• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: High BMI and first cycle

Luttrj is offline Associate Member

High BMI and first cycle

So I'm 41 y/o, 5'9" 280lbs. I have a muscular build but also know I need to lose a large amount of fat prior to even considering bulking. My question is what stack would be safe and best suited for someone wanting to lose weight but also keep what muscle I already have. Cardio is almost out of the question due to a fused ankle. I can ride a bike but realistically that's it.
    I was told by one lab that test P 500mg per week and oxandrolonos along with armidex and a pct would be best. I'm shying away from all orals due to having elevated liver functions and being a recovering alcoholic. Been sober for 6 months now but still have the fatty liver.
    Thanks

csky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    So I'm 41 y/o, 5'9" 280lbs. I have a muscular build but also know I need to lose a large amount of fat prior to even considering bulking. My question is what stack would be safe and best suited for someone wanting to lose weight but also keep what muscle I already have. Cardio is almost out of the question due to a fused ankle. I can ride a bike but realistically that's it.
    I was told by one lab that test P 500mg per week and oxandrolonos along with armidex and a pct would be best. I'm shying away from all orals due to having elevated liver functions and being a recovering alcoholic. Been sober for 6 months now but still have the fatty liver.
    Thanks
    Don't cycle yet hit the gym hard and go on a keto diet if you have the funds there are many online places to order meal preps

High bmi and gear does not mix well

Keto diet if done right with good exercise and lifting could have you at a healthy bmi in less then a year I've seen some people drop 60-80lbs in 90 days

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Luttrj likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Go get your bloodwork done. Might be a TRT candidate. I would look at only doing Clen and T3 as far as any chemicals. Also, go get your body fat tested. BMI is just a number and not a good indication of where you really are. Body fat percentage is what you really want to know. BodyPob is the best but whatever you can find to get it will help. This will really help you give your an idea of where you started. Then every couple of week at the same time go have it done again. This is very motivational. Diet is the key. That Keto diet will help from what I have seen.

Workouts go do light weight and high reps. Do a lot of walking. Walking at a good clip will help burn off that fat. I am the only guy on here that will say that if your gym has classes that women take, hall your ass in there. Lot of motivatvion by going in there and they have set times so it can make you accountable if you do not have a workout partner. The other benefits is both hot girls in workout clothing and the fat girls that are kicking your ass at cardio.

Good luck with your journey and keep coming back. Start a log here, read and learn. Lots of great information on this site.
    hollowedzeus and Luttrj like this.

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. I like to see guys in the gym working out seriously for a few years before they start a cycle. Regular exercise seems to prepare the athlete in several ways for a cycle. One, they have a regular exercise program which strengthens their muscles and connecting tissues. Two, they generally eat better so they can cut fat and increase their muscularity. Third, and most importantly they seem to be more prepared mentally to increase their potential to the next level. If you've been in the gym for a while sweating and working out, read the following, post your cycle and the vets will give you recommendations.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    songdog likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Fasted training...........high rep high sets.........diet..........

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Go get your bloodwork done. Might be a TRT candidate. I would look at only doing Clen and T3 as far as any chemicals. Also, go get your body fat tested. BMI is just a number and not a good indication of where you really are. Body fat percentage is what you really want to know. BodyPob is the best but whatever you can find to get it will help. This will really help you give your an idea of where you started. Then every couple of week at the same time go have it done again. This is very motivational. Diet is the key. That Keto diet will help from what I have seen.

Workouts go do light weight and high reps. Do a lot of walking. Walking at a good clip will help burn off that fat. I am the only guy on here that will say that if your gym has classes that women take, hall your ass in there. Lot of motivatvion by going in there and they have set times so it can make you accountable if you do not have a workout partner. The other benefits is both hot girls in workout clothing and the fat girls that are kicking your ass at cardio.

Good luck with your journey and keep coming back. Start a log here, read and learn. Lots of great information on this site.
    I do have low T (around 220) and was prescribed cypionate for a year or so. Changed drs due to insurance and the new one would only give the gel. Then it got up to 350s and she wouldn't no longer give me anything because that was within normal range for her. Just became a headache and the test rollercoaster became too much so I quit going to her. I do know when on cyp I got up around 650 and felt great and had enough motivation to hit the gym.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I do have low T (around 220) and was prescribed cypionate for a year or so. Changed drs due to insurance and the new one would only give the gel. Then it got up to 350s and she wouldn't no longer give me anything because that was within normal range for her. Just became a headache and the test rollercoaster became too much so I quit going to her. I do know when on cyp I got up around 650 and felt great and had enough motivation to hit the gym.
    That is the reason that I always crash my levels before I go in for my TRT review. Timing of the shot makes a difference but doctors only think about gettng in and out of the room nowdays. There are a lot of places that you can get good Test C if your insurance does not pay for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	171661

Thinking about buying from pharmalabs. Ever heard of or used them?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Thinking about buying from pharmalabs. Ever heard of or used them?
    buying what ?

Steroids don't burn fat . they aren't fat burners . thats why there are 350 pound fat ass powerlifters walking around juiced out of their mind (if steroids directly burned fat, this would not be the case).

if you want to rely on drugs to lose weight ,, at least rely on the RIGHT drugs that work to burn fat.

and don't be afraid of losing muscle and using that as an excuse to take AAS when they are not needed.. you have enough body fat that your body has zero need to catabolize muscle . you already have 100 steak dinners stored on you already in the form of fat, why would your body use muscle for fuel when your storing thousands of calories already
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-23-2018 at 10:24 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    buying what ?

Steroids don't burn fat . they aren't fat burners . thats why there are 350 pound fat ass powerlifters walking around juiced out of their mind (if steroids directly burned fat, this would not be the case).

if you want to rely on drugs to lose weight ,, at least rely on the RIGHT drugs that work to burn fat.

and don't be afraid of losing muscle and using that as an excuse to take AAS when they are not needed.. you have enough body fat that your body has zero need to catabolize muscle . you already have 100 steak dinners stored on you already in the form of fat, why would your body use muscle for fuel when your storing thousands of calories already
    Well then...I hardly have as much fat as you're implying but I was thinking of purchasing cypionate from the lab to treat my low T.
    Would that be ok with you?

Well then...I hardly have as much fat as you're implying but I was thinking of purchasing cypionate from the lab to treat my low T.
    Would that be ok with you?
    lol I didn't mean to come across as being mean most people don't realize how many calories are stored in fat. there are 9 calories in one gram of fat, and there are 454 grams in one pound .. so if your holding on to say 30 pounds of fat you could loose then do the math .. thats like 123,000 calories sitting there ready to be used as fuel. thats exactly 408 one hour cardio sessions on a treadmill

just some perspective for you

I'm a gym owner, trainer, and coach . I like to run these calculations with clients face to face sometimes

I'm not opposed at all to you putting yourself on self prescribed TRT and getting some test cyp . however, still think you need a legit fat burning drug protocol put in place . also think you should visit the diet section of these boards and get some help there
    Luttrj likes this.

Please explain fat burning drug protocol? Like clen and t3?

Please explain fat burning drug protocol? Like clen and t3?
    you'll want to start your TRT dose of test 200mg . Then for fat burning run T3 at 50mcg per day. you'll start with fasted cardio and stack these
    Yohimbe, Caffeine, Green Tea extract, HGH-Frag .. take these 25 mins prior to the faster cardio. Take the T3 on an empty stomach but do not take it at the same time as the caffeine.

this should give you a really good start if used with good diet and training. As you progress later on and things get more difficult THEN at that time add in the Clen
    Luttrj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you'll want to start your TRT dose of test 200mg . Then for fat burning run T3 at 50mcg per day. you'll start with fasted cardio and stack these
    Yohimbe, Caffeine, Green Tea extract, HGH-Frag .. take these 25 mins prior to the faster cardio. Take the T3 on an empty stomach but do not take it at the same time as the caffeine.

this should give you a really good start if used with good diet and training. As you progress later on and things get more difficult THEN at that time add in the Clen
    Thanks. I'll give this a try.
    I never had any issues w/ gynomastia in the past with prohormones and obviously not with TRT but would you consider taking anything while taking such a low dose (200mg of cyp)?

Thanks. I'll give this a try.
    I never had any issues w/ gynomastia in the past with prohormones and obviously not with TRT but would you consider taking anything while taking such a low dose (200mg of cyp)?
    blood work after 8 weeks would be a good idea.. but I'm not a big fan of AI's. if your not gyno prone or estrogen sensitive and you can get by without taking an AI that would be best.
    I'd still have one on hand at all times though
    Luttrj likes this.

Thanks!

Thread Information