Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad

Thread: Blood results back and elbow injuries 4 weeks into cycle.

Odin13 is offline New Member

Blood results back and elbow injuries 4 weeks into cycle.

Ok I'll start with the injury in my elbows ive got 4 weeks into my dbol 30mg ed and test e 500mg a week . My elbows are inflamed or there is a muscle ive damaged on both arms with pain so bad i cant continue training atm ive had 5 days off and my elbows arent getting any better. Its very frustrating and i seem to have lost size by looks but scales say same weight ?? My my brother was first to point out id lost weight or size but im the same weight? ???
    How can i heal my arms quicker and what training can i do in meantime and will i stick to cycle doses?, although my dbol is finished in 3 days.

Ok my 4th week blood results came back and as far as i can see my test is very legit. Could someone explain it to me if it looks ok or not at this stage of cycle. Oestrogen didnt happeen this time as doc asked for e2 and supposedly dont do them here?? So will be getting it redone for oestrogen on monday. Ive uploaded results . Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood results back and elbow injuries 4 weeks into cycle.-20180105_121223.jpg   Blood results back and elbow injuries 4 weeks into cycle.-20180105_121152.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Odin13 View Post
    My elbows are inflamed or there is a muscle ive damaged on both arms with pain so bad i cant continue training atm ive had 5 days off and my elbows arent getting any better.
    my guess is your elbows are inflamed. The chances of you injuring both arms at the same time are slim.

The inflammation probably stems from overuse.
    use straps for a month on any pulling exercise.
    massage, stretch, and foam roll your forearms, tris, and bis.
    try warming up with voodoo floss tightly wrapped around your forearms and upper arms (but not your elbow joint).
    stay hydrated.
    ibuprofen and turmeric will help.

Odin13 is offline New Member
    Yeah i think its defineately overuse as i had similar thing last year in one arm from doing 1000 -1500 push ups a day 4 days a week while cutting , it was very mild then but,, nothing at all like this. Also ive started using dumbells alot more doing alot more isolated arm movements recently since i started cycle which probably did not help. Thanks for the tips and advice bro i appreciate it.

This is one of the reasons why we say that guys should have a really good base before going on gear.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem,but only in the right elbow.I cut a 10 inch piece from a wetsuit sleeve,and before i train,i rub some
    pain relief gel into my elbow,then put the sleeve on.Helps tremendously.
    Odin13 likes this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I second the voo doo floss

Thread Information