EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Bunk/underdosed gear

I have some older gear laying around from a domestic supplier I used to use and something wasn't right with their dosages. I felt it and got the blood work to show that the gear is pretty much not dosed correctly and my hormones levels where lower than I ran with other gear suppliers. For this bunk or under dosed gear should I just throw it away or add an extra ml in the syringe and be done with it? Now it still works and is capable of being run safely but the problem is the dosage is under dosed and no way this is 250mg

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    If it was me I'd keep it around for a rainy day, gear that you know works but isn't dosed right is better than none at all

anyway to quantify how under dosed it may be?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    If it was me I'd keep it around for a rainy day, gear that you know works but isn't dosed right is better than none at all

anyway to quantify how under dosed it may be?
    I don't really know how underdosed it really is. The test isn't that bad but I know for a fact it isn't what I'm used to and when I dose correctly with my last supplier the gains were legit, something about this batch and supplier I just noticed it didn't feel right

Its probably more like 185mg rather than 250mg

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    run it as a extra to the next cycle you do . so if your going to pin 500mg of your good Test, pin that but add 1cc of your underdosed Test per injection just to use it up

Thread Information