one of the private labs that offer blood work,,,
    they typically can get you scheduled pretty quick from guys I
    work with who use them.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your probably sensitive to prolactin . stop throwing more testosterone and other anabolics onto the fire thinking they will solve the problem , they won't it will only make things worse.

keep your testosterone low to moderate, run your Tren or other 19nor moderate, and simply add a DA like prami or caber and you should be fine. and don't over do your AI, .5 arimidex ED is nuts on a basic test tren cycle

So about a week ago I dropped the proviron altogether, lowered the sust to 150mg EOD, kept tren the same (100mg EOD) and added 140mg mast prop EOD. I'm cutting now anyway and going on vacation at the end of this so figured the extra vascularity from the mast wouldn't hurt. I'm thinking I should probably drop the Tbol as well. Hasn't seemed to do anything anyway.

There's been no change in libido so far.

I've looked up natural ways to lower prolactin in the mean time. Figured it couldn't hurt.

I take the 0.5 armidex ed because I get nipple pain at times. Can you still get nipple pain with low estrogen?

I haven't even started my bloodwork yet because my clinic mailed the request to me instead of notifying me to pick it up. Now I'm working out of town so won't be able to get to that for another week. I live in Canada and there aren't any private blood clinics I can pay for at least in my city.

I will drop the armidex in the mean time and see if it makes a difference. If my prolactin is high I'll get my doctor to write a script for some caber.
    Last edited by leafsman38; 12-14-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leafsman38 View Post

I take the 0.5 armidex ed because I get nipple pain at times. Can you still get nipple pain with low estrogen?.
    if I took that much armidex I wouldn't have a sex drive either .

the reason your getting nipple pain is because your probably sensitive to progesterone based compounds and prolactin (19nors). when running these compounds its common for guys sensitive to that to get nipple pain and even leaky nipples . no amount of Arimidex is going to help that , its not an aromatization into estrogen problem.
    you'll be better off with caber and even possibly adding a SERM in there , but upping the Arimidex that high is prob one factor in regards to your sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if I took that much armidex I wouldn't have a sex drive either .

the reason your getting nipple pain is because your probably sensitive to progesterone based compounds and prolactin (19nors). when running these compounds its common for guys sensitive to that to get nipple pain and even leaky nipples . no amount of Arimidex is going to help that , its not an aromatization into estrogen problem.
    you'll be better off with caber and even possibly adding a SERM in there , but upping the Arimidex that high is prob one factor in regards to your sex drive.
    Thanks. Appreciate the advice. I had a feeling it could be low estro but didn't really think 0.5 armidex could lower it that much. I'll still get the bloodwork to be sure. If I'm still getting nipple pain after the caber I'll add some nolva.
    Last edited by leafsman38; 12-14-2017 at 05:06 PM.

So libido is slowly coming around but now I have another problem. Now that I dropped the armidex I'm getting bad water retention from the sust. Normally I wouldn't care since it's winter but I'm going to Mexico here in 3 weeks. I'm going to switch over to test prop.

How long should it take for me to drop the water weight without an AI?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Your gonna end up going from crushed e2 to high e2. Neither is good. Your probably better off taking less adex rather than none at all. Try .25 every other day. Personally when i bump up my ai i lose the bloat in a matter of days. Sometimes even less. But you still need caber or prami i bet they would solve your libido issue immedietly.

Also constantly changing test doses and esters isnt good either. Your hormones will fluctuate and cause sides. Consistency is important.

I'm one of the unfortunate ones apparently who lose libido on tren . My cycle is sust/Tren ace 4 weeks in. My last cycle was Test prop/Tren Ace (both 450mg/week) and I got the whole limp dick thing halfway through. I upped the test this cycle, lowered the tren and added proviron in hopes it would counteract the low libido. I can still get it hard but it's difficult to maintain and I have no desire whatsoever. The wife isn't too happy about it.

It may be a couple weeks before I can see my doctor to get bloodwork done. Trying to weigh my options right now.

I'm 33 years old. This is what my cycle looks like.

Sust - 250 mg EOD
    Tren - 100 mg EOD
    Proviron - 75 mg ED
    Arimidex - 0.5 mg ED
    Turanabol - 40 mg ED
    HCG - 500ius/week

I front loaded the first 4 weeks with 100mg EOD test prop until the sust kicked in. That's done now.

- I'm thinking I should drop the tren altogether.
    - I have masteron prop on hand. Should I throw that into the mix?
    - should I up the proviron to 100 mg?

I'm not sure what else I could do until I figure out my estrogen levels. Would like to get the ball rolling on this though. Any suggestions are welcome.
    It's really common issue with Tren. I get really bad Anorgasmia when I run Tren higher than 250mg/wk and my libido is non-existent. You're young, it'll come back. Make sure you're running adex and caber. Controlling E2 is important in prolactin control but running caber is a safety net I wouldn't leave out. Do a strong PCT and let your body recover for a good long while.

So my doctor's office received my results but won't tell me over the phone and won't see me about the results until January 4th. This is why I dislike the Canadian system.

So instead of waiting for a script from my doctor at the end of my cycle I ordered some PRAMIPEXOLE from my source. How much should I take? Same as caber I'm assuming. 0.5 mg/twice a week? How long should it take to knock down the prolactin levels if that is the problem?

So my doctor's office received my results but won't tell me over the phone and won't see me about the results until January 4th. This is why I dislike the Canadian system.

So instead of waiting for a script from my doctor at the end of my cycle I ordered some PRAMIPEXOLE from my source. How much should I take? Same as caber I'm assuming. 0.5 mg/twice a week? How long should it take to knock down the prolactin levels if that is the problem?
    No . dose it daily, start with .25mg

Got my blood results back. My estrogen and prolactin levels were normal. The test was taken Dec 22nd. My libido is lower than ever now. I'm guessing my estrogen may have rebounded in the mean time? Now I really don't know what's going on. I started my prima yesterday. Not sure if I should be now since I was reading too low prolactin can cause the same libido issues.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Got my blood results back. My estrogen and prolactin levels were normal. The test was taken Dec 22nd. My libido is lower than ever now. I'm guessing my estrogen may have rebounded in the mean time? Now I really don't know what's going on. I started my prima yesterday. Not sure if I should be now since I was reading too low prolactin can cause the same libido issues.
    Prolactin can really cause issues with both libido and gyno. You want to keep taking the DI because prolactin can fluctuate up and down based on your shot frequency and metabolism. Also if you keep changing your E2 levels, that amplifies prolactin sensitivity even if it’s in range.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information