Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Heart Palpitations - Going to see my Doc Today

powerlifter99 is offline New Member

Heart Palpitations - Going to see my Doc Today

Last edited by powerlifter99; 06-04-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd be REAL careful on sharing too much info with your doctor. I'm pretty sure anything you discuss in going to be put on
    a log somewhere. You ask him to talk 'off record' but you would really have to trust his word that he would.

wrecks72 is offline New Member
    I live in the states so it may be different in Canada. For me if there's ever two people to be honest with it's my Lawyer and my Doctor. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by powerlifter99; 06-04-2019 at 06:23 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    do you drink alcohol ? are you staying hydrated ?
    If I'm on a heavy cycle and I get really dehydrated, or spend a night out binge drinking, then I'll get heart palpalations. also if your not getting sufficient electrolytes this can mess up the rhythm of your heart

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter99 View Post
    For the past week or so I've been having heart palpitations and spiking blood pressure of 160/105. 33/M, sitting at 205lbs, currently up 20lbs. Strength gains have been really good. I'm currently in week 10 of Test E at 500mg/week. Ran 5 weeks prior to that of Test E at 250mg/week to see how my body responded, which went well

Per some readings I did not run an AI as its my first cycle and I wanted to see how my body responded. It's been pretty good up until the past few weeks in terms of high estrogen. The above signs are in indication of high estro, and per suggestions on a previous post of mine I started running Aromasin at 12.5mg/day 3 days ago, which were leftovers from a friend. I'm picking mine up tonight along with Nolva and Clomid so I can start PCTing in a week or two.

My main question is I hadn't gotten bloods cause my Doctor isn't really cool with AAS usage, but I'm biting the bullet and going to see him later today about the palpitations. I'm going to tell him what I've been on and have him look into the palpitations and ask him for blood work. My main concern is not having anything logged into my perm health record (I'm in Canada). I know my Test will be high, so I'm going to ask him to to omit that. I think full bloods and estro should be good? Anything else? Liver count? Suggestions?

Any thoughts on what to tell him? Am I missing anything? First cycle jiggers and anxiety are kicking in.

Thanks.
    I appreciate your willingness to be honest but I would maybe do a test run without disclosing AAS use and see what the test results are when he orders them. No reason he should do a hormone panel on you for palpitations. Are you using any T3/T4? What is your caffeine intake?
    And ethically he cannot keep things out of your medical record that you disclose if it may affect your health.
    What a lot of people forget or don’t realize in dealing with doctors - they take a Hippocrates oath to which they swear they will first and foremost do no harm. Steroids when not indicated clinically can easily be considered “harmful” (not saying they are with proper use, etc., but as viewed from the medical and public sectors) so most docs won’t condone their use. People get all pissed off because their docs won’t do this or that when they are on AAS, but that isn’t what they are trained for, and they approach things from a disease/healing standpoint, not a lifestyle perspective.

Anyway, I would see what the initial EKG and labs say and consider caffeine usage if you are consuming it as a first thing to eliminate, and that includes any pre-workout cocktails.
    marcus300 likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter99 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I am not taking anything for T3/T4. I didnt disclose my usage but he did ask if I'd been working out and put in weight.

He's sending me for an EKG and blood work next week. He's checking my HbA1C, Creatine, Sodium, Potassium, A Lipid Asseaament (HDL, LDL and Cholesterol), and TSH.

I’m guessing some of these will come back out of whack and really high, like my bloods. In your experience will it be enough for him to suspect anything?

Thanks.
    Your CBC might be high, your HDL might be low, but doubtful he’ll connect the dots and you can just play innocent. It will give you insight into what you may need to do in addition to any PCT you have planned.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information