Odin13 is offline New Member

Bruised bicep after delt injection

I injected my left delt for second time and during injection i sneezed and tensed my muscle which hurt like hell but finished injection, when i withdrew needle it leeked blood more than usual but quickly stopped after pressure applied for 10sec. Little pip which is pretty standard with this test e but was below injection site. 2 days later after chest workout i noticed a bruise type lump between bottom of delt and upper outer bicep. What has happened here?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    gear migrated downwards and settled there. no biggy . how many cc you inject ?

Odin13 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    gear migrated downwards and settled there. no biggy . how many cc you inject ?
    1cc with 25g 1 inch

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin13 View Post
    I injected my left delt for second time and during injection i sneezed and tensed my muscle which hurt like hell but finished injection, when i withdrew needle it leeked blood more than usual but quickly stopped after pressure applied for 10sec. Little pip which is pretty standard with this test e but was below injection site. 2 days later after chest workout i noticed a bruise type lump between bottom of delt and upper outer bicep. What has happened here?
    Probably tore a little muscle tissue with the needle and got a little hematoma (collection of blood in the tissue) which will likely resorb. They can linger and calcify leaving a hard lump but if you’re reasonably young and healthy it should resolve.

Yeah, you have a little internal bleeding. Your body will absorb it. Be careful.

Thread Information