petapopin1 is offline Junior Member

HAIR Transplant & ANABOLICS

Hey guys,
    Im getting a hair transplant and yes im a competitive bodybuilder. Ive read that deca has been used to help with burn wound healing etc. Does anyone know what I can take to help speed up the healing process and protentially encourage hair growth? Any DHT derived drug is obviously out of the questions. Im also taking finestrive right now at 1mg. I was thnking of doing low test some deca and potentially some HGH (never tried). Let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I always feel my hair is much better, fuller, stronger when I'm using HGH.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The bald look it in! Save the money and shave the head. Yes, I shave my head.

petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    No thanks lol please only post if you have relavent info

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I actually did have a hair transplant. IMHO it was not worth the money. My father also had it done many times. I would suggest for your first time go to the crown of your head, not your hairline. I have seen pictures where some people do great with it and others you can tell by the marks (holes) in their hair line. Just remember, this will be an ongoing thing. It is not one and done. Also some side effects can be large ingrown hairs for the first few months after this is done. So if you are looking to have it done before a comp I would wait.

Not really sure that an AAS will help in this minor of a procedure. When I worked on a burn unit they only gave Oxandrolone. If I remember correctly it had to do more with the natural lack of fluid shifting which is a great concern in burn patients.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 01-07-2018 at 09:53 PM.

tectime is offline Member
    Like Alin posted my hair always gets longer and fuller with more baby hair growth(new hair) when I do hgh or sermorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6.

Thread Information