Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: First cycle , need some advice

Tony1400009 is offline New Member

First cycle , need some advice

Hello , everybody !
    First of all , I am sorry if any of my following questions will sound idiotic or something .

So I am an athlete , doing this for a living (handball ,if it matters) , I am 22 years old , and I would like to start a steroid cycle ,my first one , but I want something short , like 4-5 weeks because of the doping tests that we do I cannot afford to risk to extend it for too much time . My main goal is gaining strength , hopefully also losing some fat . I am somewhere between 15-18%fat percentage . I have 2 traning sessions everyday (intense cardio + strength-endurance circuits) .I have 3 weightlifting sessions every week .I have done some research , spoke to a few guys who used steroids in the past and the first thing they recommended for my situation was Anavar . Also some said to take Test as a base for the cycle .
    I have bought 100tabs of 10mgAnavar , and also I have Proviron on hand .
    My question for you is : What cycle (steroids,dosage,pct)would you recommend for me in my situation , my training regime , for this short 4-5 week period ,based for my goals ?
    Thank you , sorry for the long post , but I really need to hear some advice from guys who know what they talk ..

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Too young. No one here will advise you to do AAS.

The Young and Steroids

Tony1400009 is offline New Member
    I know that I am young , but I made up my mind . This is why I m asking for advice , so I can make the cycle as safe as it can be while reaching my goals ..

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    4 weeks is not worth it at all. You will just lower your own natural test production. Var is only going to also drop your natural test production. 10 mg is a woman's dose. Everyone here will tell you to wait until you are older. If you are determined to do a cycle then wait until you can do a proper cycle and PCT. You are just asking for issues with what your bros at the gym are telling you.

You will get much better results in that time frame with better training, like HIT for example, and by breaking up your cardio into AM cardio and PM weights. Your diet is going to be your key. 4 to 5 weeks you will see much better gains then using AAS. At 22 your test levels are super high, go get a blood test to confirm this and if you watch your diet and drop BF then your test will increase.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Stickies if you wont listen to the advice already given

A var cycle is the mildest cycle you can run. Run 50mg/ed for about 6 weeks. You do understand that you're trading muscles for potential negative side effects. Short term gain may land you in long term trouble. Good luck.
    TRA likes this.

Thread Information