Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Low Dosing

Char-Les is offline New Member

Low Dosing

How's it going guys, brand new to this forum and steroids in general. I'm looking at starting my first cycle ever and have a few worries and questions. I haven't completely decided what to use yet so I'm open to suggestions.

I'm curious on how reasonable it would be to take lower doses of whatever I take, I know this sounds counter intuitive but here's my reasoning. I'm active duty military and I'm worried about blowing up out of no where. I obviously want to make gains but I'm concerned that if I throw on 20+ pounds in a matter of weeks it'll raise some eye brows and get me tested. How viable of an option is it to maybe do a low dose cycle over a longer period of time? Should I stick to something specific in doing this method?

I'm a hard gainer and looking to get a little boost. I believe I'm at a good place to start. I'm 6'3" and weigh 202lbs, decently lean. I'm in the gym every day and am on a clean high protein diet. I'll leave a picture of where I am now.
    Low Dosing-screenshot_20180113-010554.jpg

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not worth your health and HPTA shutdown to do it half-assed, go for a proper albeit basic cycle (500mg Test weekly) or nothing at all.

Know that most of the weight gained on cycle is water and that is lost once you come off. Don't expect anything like 20lbs of added muscle in one single cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.

Yeh I'm not expecting 20lbs of muscle first cycle, it's that water weight that I'm worried about people getting suspicious over but thanks for the advice!

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Char-Les View Post
    Yeh I'm not expecting 20lbs of muscle first cycle, it's that water weight that I'm worried about people getting suspicious over but thanks for the advice!

Just tell them your drinking lots of water! On a serious note, it’s unlikely you will blow up on 500mg test e, you’ll get bigger but can get away with saying your training hard and eating more food!

All natty....
    NACH3 likes this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Char-Les View Post

I felt the same thing and soon realised that even with a great diet and amazing training with no slacking at all, Test E wont make you into the Hulk. You will see slow and steady gains over 12 weeks. At the end of the day steroids reward your hard work in the gym. As long as your family and friends know you're in the gym 5/6 days a week, eating 4000 calories a day and are making a life change, they wont suspect shit on 500mg..... This is my opinion based on my own results and hard work (week 11 for me atm)

250mg would have been the biggest mistake of my life and thank god I listned to the guys on here as I was ADAMANT on doing 250 for the same reasons as you.

You really will not blow up. Just fill out some.

Decca, Test and Dbol maybe a diff story mind......
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-14-2018 at 09:59 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are in the Military do not mess with something that can put a stain on your record for the rest of your life.
    NACH3 and Sh0tsf1red like this.

You might want to read up on a 6 wk Anavar cycle. Anavar's the weakest steroid out there. It's an oral so it's more convenient and it puts on a few pounds of lean muscles. I also noticed that I dropped body fat. It is suppressible so you do have to run a full PCT.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I had good results with an anavar only cycle. However i second the recommendations on a simple 500mg test cycle

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You might want to read up on a 6 wk Anavar cycle. Anavar's the weakest steroid out there. It's an oral so it's more convenient and it puts on a few pounds of lean muscles. I also noticed that I dropped body fat. It is suppressible so you do have to run a full PCT.
    C-mon scotch you know he needs at least 200-50mgs if test he’s still gonna get shut down I know plenty of others not on try yet they pretty much needed it after but didn’t run pct’s) - & I have done this myself sadly to say in my first cycle of so called cycle lol

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for your service. I was active duty and we had a few guys that were clearly juicing heavy af, even while overseas. The only thing that will raise suspicion is if you live in the barracks and they do a health and welfare inspection and they find your gear or anything pertaining to pinning. When they randomly drug test whether its a 100%, 50% whatever... Even then out of those urine specimens they randomly select a percentage of those to even test at the labs, and they're testing for "street drugs", not steroids .

Also, with the active duty pt regimen (depending on your mos) you'll be gaining lean muscle because of all the running and cardio they make you do, but you will increase in size and strength greatly from your first 10-15 week cycle of test e. Make sure to have nolvadex on hand as well for pct in case you start to notice any signs of gyno because you will be experimenting on how your body reacts to synthetic test. Just be careful and use your common sense.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Done some more research and taken the suggestions and I think I'll be running a Test E only cycle. Excited to try it but I'll continue my research before I do. Now it's time to find it.

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    Hey mate I’m prior service. Standard piss tests don’t test for gear, I 100% know this to be true as I was piss tested on gear multiple times, no issues.

That being said I don’t recommend doing it while you’re in. If you get caught you will be fucked. Wait until you separate to use gear.

If you’re going to ignore me and do it anyway...then I suggest you just do a standard 500ml per week test e cycle (have an AI as well, likely with how lean you are half a mg per week will be enough). About a month before you start your cycle tell people you are bulking. Make sure people know. Say you’ve gained 5 pounds already and start lying a little about your weight. That way you can “spread out” your gains over time a little.

Also, tell People it’s all water weight from creatine and you bought that bogus weight gainer shit from the px/bx lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I see know reason not to try a lower, effective dosage. My early cycles were typically only SUST or TEST E@ 250MG wk and I made outstanding gains.

Thread Information