Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ThatGuy82

Thread: Need help currently on cycle

T89
    T89 is offline New Member

Need help currently on cycle

I'm currently on a low dose of test right now. I've recently decided to re enlist in the military and now have to go back to a 6 week training course. I don't have enough time to do a proper PCT and don't really want to try and sneak gear with me. Worse case scenario how will my body react going 6 weeks without pinning? Any advice would be appreciated.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    there has been and still are plenty of guys that run cycles and don't do a PCT . just stop pinning the test and go do your training course, you'll be fine.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree, start PCT today. You need to focus on your pushups and situps and the run. After being in the Military you should know there is no sneaking shit in with you.

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    there has been and still are plenty of guys that run cycles and don't do a PCT . just stop pinning the test and go do your training course, you'll be fine.
    Second that. If its a low dose of test you should be alright without pct if you haven't been pinning long. You'll have low natural t for about a month but you'll be alright and bounce back fairly quick.

Thank you for your continued service brother!
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you have an AI or been running an AI while on cycle, you may just want to increase that dose for a short time and get your estrogen down. your natty test will kick back on faster with lower estrogen rather then elevated estrogen .

T89
    T89 is offline New Member
    Appreciate all of the advice guys.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T89 View Post
    I'm currently on a low dose of test right now. I've recently decided to re enlist in the military and now have to go back to a 6 week training course. I don't have enough time to do a proper PCT and don't really want to try and sneak gear with me. Worse case scenario how will my body react going 6 weeks without pinning? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Why didn't you just wait until after the cycle to re enlist?

Thread Information