Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Complete beginner

RaiderNation is offline New Member

Complete beginner

After years of not being in the gym I've decided to go back. Used to lift a alot in highschool.

I'm 6'1 280lbs. Just a fat guy.

I'm working on putting together a diet and workout program aimed at powerlifting.

My question is....should I lift naturally before trying gear or jump right in? I have talked to people I know natural and not and have gotten mixed answers. So if you could please give me an opinion and any advice you may have that would be greatly appreciated.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You need to really get your bf down and build a solid foundation.Because if you started cycling now with your bf so high you can have E2 problems and also problems with your tendons and ligaments because your muscles will get stronger faster than they will.Hit our diet section and they will help you get going.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your a complete beginner and new to lifting and don't yet even have a training plan or diet in place. your a New Years resolutioner (which 95% of those people drop out after a month or so). so why on earth has the question of steroids even entered your mind!!?? that makes zero sense.
    Give it a few years . let your training and diet become optimized. there is no magic pill . gear without a base and discipline is just going to turn to negative side effects and ill health consequences.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

First of all im not a New Years resolutioner. I've been lifting weights without any goal in mind. Diet didnt matter. Program didnt matter. Wasnt really taking it seriously.

My decisions have nothing to do with the change of the year. But thanks for the positivity

Thanks songdog I'll check it out. Never realized how important diet actually is and that was my downfall.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should not cycle above 15% bf. Furthermore you can cycle all you want, but without a clean diet, you will lose all of your gains quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You should not cycle above 15% bf. Furthermore you can cycle all you want, but without a clean diet, you will lose all of your gains quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Ill get my diet on point and maybe later down the road think about this stuff.

Thread Information