Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Getting back into weight loss with hope to start stacking

ThePeck is offline New Member

Getting back into weight loss with hope to start stacking

It's been a long time since I came here. I'm currently at a point right now where I can start, I hope, back into my goals.

I'm late/late 30's and overweight. I'm an engineer and travel regularly overseas for long duration's of time. So my eating habits and exercise routines are poor or non-existent. Staying a week or 2 in a place and moving on doesn't give you enough time get over jet lag and living in a hotel room service is always a staple. I'm finally at a project overseas where I'll be here long term and don't have to worry about leaving next week.

So before, I was thinking of using Clen only. I'm not at a point to go any further. And focus more on just diet and exercise, I do enjoy doing low-carb, I just feel better on it.

Basically I'm asking if Clen is good to be used on it's own? I don't think I need Test or Winn but that's why I'm asking or anything else that's good to take at this early stage?

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    From my research Clen is only good (i.e. worth the side effects) when you are already at a very low fat level. I’m fitter than the average Joe and probably somewhere about 16% BF and I have made the decision that even I wouldn’t get much benefit out of using Clen. Diet is the biggest thing, I’ve found doing some faster cardio to help with fat loss too.

Blog Entries
    as much as it would be nice to take any shortcuts available the best thing for you right now would be to get your diet in order first so you are already heading in the right direction for fat loss and concentrate mostly on cardio imho...id hit the diet and nutrition forum here and the guys there will help you...good luck...
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    as much as it would be nice to take any shortcuts available the best thing for you right now would be to get your diet in order first so you are already heading in the right direction for fat loss and concentrate mostly on cardio imho...id hit the diet and nutrition forum here and the guys there will help you...good luck...
    Highly agree with this

aestheticdream is offline New Member
    Clen with all its side effects is not worth it imo .. taking anabolics while being out of shape is bad .. as your lipids are already all over the place .. you don't want to make it worse man .. first things first .. cut the sugars, the fried foods and lower the carbs .. go for long walks .. start with 15 minutes then extend all the way to 2 hours after a few months .. and go to the gym as weight lifting burns calories .. keep your diet in check, calculate calories .. etc. then after a while and after getting in shape and training hard you can think about a cycle .. it's great you decided to get in shape .. now is the time to earn it ..

aestheticdream is offline New Member
    Last edited by aestheticdream; 01-10-2018 at 12:22 PM.

You should look at an ECA stack over Clen on your first run. ECA stacks ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin to increase your metabolism by about 3%. A hard clen cycle can increase your metabolism by up to 9%. That's pretty high. If your heart or other systems aren't in good shape, you could get into trouble.

Thread Information