Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87

    recommend me a 2nd cycle pic included

    first cycle i did was test e and tbol 12 weeks test around 6 weeks tbol. Ive been off cycle for around 3 months now including pct. I lost alot of gains and now naturally finally putting on mass again and looking as good as i was on cycle maybe even bigger now.

    Judging from the picture whats a good 2nd cycle for me?
    I have test p on hand enough for 12-14 weeks and i was thinking dbol but im worried ill just get to big and fluffy i feel im wide enough i honestly think tren ace and test p will do me well . Open to thoughts. ill be turning 25 by sept btw.recommend me a 2nd cycle pic included-thumbnail_img_20180111_184359_611.jpg

  2. #2
    csky is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    first cycle i did was test e and tbol 12 weeks test around 6 weeks tbol. Ive been off cycle for around 3 months now including pct. I lost alot of gains and now naturally finally putting on mass again and looking as good as i was on cycle maybe even bigger now.

    Judging from the picture whats a good 2nd cycle for me?
    I have test p on hand enough for 12-14 weeks and i was thinking dbol but im worried ill just get to big and fluffy i feel im wide enough i honestly think tren ace and test p will do me well . Open to thoughts. ill be turning 25 by sept btw.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_20180111_184359_611.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	171563
    16 week cutting phase
    8 week cycle of test p
    Pct and off cycle

    Then deca , ana and test p cycle would be a good second cycle

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    csky is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by csky View Post
    16 week cutting phase
    8 week cycle of test p
    Pct and off cycle

    Then deca , ana and test p cycle would be a good second cycle

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That is just my plans myself for a second cycle

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    152
    Your decision really, plenty of effective drugs out there.

    With that being said, steer away from Tren as a second cycle. As for dbol this shouldnít make you puffy if you control your estro, but again this is down to how your body reacts.

    My second cycle was test e 600mg p/w & anavar 60mg every day!

  5. #5
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87
    yeah i feel with dbol i can play it safe and have a pretty good cycle and recovery . Im just not sure if i should cut and then do it. Atm im making gains and dont want to cut i plan on cycling in march. so maybe 150mg eod test p for 12 weeks and weeks 1-6 40mg dbol atm is my thoughts.

  6. #6
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    yeah i feel with dbol i can play it safe and have a pretty good cycle and recovery . Im just not sure if i should cut and then do it. Atm im making gains and dont want to cut i plan on cycling in march. so maybe 150mg eod test p for 12 weeks and weeks 1-6 40mg dbol atm is my thoughts.
    Test and dbol is a good second cycle, I canít really tell by your pic but what percentage of body fat do you think you currently sit at?

    If your worried about getting puffy and your over 20% BF I would say cut down to around 15% to play it safe!!

  7. #7
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Test and dbol is a good second cycle, I canít really tell by your pic but what percentage of body fat do you think you currently sit at?

    If your worried about getting puffy and your over 20% BF I would say cut down to around 15% to play it safe!!
    no idea lol but in the morning i barly even have a stomach, till i start eating and get bloated . id guess im 15% at most.

  8. #8
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87
    btw these fking pimples i got from cycle havent went away ive been showering twice using soap etc and waiting it naturally and theyre not really going away on my back it doesnt look good. I need to clean this stuff up whats recommended out there to help fix this.

  9. #9
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    China Town
    Posts
    2,315
    Blog Entries
    1
    Pop the zits and change soap. It is part of the game. A doctor can prescribe you topical things.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,105
    get your bloodwork done before getting on cycle again . some things may be out of whack like E2 or DHT and hormone fluctuation causing the acne.

    I vote test and dbol for cycle number two.. only run the Dbol 8-10 weeks but taper the dose down as you go. may want to think about doing a 4 week mini cut at this time though

  11. #11
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    get your bloodwork done before getting on cycle again . some things may be out of whack like E2 or DHT and hormone fluctuation causing the acne.

    I vote test and dbol for cycle number two.. only run the Dbol 8-10 weeks but taper the dose down as you go. may want to think about doing a 4 week mini cut at this time though
    That's the plan I will go get bloods soon just wondering what kind I ask the doc for and should I be honest and say I cycled and want to see if everything is fine with me? Also the dbol can I do weeks 1-4 40mg then stop and resume week 8-12? And yeah I should do a mini cut I'll prob do it starting Feb.

  12. #12
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    That's the plan I will go get bloods soon just wondering what kind I ask the doc for and should I be honest and say I cycled and want to see if everything is fine with me? Also the dbol can I do weeks 1-4 40mg then stop and resume week 8-12? And yeah I should do a mini cut I'll prob do it starting Feb.
    don't use your doctor ,, get your own blood work tested. you can use Privatemdlabs. they will schedule your bloodwork and send you the results to your email.
    below is list of blood panels you should get.

    the Dbol taper method looks like this
    weeks 1-4 50mg
    week 5-7 30mg
    week 8-10 20mg

    by tapering the dose down you are able to run it longer without too much strain on the liver .. running it longer with a taper will allow your body to acclimate to the gains you get, rather then stopping it after 5 weeks and pissing it all away (Dbol is a wet compound and it helps you grow, but if you come off too soon you lose all that intercellular water)

    complete blood work
    1. LipidProfile:Cholesterol,total;high-densitylipoprotein(HDL)cholesterol;low- density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
    2. CompleteBloodCount(CBC)withDifferentialHematocrit;hemoglobin;mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    3. Estradiol,Sensitive
    4. Insulin -LikeGrowthFactorI(IGF-I)
    5. ComprehensiveMetabolicProfile(CMP)(includeseGFR)A:Gratio;albumin,
    serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)
    6. Testosterone ,Free(EquilibriumUltrafiltration)WithT otalTestosterone Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
    7. ThyroidProfilew/TSH:FreeThyroxineIndex(FTI);Thyroxine(T4);ThyroidH ormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

  13. #13
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    don't use your doctor ,, get your own blood work tested. you can use Privatemdlabs. they will schedule your bloodwork and send you the results to your email.
    below is list of blood panels you should get.

    the Dbol taper method looks like this
    weeks 1-4 50mg
    week 5-7 30mg
    week 8-10 20mg

    by tapering the dose down you are able to run it longer without too much strain on the liver .. running it longer with a taper will allow your body to acclimate to the gains you get, rather then stopping it after 5 weeks and pissing it all away (Dbol is a wet compound and it helps you grow, but if you come off too soon you lose all that intercellular water)

    complete blood work
    1. LipidProfile:Cholesterol,total;high-densitylipoprotein(HDL)cholesterol;low- density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
    2. CompleteBloodCount(CBC)withDifferentialHematocrit;hemoglobin;mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    3. Estradiol,Sensitive
    4. Insulin -LikeGrowthFactorI(IGF-I)
    5. ComprehensiveMetabolicProfile(CMP)(includeseGFR)A:Gratio;albumin,
    serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)
    6. Testosterone ,Free(EquilibriumUltrafiltration)WithT otalTestosterone Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
    7. ThyroidProfilew/TSH:FreeThyroxineIndex(FTI);Thyroxine(T4);ThyroidH ormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
    OK appreciate the help so on that site I can request to get all that tested then I guess I go to the blooded center and they send the results to me right? How do I know if everything is ok then? Also for dbol mine are 20mg tabs so how would I go on about the protocol you provided? And since I have only test prop on hand can I run prop for 12 weeks maybe 14 depending on how things are going?

  14. #14
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,105
    yeah you do it all online and make appointment for the lab for the blood work. you'll want to get it drawn fasted in the morning. then in a few days they will email you the results . you'll read it yourself and if anything gets flagged for being out of range then it will show it.
    you can also scan and paste the blood work on this forum for guys to help you with the results.

    go to your local Walgreens pharmacy or amazon and purchase a pill spliter that way you can cut the Dbol in half when dosing by 10mg increments

    10-12 weeks is ideal if you plan on doing a pct to recover natty test . the longer your on the harder pct recovery will be. running test prop for 10 weeks is equal to running Test cyp for 13-14

    plus after about 8-10 weeks your myostatin gets upregulated and hinders you from making a bunch more gains anyways

  15. #15
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yeah you do it all online and make appointment for the lab for the blood work. you'll want to get it drawn fasted in the morning. then in a few days they will email you the results . you'll read it yourself and if anything gets flagged for being out of range then it will show it.
    you can also scan and paste the blood work on this forum for guys to help you with the results.

    go to your local Walgreens pharmacy or amazon and purchase a pill spliter that way you can cut the Dbol in half when dosing by 10mg increments

    10-12 weeks is ideal if you plan on doing a pct to recover natty test . the longer your on the harder pct recovery will be. running test prop for 10 weeks is equal to running Test cyp for 13-14

    plus after about 8-10 weeks your myostatin gets upregulated and hinders you from making a bunch more gains anyways
    OK cool cool very helpful. Will get blood soon and update results on this site thanks bro.

  16. #16
    jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    87
    Holy shit it's $180for blood work wow how come so expensive

  17. #17
    Jangles1 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    423
    I’ve spent over $700 on

    Pre bloods

    3 mid cycle bloods (you should only need 1 but my test e was under dosed)


    I guess blood work ain’t cheap. But it’s a must for staying safe on Cycle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •