cyberbadcyber is offline New Member

Help next cycle!!! Can you?

Hi!!!

I´m new at this forum and i apreciate, if you can, a few help in steroids .

I´m 24 and i have made a few cicles. My first cycle was with deca , sust and d´bol. My second with equipoise , winstrol and test 200. My third with sust, parabolan and anadrol ( oxymethalone).

I have 202 pounds and i would like to go to 253 pounds.

I have made my last cycle at May and i´m thinking on made the next on december.

I dont know what i should take in my next one. Can you advice me?

Note: My metabolism is very fast and i had a few trouble in gain wheight!!!

Thanks in advance

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberbadcyber
    Hi!!!

I´m new at this forum and i apreciate, if you can, a few help in steroids .

I´m 24 and i have made a few cicles. My first cycle was with deca , sust and d´bol. My second with equipoise , winstrol and test 200. My third with sust, parabolan and anadrol ( oxymethalone).

I have 202 pounds and i would like to go to 253 pounds.

I have made my last cycle at May and i´m thinking on made the next on december.

I dont know what i should take in my next one. Can you advice me?

Note: My metabolism is very fast and i had a few trouble in gain wheight!!!

Thanks in advance
    Your grammar is confusing. When you say "made"...I'm going to assume you mean that you have done the cycles and that they're not a future planned thing.

202 --> 253!! I think you're expecting too much from one cycle...especially if you have trouble gaining weight. Maybe through 3 or 4 cycles you could possibly gain that much. It would depend on your training and diet too.

Help us out a bit by giving us some previous cycle details. ie) length, dosage

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmmmmmmm

week 1 - 12: 1 gram test cyp/ew
    week 1 - 12: 600 mg/deca /ew
    week 1 - 5: 50 - 100 mg anadrol /ed
    week 6 - 12: tren at 100 - 150mg/ed
    week 9 - 12: 100 mg winny/ed
    week 12: 5000 iu hcg
    week 13: 5000 iu hcg

i got this cycle from a bodybuilder i used to know, its good for breaking barriers, once again i must stress I AM NOT ADVISING U TO DO THIS CYCLE, SIMPLY GIVING U AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT U CAN DO !

2. if u have a high metabolism, y would u have ever take EQ ? lol, just eat more food brother !

regards !

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    hmmmmmmmm

week 1 - 12: 1 gram test cyp/ew
    week 1 - 12: 600 mg/deca /ew
    week 1 - 5: 50 - 100 mg anadrol /ed
    week 6 - 12: tren at 100 - 150mg/ed
    week 9 - 12: 100 mg winny/ed
    week 12: 5000 iu hcg
    week 13: 5000 iu hcg

i got this cycle from a bodybuilder i used to know, its good for breaking barriers, once again i must stress I AM NOT ADVISING U TO DO THIS CYCLE, SIMPLY GIVING U AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT U CAN DO !

2. if u have a high metabolism, y would u have ever take EQ ? lol, just eat more food brother !

regards !
    Okay bro, you said a mouthful there when you said "you got this from a bodybuilder".. and judging by this cycle it is most likely done by someone who has alittle more experience and cycle's under their belt than you do. This is what I would call a heavy cycle and wouldnt' advice something like this unless you are a competitive body builder and been running cycles constantly and for several years.
    Okay secondly tells us what you would like to see, in other words what are some of your goals. gain? cut? Bulk? EQ is a great starter cycle I think, just because it isn't as harsh with minimum sides effects. I know you have several cycles under your belt, however you are still young. A good all around cycle for me or someone in your position I would recommend would be something like this:
    1-4 dbol 50mg per day
    500 Mg test (cyp or enthan) 1-10 or 12 weeks
    300mg of deca 1-10 or 12 weeks
    400-600 mg of EQ 1-12 or 14 weeks
    Winny last 6 weeks of your EQ cycle (if you want to gain some quality muscle and vascularity)
    clomid, anti E's etc.
    Now I know this is a basic cycle, but I have been doing AS for many years and this cycle I still see solid results, especially if I have been off for a while. Good luck.

no bro u misundertood, i got the 1 gram of test idea from a bb i used to know lol, i just thre in 600 mg of deca and d-bol to jump start it. the tren was at the end and winyn to harden !

[QUOTE=Sicilian30]Okay bro, you said a mouthful there when you said "you got this from a bodybuilder".. and judging by this cycle it is most likely done by someone who has alittle more experience and cycle's under their belt than you do. This is what I would call a heavy cycle and wouldnt' advice something like this unless you are a competitive body builder and been running cycles constantly and for several years.
    QUOTE]

no bro u misundertood, i got the 1 gram of test idea from a bb i used to know lol! the deca is just used as usual, the winyn to harden up, the d-bol to kick start and the tren for everything else.

i would also suggest u run hcg /cleb/nolva or clomid or both post cycle since u've dont so many. the more the harder to retain gains !

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I understood you gun, I was just making a statement for everyone who may read this thread. I just wanted to make that clear that the cycle you posted was a bit of a "heavier more experienced cycle".
    Yes Dbol and deca has always been a good combination. the reason I recommend test with a deca cycle is to help with the deca dick and also I believe alittle bit of test in any cycle is a good idea.

Thread Information