Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Anadrol cycle

  1. #1
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10

    Question Anadrol cycle

    Hello

    Im going to do my Anadrol cyle in a month or two and I would need some help while preparing on it.
    I found this Anadrol cycle and Im asking you guys if is the good one for making some serious muscle mass?

    Weeks 1-12:
    Testosterone Enanthate at 300 – 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-6:
    – Anadrol at 25 – 50mg/day

    I also did some research about gyno on this forum and I would like to know if its good to take Letrozol 1 week before and while on cycle or just if gyno appears and do i have to keep taking it till my cycle ends?

    Only usefull comments please.

    My stats:
    75kg
    180cm
    bf% 6-7

  2. #2
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    China Town
    Posts
    2,316
    Blog Entries
    1
    You are 21 and asking if this is a good cycle? NO!

  3. #3
    TrailRunAZ's Avatar
    TrailRunAZ is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Hello

    Im going to do my Anadrol cyle in a month or two and I would need some help while preparing on it.
    I found this Anadrol cycle and Im asking you guys if is the good one for making some serious muscle mass?

    Weeks 1-12:
    Testosterone Enanthate at 300 – 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-6:
    – Anadrol at 25 – 50mg/day

    I also did some research about gyno on this forum and I would like to know if its good to take Letrozol 1 week before and while on cycle or just if gyno appears and do i have to keep taking it till my cycle ends?

    Only usefull comments please.

    My stats:
    75kg
    180cm
    bf% 6-7
    If you are 21 then no. You’ll shut your production down and risk long term complications. The fact that you neglected to mention PCT also indicates you aren’t ready, but age is the big issue. This is a good read if you approach to learn:

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

  4. #4
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    China Town
    Posts
    2,316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Hello

    My stats:
    75kg
    180cm
    bf% 6-7
    Really 6 to 7%?
    Body Fat Percentage Men 6-7%
    Approximately 6-7% body fat for a man is a bit less extreme than competition bodybuilders, but it’s still hovering at a level that is not sustainable for most men. Around this level, or slightly less, the face becomes gaunt, and your family starts worrying about you. This 6-7% body fat level, which is achieved by many male fitness models when doing photoshoots, is characterized by muscle definition in all muscles and clear vascularity in most muscles including arms, legs, and even abs. Vascularity over the abs muscle is a sign of very low body fat. Clear separation of muscles as well.
    Anadrol cycle-body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    My stats:
    75kg
    180cm
    bf% 6-7
    you don't need to run a cycle bro, you just need to learn how to eat and get fatter, you'll make way more gains eating food and being higher body fat

  6. #6
    Clove1234 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    397
    Read the stickiessss

  7. #7
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    Im not asking if i should do it or not IM GOING TO DO IT and i dont care if its bad for me cuz of age or whatever. Im just asking if this is the proper way to cycle anadrol and How to do the pct

    Now answer me these questions or dont even try with bullshit talks

  8. #8
    Jangles1 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    423
    Lmao. Get a grip kid

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Im not asking if i should do it or not IM GOING TO DO IT and i dont care if its bad for me cuz of age or whatever. Im just asking if this is the proper way to cycle anadrol and How to do the pct

    Now answer me these questions or dont even try with bullshit talks
    This is what's wrong, please try and think of the bigger picture and don't be so blind. You came on here because you want to ask guys about how to run AAS and become bigger and stronger. You have had some great advice but because you didn't hear what you was wanting to hear your telling us to not post if it doesn't fit. We are the educated ones, we have been there and done it and have a vast knowledge base on ever aspect of getting big yet you wont take our advice and you call it bullshit talk.
    Truth of the matter you don't need aas you need to learn how to eat and train properly because its obvious you don't fully understand the basic principles of getting big and strong, because no matter of you do start this cycle what ever gains you will get (if any) you will 100% lose after the cycle because you don't understand how to build any tissue and maintain it. Couple this with possible low T and you got a disaster zone for someone your age.
    Your attitude is terrible but understandable because of your frustrations - you should use our wealth of knowledge not abuse or disregard our advice
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  10. #10
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Lmao. Get a grip kid
    Your comment proves that you are a kid. Im here because i want to know the proper way to cycle anadrol and i dont give a single fuck why i shouldnt do it because guess what IM GOING TO DIE ANYWAY like all of you will. Let me tell you something i had 60 kg before i started to workout and in 2 years of street workout i got up to 75 and i broke my knee and in 1 month in hospital i lost 80% of it and i had 7 surgeries. I couldnt walk for a half a year. After that i started again and im again up to 75 and i eat 5-6 times a day every 3 hours and now i want to cycle anadrol and put up some serious mass. And then theres you tellin me im a kid? You haven't been half trough the shit that i have been so shut ur fucking mouth.

  11. #11
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    There were,are and will be people at my age doing steroids and im going to do it also. Everything im asking you is tell me the proper anadrol cycle and pct. nothing else just this? I dont get it why it is so hard? Am i hurting you with my cycle? No i dont. So please or ill go somewhere else

  12. #12
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    No i want to know a good anadrol cycle not how its bad for me. I said im gonna do it anyway so why cant u just help instead of telling me how bad it is, whew. I'll tell u how much i gained after the cycle and how much i kept and im planning on 10-15 kg. And i know stuff i aint dumb and i aint about taking steroids and eat one meal a day and go to gym once a week.

  13. #13
    ThatGuy82's Avatar
    ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    So please or ill go somewhere else
    Bye. You wanted advice and they gave you the proper advice. Stop being so naive! You wanna go and screw up your body permanently more power to ya. You just sound like a whiney little bitch at this point who didn't get his way in a store when mommy said no.

  14. #14
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy82 View Post
    Bye. You wanted advice and they gave you the proper advice. Stop being so naive! You wanna go and screw up your body permanently more power to ya. You just sound like a whiney little bitch at this point who didn't get his way in a store when mommy said no.
    What do you want fat american bitch? Hole in ur forehead? Or a burger

  15. #15
    ThatGuy82's Avatar
    ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    What do you want fat american bitch? Hole in ur forehead? Or a burger
    You must be drunk. When you obtain your gear, do us all a favor and do an intracardiac injection. Run along now little boy.

  16. #16
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    What do you want fat american bitch? Hole in ur forehead? Or a burger
    What makes you think there is a proper and safe way to cycle with someone with your stats ? Imho there isn't a safe way. You may get some other young members who will give you advice or explain but for myself i do have morals and i wouldn't just toss them to the side all because of some immature kid who isnt willing to listen and demands what he wants to hear.

    The more you post the more we see your a long way off mentally maturing to understand what building a foundation really means.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  17. #17
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy82 View Post
    You must be drunk. When you obtain your gear, do us all a favor and do an intracardiac injection. Run along now little boy.
    Did 9/11 hit your head and knocked your brains out? I don't drink because I'm living a healthy life. Speaking of healty life I bet you look like michelin guy from advertising posting shit from mcdonalds wifi and trying to act tough and smart. Go and sit in your grand canyon you would fit in perfectly.

  18. #18
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What makes you think there is a proper and safe way to cycle with someone with your stats ? Imho there isn't a safe way. You may get some other young members who will give you advice or explain but for myself i do have morals and i wouldn't just toss them to the side all because of some immature kid who isnt willing to listen and demands what he wants to hear.

    The more you post the more we see your a long way off mentally maturing to understand what building a foundation really means.
    Whats the problem with my stats except my age?And yes I made a mistake on my bf% i have 10%. I am ready to listen to some real advice not just saying ur too young and you are still growing because that aint no advice to me. I came here because im definetly gonna do the cycle i want to do the proper cycle and I want to know what that cycle should be, what to use how to use. Im ready to listen to people like you not some new shitty members who knows no more than I do.
    I just want to get my questions answered thats why im here.

  19. #19
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    4,746
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    I am ready to listen to some real advice not just saying ur too young and you are still growing because that aint no advice to me.
    Funniest thing I read thus far in this thread.

    I just want to get my questions answered thats why im here.
    No, you want them answered so it fits your narrative and since people are not agreeing with that you seem to be a bit miffed.

  20. #20
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    already got all the info i needed on the other forum idk wtf is wrong with u ppl
    Acting like somekind of parents wtf

  21. #21
    ThatGuy82's Avatar
    ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    I just want to get my questions answered thats why im here.
    You are clearly illiterate. You think because I'm a "new member" I do not know what I'm talking about. Yet when I was 21 I did proper research and knew enough not to mess with steroids until my body was at full maturity. You aren't even mentally mature enough to understand that or accept the solid advice people are trying to give to you.

    Like I said, you can do what you want with your body but nobody here is going to suggest a cycle for you to go on at 21. You're just wasting your time here. Reading is fundamental. Learn how to accept constructive criticism and you will be much better off in life and your quest to achieve the results you're looking for with bodybuilding. Best of luck to you.

  22. #22
    Homer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy82 View Post
    You are clearly illiterate. You think because I'm a "new member" I do not know what I'm talking about. Yet when I was 21 I did proper research and knew enough not to mess with steroids until my body was at full maturity. You aren't even mentally mature enough to understand that or accept the solid advice people are trying to give to you.

    Like I said, you can do what you want with your body but nobody here is going to suggest a cycle for you to go on at 21. You're just wasting your time here. Reading is fundamental. Learn how to accept constructive criticism and you will be much better off in life and your quest to achieve the results you're looking for with bodybuilding. Best of luck to you.
    Srota mejhna pejt spanckat haha

  23. #23
    Jangles1 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    423
    And you guys thought I was bad.....

    OP - your whole attitude speaks volumes about you. I guess natural selection will do its job with you soon enough.

  24. #24
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,934
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you don't need to run a cycle bro, you just need to learn how to eat and get fatter, you'll make way more gains eating food and being higher body fat
    Your exactly right! In a situation like this all you need is DEDICATION,TRAINING,DIET and REST!

  25. #25
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    25,244
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Your exactly right! In a situation like this all you need is DEDICATION,TRAINING,DIET and REST!

    But that's never sufficient for the "I want it now but I don't want to work for it generation."
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  26. #26
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,105
    I took my first shot of gear at 17 years old ,, make a long story short it landed me in the hospital for 2 weeks (I was young dumb and willing to do anything).
    I did not touch gear again after that for another 14 or so years later (when I got a lot more responsible and educated)

    OP, you sound like my young dumb didn't give a shit self (only I had more respect for my elders). don't make the same stupid mistake I made.

  27. #27
    BuddyGlove1's Avatar
    BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I took my first shot of gear at 17 years old ,, make a long story short it landed me in the hospital for 2 weeks (I was young dumb and willing to do anything).
    I did not touch gear again after that for another 14 or so years later (when I got a lot more responsible and educated)

    OP, you sound like my young dumb didn't give a shit self (only I had more respect for my elders). don't make the same stupid mistake I made.

    Cool post. A good friend of mine did the same years ago. Almost destroyed his liver and also had some heart problems. Best to put in some more work and need to listen to all of these people giving you advice.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •