Prop cycle

What is the dosage eod with 100mg/ml

Trying to get 500mg a week

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jangles1 is offline Member
    EOD is

Week 1 - Mon / Wed / Fri / Sun
    Week 2 - Tue / Thur / Sat

Meaning you do 7 shots over 2 weeks, which is easy to do as long as your cycle is an even about of weeks (as it should be)

1000mg / 7 = 143mg eod

Prob easier to just do 150mg eod as its easy to measure our 1.5ml on your syringe.

Doing it like this takes time so I prep mine. Every Monday (or Tuesday in week 2) I prep my syringes for the week and put each one in a zip lock bag with 2 alcohol wipes and the sealed 23g needle.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-09-2018 at 05:07 AM.

csky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    EOD is

Week 1 - Mon / Wed / Fri / Sun
    Week 2 - Tue / Thur / Sat

Meaning you do 7 shots over 2 weeks, which is easy to do as long as your cycle is an even about of weeks (as it should be)

1000mg / 7 = 143mg eod

Prob easier to just do 150mg eod as its easy to measure our 1.5ml on your syringe.

Doing it like this takes time so I prep mine. Every Monday (or Tuesday in week 2) I prep my syringes for the week and put each one in a zip lock bag with 2 alcohol wipes and the sealed 23g needle.
    My needles are sealed with the syrange I usually remove the needle then use a draw then reattach the 23g would this be an issue with prepping and why the alcohol swabs? To keep bacteria from growing in the bag?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by csky View Post
    My needles are sealed with the syrange I usually remove the needle then use a draw then reattach the 23g would this be an issue with prepping and why the alcohol swabs? To keep bacteria from growing in the bag?

I think what he is describing is preloading his syringes and packaging them up with alcohol wipes for use at injection. Probably for convenience?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

FireApe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    1000mg / 7 = 143mg eod
    I tried this on my calculator just now and got a different answer.

I get 500mg/wk = 143mg EOD

(not taking into account the difference in ester weights)

Yeah I draw with a larger gauge, keep it attached to the syringe and put the lid back on. Then I put it in a day labelled zip lock bag with 2 swabs and the sealed 23g. On said injection day I get the bag, swap the needle over and have my wipes ready. I also prep hCG and TB500 insulin needles. Saves me a lot of time when doing EOD injections.

Quote Originally Posted by FireApe View Post
    I tried this on my calculator just now and got a different answer.

I get 500mg/wk = 143mg EOD

(not taking into account the difference in ester weights)

500mg a week is 1000mg over 2 weeks. 1000 / 7 is 142.8, which I rounded to 143. (7 days is over 2 weeks remember)

As I say, for simplicity and accuracy, I would do 1.5ml a EOD.

Thread Information