kiro is offline Junior Member

AAS benefits for multiple myeloma

Hello everyone,

A close relative has beeen fighting the dyagnosis of multiple myeloma for an year and something now.
    After gathering as much info as possible I've come to the conclusion that administrating one of the following AAS:
    - nandrolone
    - boldenone
    - methenolone
    would be beneficial against muscle/bone loss and especialy reversing anemia without the risks of liver damage on top of everything (Oxymetholone has been cited in multiple cases).

What would you guys consider a proper dosage of the above mentioned for a 110 lbs, 60 years old lady?

Any other considerations in the same direction will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and god bless.
    regards
    Kiro

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When you are dealing with Cancer I would not run anything without talking to your doctor! Cancer is serious and I can say from experience that I had to drop TRT due to it. Talk to your doctor!!!

kiro is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply David,

Why did you assume I am not talking to the treating doctor?
    Or was it because AAS usage is not taken seriously by rule?

I've been on this board long enough to know what advise I could probably get here and what advise regarding AAS usage I could not expect to get from Doctors, ever.

The people on this board have been always capable of sharing info and experience on a verry vast aray of topics and this is what has been keeping me here long after my interest in performance enhencing products has been gone.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiro View Post
    Hello everyone,

A close relative has beeen fighting the dyagnosis of multiple myeloma for an year and something now.
    After gathering as much info as possible I've come to the conclusion that administrating one of the following AAS:
    - nandrolone
    - boldenone
    - methenolone
    would be beneficial against muscle/bone loss and especialy reversing anemia without the risks of liver damage on top of everything (Oxymetholone has been cited in multiple cases).

What would you guys consider a proper dosage of the above mentioned for a 110 lbs, 60 years old lady?

Any other considerations in the same direction will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and god bless.
    regards
    Kiro
    Nandrolone is indicated for anemia of renal insufficiency with the dosage of 50-100mg IM every week for women.
    Oxandrolone 2.5mg by mouth 2-4 times daily for 2-4 wks, may repeat intermittently.

If you are talking to a doc about this they can be prescribed, but might be a hard sell. Need to monitor lipids and CMP obviously

Not sure where your’e located but you might try to search some European medical journals and/or visit a forum to get more information.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiro View Post
    Thanks for the reply David,

Why did you assume I am not talking to the treating doctor?
    Or was it because AAS usage is not taken seriously by rule?

I've been on this board long enough to know what advise I could probably get here and what advise regarding AAS usage I could not expect to get from Doctors, ever.

The people on this board have been always capable of sharing info and experience on a verry vast aray of topics and this is what has been keeping me here long after my interest in performance enhencing products has been gone.
    I was not calling you out on not talking to your doctor, I was just saying you need to talk to them about any AAS while getting treatment for Cancer. Depending on the treatment the AAS could be counter active. Find as many research articles on the benefits of any AAS that you think might help and talk to the oncologist. There are way to many varibles when dealing with Cancer to self percribe AAS, IMHO.

Thread Information