Novo21 is offline New Member

Need advice on my first cycle

HI, new to the forum and gonna do as much research as possible on my own, but I have finally decided I’m gonna do my first cycle soon..a little back ground..I’ve been training for 4 years..35 years old..6’1..169 lbs and around 11-12 % body fat..my goal is to be around 190-200 lbs and be around 9-11 % body fat..I don’t wanna be huge just aesthetic..what would be good for my first cycle?..and once I achieve that how do I maintain without getting huge? I’m scared of gyno so what would I take while on it?heres a pic please tell me what you think and any advice would be appreciated https://ibb.co/b3xjNR

Also someone recommended test and anavar ..what would be a reccommened dosage for a first timer too?
    Last edited by Novo21; 01-10-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Stickies

csky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Novo21 View Post
    HI, new to the forum and gonna do as much research as possible on my own, but I have finally decided I’m gonna do my first cycle soon..a little back ground..I’ve been training for 4 years..35 years old..6’1..169 lbs and around 11-12 % body fat..my goal is to be around 190-200 lbs and be around 9-11 % body fat..I don’t wanna be huge just aesthetic..what would be good for my first cycle?..and once I achieve that how do I maintain without getting huge? I’m scared of gyno so what would I take while on it?heres a pic please tell me what you think and any advice would be appreciated https://ibb.co/b3xjNR

Also someone recommended test and anavar..what would be a reccommened dosage for a first timer too?
    Most first timers use test e 500mg/week

That being said research as much as you can before deciding if your going to cycle and what you use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Novo21 is offline New Member
    Thanks and def will read all stickies..just one more question..do you guys think I have a good enough base yet to start a cycle?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thanks and def will read all stickies..just one more question..do you guys think I have a good enough base yet to start a cycle?
    No at your ht you should be over 200lbs how long have you be training?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    6’1..169 lbs and around 11-12 % body fat..my goal is to be around 190-200 lbs and be around 9-11 % body fat..I don’t wanna be huge just aesthetic..what would be good for my first cycle?..and once I achieve that how do I maintain without getting huge?
    Whats in bold is going to be the least of your worries. you've been training for 4 years and your still skinny as a pole , you don't have the genetics to get huge, so again don't even worry about it.

I'm 5'9" , and years ago when I was your weight, 169, I considered myself skinny as fuck. Sitting at 210 right now I still feel too thin and need to add a lot more size.

you being 6'1" tall, even at 200 pounds you'll be considered trim and skinny. you need to learn how to eat brother

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Also someone recommended test and anavar..what would be a reccommened dosage for a first timer too?
    Yeah it def seems like you're putting the cart before the horse. You're worried about not losing gains before you're really made any gains. The single greatest piece of advise I got that changed my whole outlook on this thing is - there's all sorts of things people do to speed up the process ...protein, supps, gear, special training routines, etc.. But regardless of what you do the single most important thing is that you do it consistently, day in and day out, and over time you will start seeing all your hard work pay off. If it was easy everyone would be jacked with a six pack lol.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If you really want to commit to this lifestyle you should spend a few years adding mass without worrying about being super lean. If you try to do a cut cycle every time you wont get anywhere. 200lbs and 9% bodyfat is a tough goal. Whats your diet like? You need to put on some weight and then do a regular test cycle. If you cycle now you run the risk of hurting yourself. Then again if you dont eat it wont matter how much juice your on, you still wont grow without TONS of food.

Thread Information