Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Gaining Height

kensmash is offline New Member

Cool Gaining Height

Hey whats up guys,
    New to the forum as of today, and it looked like a great place to post my question.
    I know my basics on all this stuff but definitely not as knowledgeable as some of you. I'm 5'7" 19 years old, have been lifting most of my life, but I was always just a little behind on puberty and pretty sure my growth plates have not all closed yet.
    So my question is what's the best thing to take for gaining height? Whether it be hgh, some type of steroid , or even just a natural supplement. My main concern is height but I wouldn't mind putting on more mass, definitely am not looking to get any more lean though. I also know this stuff can be very expensive but honestly I have the money for whatever, and am willing to spend it if I really think it'll work.
    Thanks so much for the help

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kensmash View Post
    Hey whats up guys,
    New to the forum as of today, and it looked like a great place to post my question.
    I know my basics on all this stuff but definitely not as knowledgeable as some of you. I'm 5'7" 19 years old, have been lifting most of my life, but I was always just a little behind on puberty and pretty sure my growth plates have not all closed yet.
    So my question is what's the best thing to take for gaining height? Whether it be hgh, some type of steroid , or even just a natural supplement. My main concern is height but I wouldn't mind putting on more mass, definitely am not looking to get any more lean though. I also know this stuff can be very expensive but honestly I have the money for whatever, and am willing to spend it if I really think it'll work.
    Thanks so much for the help
    19 is far too young to think about AAS

Just reach and touch the ceiling for 15 mins a night
    fitnessNY likes this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Your height,is pretty much determined by genetics,and while you still have some growing to do,i'd be surprised if you gain much more at 19 years old.
    As for lifting most of your life? you're 19,so you're more or less just starting your life.Keep training hard,and eat as well as you can,because you are at the
    perfect age for huge potential growth.You don't need anything else apart from willpower.Best of luck.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    taking AAS now may have the opposite effect on your height, it may seal up your growth plates and you'll be done growing at the height you are now.

Thread Information