Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Need help on cycle!

  1. #1
    aj1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    36

    Smile Need help on cycle!

    I've done 8 weeks of 500mg/week on sust 250, then stopped over Christmas for 2 weeks because I went on holiday (badly planned cycle I know) no gym and no injecting..I started back up on Test 400 doing 500mg/week for the next 4 weeks to finish it (at the end of my 1st week now) and wanted to add tren to my cycle for the last 4-5 weeks would this be alright?

    Got Tren enanthate 200 today, also is pinning day for test, would it be alright to do 1ml of each in the same shot (glutes) or should I do 1ml of each in each glute?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    how many cycles have you done and have you ran 19nors before?

    Tren E was the wrong choice my man , you need Tren Ace if your going to do a short run finisher with Tren

    yes you can mix them in the same syringe . however you asking that question makes me think you have little experience with AAS and you'd be better off saving the Tren for future use

  3. #3
    aj1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    how many cycles have you done and have you ran 19nors before?

    Tren E was the wrong choice my man , you need Tren Ace if your going to do a short run finisher with Tren

    yes you can mix them in the same syringe . however you asking that question makes me think you have little experience with AAS and you'd be better off saving the Tren for future use
    Only had Tren E in stock was only getting Tren E 100but he just ran out so I took the 200

    That was my first cycle of sust 250 and nope Trens my first, so it wouldn't be worth finishing 4 weeks of test stacked with tren E?

  4. #4
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,528
    At 20yrs old you shouldn't be cycling at all.
    Thinking about running tren is ludicrous IMO.

  5. #5
    aj1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    At 20yrs old you shouldn't be cycling at all.
    Thinking about running tren is ludicrous IMO.
    I know it is too young but then again there's a lot of 18yr olds running cycles, used it more for motivation to keep me going to the gym I was getting lazy not going and wasn't seen much more gains etc so once I started on a cycle I knew I'd keep going, best off probably finishing the test cycle and pct and leave the tren then?

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by aj1997 View Post
    Only had Tren E in stock was only getting Tren E 100but he just ran out so I took the 200

    That was my first cycle of sust 250 and nope Trens my first, so it wouldn't be worth finishing 4 weeks of test stacked with tren E?
    you need to get a better source brother , a good lab should have Tren Ace fully stocked up all the time

    heres the thing with your plan , if you only run Tren E for 4 weeks at the tail end of a cycle then all its going to do is shut you down hard and make PCT that much more difficult without any real added gains (because tren e takes a couple weeks to even get going, by time it gets going your cycle is over,, so again you don't get much gain out of it)
    Would running say 6 weeks of Tren Ace be worth the hard shut down, absolutely because that shit kicks in fast and the gains come on quickly.

    Tren has a super long shelf life. just hold onto it and save it for another cycle and plan to run it at least 10 weeks.

    better yet, your first run of Tren should be Ace ,, because if your sensitive to progesterone based compounds and have really bad sides from Tren then you can stop and it will be out of your system quickly , with Tren E you won't have that luxury

  7. #7
    GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nevada AKA Marcus dungeon
    Posts
    2,206
    you never posted your age and stats.. DLD is saying your 20 years old.

    my advice has changed. just send me the Tren and get on PCT now and hold off another 5 years

  8. #8
    aj1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    36
    Yeah sorry probably should of made that clear 20yr old, 92kg, 12.5% bf

    I won't touch the Tren E then..have to finish the test cycle though I've got this far, 20 is a bit too young but like everybody's on AAS's now and when we've people walking around in same shape as both of yous it's the exact reason I wanna take it..

  9. #9
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aj1997 View Post
    Yeah sorry probably should of made that clear 20yr old, 92kg, 12.5% bf

    I won't touch the Tren E then..have to finish the test cycle though I've got this far, 20 is a bit too young but like everybody's on AAS's now and when we've people walking around in same shape as both of yous it's the exact reason I wanna take it..
    But, like, if everyone jumped off a bridge... You know the saying.

    In my opinion, using AAS just to be like everyone sounds ridiculous. But I'm sure you also know what they say about opinions...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •